This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2547 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Before we get to the immunity challenge, there's one more rule I didn't put in the rules and regulations that I forgot about - self-votes will break ties if applicable (so if person A gets 4 votes and person B gets 4 votes but person A had a self-vote, person A would be eliminated instead of doing a re-vote).  This is, again, to discourage inactivity whenever possible.

With that out of the way, here are the tribes:

Molucca, in purple buffs:
-        Patsy
-        Jerry
-        Myah
-        Mark
-        Hufus

Derawan, in blue buffs:
-        James T.
-        Tim
-        Gamer
-        Kevin
-        Alan

Flores, in red buffs:
-        Fire Dragon
-        Austyn
-        Jessie
-        Nick
-        Josh

Savu, in orange buffs:
-        Sagar
-        Cam
-        Liv
-        James P.
-        Adam

Now, on to the challenge.  Today's challenge is "Pass the Torch", basically the first immunity challenge for every group game.  Most of you know how this works already, but for those that don't it's pretty simple:

The goal is to pass a torch to each of your tribe members, with the last person lighting your finish wok at the end.

The first person posts *lights torch for (tribe name) and passes it to (tribe member)*, that person will post *passes torch to (tribe member)* until everyone has had the torch, with the last person posting *lights wok for (tribe name)*.

This challenge will begin at 9 PM EST and last for 12 hours.  If tribes still haven't completed it by 9 AM EST tomorrow, the tribe that got the furthest (or to the point where they are currently at in the shortest amount of time) will win.

The three winning tribes will win immunity and be safe from the vote.  Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the first person voted out of the game.  The first person to hold the torch for the first place tribe will be sent to Exile Island.

Any questions, just ask.  Good luck!
2547 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
4 tribes I'm shook
2547 days 19 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
lol guess theres no hiding
2547 days 19 hours ago
LivvieBoo12
:O)
2547 days 17 hours ago
Craftycam10
Let's go team Savu
2547 days 17 hours ago
Craftycam10
Take away the U in Savu you get team Sav
2547 days 17 hours ago
dweller
i am so excited:)
2547 days 16 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Well that's a lot of tribes
2547 days 16 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
Ooh
2547 days 12 hours ago
Craftycam10
Can someone make a team Savu chat
2547 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
here
2547 days 10 hours ago
DontTakeMyPeach
for molucca, who's online and what's your name?
2547 days 10 hours ago
Joshbb17
here
2547 days 10 hours ago
survivingreality
here
2547 days 10 hours ago
BBHoe
I'm here, I'm patsy :)
2547 days 10 hours ago
BBHoe
*lights torch for Molucca and passes it to Myah*

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!