This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

2845 days 5 hours ago
shusleo
Name Leo
Color Level: White

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:
•Jake and Drew's big brother- still competing, final 5
•Kyle's Survivor: Costa Rica- Still competing, Top 10

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I think that I bring a fun outgoing positive energy to everything that I do, and I am great at forming close alliances with people and I'm not afraid to put a target on my back when trying to take out big threats

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live):
[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: of course that's the best part of group games
2845 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Zombie
Color Level: Orange :/

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: Wanj Survivor S2: 4th(Gave up final immunity smh) M&M Survivor France: Winnner, 2x player of the season, 2x Villian of the season, Fan Favorite, Challenge Beast award.

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: Havent played A Big Brother group game yet and I am very active, social, strategic.

Which of these challenge times work for you on most days? Put an "X" in all that apply (note that not all challenges will be live):
[ X]4 PM EST
[ X ]5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[ X]9 PM EST
[X]10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Absolutely
2845 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Andrew
Color Level: Yellow

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any:
Big Brother Around the Clock: Cancelled
Big Brother Unlimited 7: 13th/18th
Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I just love Big Brother. I love to strategic view of the game, and I love the social view of the game. I think I can bring a lot to the table. The whole game you are going to see me doing what is best for my game not for anybody else. I am going to take down major alliances that will not help further myself in the game. I have pretty funny confessionals too :)

[X] 4 PM EST
[X] 5 PM EST
[X] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[X] 10 PM EST
I don't have a life so I am avialable mostly all day everyday.
If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: If I am sledged I promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of my ability.
2845 days 1 hour ago
porcherules
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Porche
Color Level: Yellow

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: Next Gen Big Brother (S1) still going on.

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:
Why I want to play is I love Big Brother and I will never stop, I want to get so much experience, so that if one day I do go in (unlikely) I have that experience. I believe that your game will give me that, more than alot of group games. What I have is everything, I am good socially, I am really smart, and a am a competitive beast.

[X] 4 PM EST
[X] 5 PM EST
[ ] 6 PM EST
[ ] 7 PM EST
[ ] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: I hear by swear to be active, to send confessionals, and to participate to the best of my ability.
Thank you for consideration.
2844 days 23 hours ago
Imthtawesom
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki):
Color Level: TV

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: First group game :) go ez on me :P

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?:
I want to try group game s:D i am fun and energetic and down 2 earth =] i really like meeting new people and having a good time!!! =D C:
[ x] 4 PM EST
[ x] 5 PM EST
[ x] 6 PM EST
[ x] 7 PM EST
[ x] 8 PM EST
[ x] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: yeah
2844 days 23 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Jake S
Color Level: Sky

Njkodas survivor blood vs water- 7th
Dontvotemeplease survivor Congo- 3rd
It's official survivor- 2nd
Kaseyhopes big brother- currently in final 5
Total drama island- 1st place
Blats hunger games- 1st place

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I just got into playing big brother games and I enjoy them a lot! I think I will bring I mix of good social game and good move making! I don't pass up opportunities to get threats out!

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[x ] 6 PM EST
[x ] 7 PM EST
[x ] 8 PM EST
[ X] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: yes 100% I am here for one reason and that is to do whatever it takes to win!
2844 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Lyla
Color Level: Blue

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: I have only played a few on my old account, but on this account I have played many worth making note of

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play because I bring an element of surprise into the house. I will be really active and hope that I get the chance to prove myself!

[ ] 4 PM EST
[x ] 5 PM EST
[x ] 6 PM EST
[x ] 7 PM EST
[x ] 8 PM EST
[x ] 9 PM EST
[ x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Yes! Sending confessionals and being active are the easiest thing to do to make a group game successful. I promise to be as active as I can and frequently send confessionals to keep you all in the loop on what is happening!
2844 days 10 hours ago
BriarLove
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Briar
Color Level: Orange

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: I haven't played in any other group games. I was on Tengaged a long time ago, but school and work kept me so busy. I'm finally at a place in life where I can relax and put my time into a group game, so I'd like to start off by playing in this season!

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: Well, this group game seems like it will make for a good challenge and a good time, which is what I'm looking for. I've been watching Big Brother since season one, so I think I know a thing or two about strategy. I'm a really nice person, and I think my sweet, bubbly personality makes me unique from the other archetypes that are applying. I want to win, and I'll do what it takes, but I also want to make a lot of good friends along the way. I've been told I'm really entertaining, so I will make sure to do my best to spice up the season and make it interesting.

[X] 4 PM EST
[X] 5 PM EST
[X] 6 PM EST
[X] 7 PM EST
[X] 8 PM EST
[X] 9 PM EST
[X] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: Yes, absolutely!!! :)
2844 days 7 hours ago
TMac_Elite
Name (what you want to go by in-game and what you want to appear on the wiki): Tyler
Color Level: green

List some previous group games you played in and your placements in them, if any: Joey's Big Brother 1: 2nd place (bitter jury) and BB Icon 4: 1st place. Currently in top 11 in Big Brother Unlimited.

Why do you want to play, and what do you think you bring to the table that will help you win?: I want to play to prove to you how good of a player I truly can be and what I bring to the table is adaptability. It sounds simple yes but in fact it is one of the most difficult things to do successfully in big brother. I will be able to adapt to any situation presented before including twists and if things don't go my way and will always have plans and back up plans to make sure I secure my safety and push myself to the end.

[ ] 4 PM EST
[ ] 5 PM EST
[x] 6 PM EST
[x] 7 PM EST
[x] 8 PM EST
[x] 9 PM EST
[x] 10 PM EST

If selected, do you promise to be active, send confessionals, and participate to the best of your ability?: There is no point in joining if I do not plan on being active so of course! And confessionals are a great part of the game and it is where you can express your true emotions so I will send in consistent confessionals!
2844 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Applications are now CLOSED.  Thank you all for applying.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!