This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 4

Topic » I Love Money - Round 4

1 day 21 hours ago
Electric
UNDER
1 day 21 hours ago
iSandeh
ggez
1 day 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer is UNDER, GOLD TEAM WINS!
1 day 21 hours ago
Electric
UM NO?
1 day 21 hours ago
Electric
ARE WE INCLUDING PRIME IN THIS
1 day 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
yawn
1 day 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
yall were right playing the forum was better ^_^
1 day 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! Well, add this to the list of challenges I am never doing again. Gold Team, congratulations, you are finally safe. Green Team, voting 3 people into the vault this round. Eli is safe as he has the Golden Lock.
23 hours 58 min ago
SurvivorFan37
Ray - Alf, Patrick, John
Patrick - John, Kelly, Jadine
Eli - John, Kelly, Jadine
John - Alf, Jadine, Patrick
Jadine - Alf, Patrick, John
Jimmy - Patrick, John, Alf
Viv - Patrick, John, Alf
Kelly - Patrick, Alf, John
Alf - Jadine, Kelly, John

John - 8
Alf - 6
Patrick - 6
Jadine - 4
Kelly - 3

So John, Alf, and Patrick will be heading to the bottom 3 this round where one of them will be voided by X. I'll add the four of you to the power outing chat now!
23 hours 5 min ago
FireX
Ok so i have always wanted to play i love money but had no fucking idea what it was so i stayed away from it. However Will is a dad and i wanted to pmay ilm with him as the host so sue me.

With that said i have to sadley send someone out on what has been a messy ass round. I heard all of your reasons as to why i should keep each of you and i waited as long as possible. I wanted to give you the max. Possible time. However i have decided that I’m voiding Alfs check tonight. You seem like a chill guy but this was a team desicion. GL in the future bro.
23 hours 4 min ago
SurvivorFan37
Alf, it was great having you in the game and you're always a positive presence to have around. This ends your time here in Mexico, I'm sure we'll see you in this series again.

*voids check*
23 hours 3 min ago
Electric
ADIDOS

open group

Will's One-Offs 4: I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!