This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 4

Topic » I Love Money - Round 4

1158 days 14 hours ago
Electric
UNDER
1158 days 14 hours ago
iSandeh
ggez
1158 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer is UNDER, GOLD TEAM WINS!
1158 days 14 hours ago
Electric
UM NO?
1158 days 14 hours ago
Electric
ARE WE INCLUDING PRIME IN THIS
1158 days 14 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
yawn
1158 days 14 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
yall were right playing the forum was better ^_^
1158 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! Well, add this to the list of challenges I am never doing again. Gold Team, congratulations, you are finally safe. Green Team, voting 3 people into the vault this round. Eli is safe as he has the Golden Lock.
1157 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ray - Alf, Patrick, John
Patrick - John, Kelly, Jadine
Eli - John, Kelly, Jadine
John - Alf, Jadine, Patrick
Jadine - Alf, Patrick, John
Jimmy - Patrick, John, Alf
Viv - Patrick, John, Alf
Kelly - Patrick, Alf, John
Alf - Jadine, Kelly, John

John - 8
Alf - 6
Patrick - 6
Jadine - 4
Kelly - 3

So John, Alf, and Patrick will be heading to the bottom 3 this round where one of them will be voided by X. I'll add the four of you to the power outing chat now!
1157 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Ok so i have always wanted to play i love money but had no fucking idea what it was so i stayed away from it. However Will is a dad and i wanted to pmay ilm with him as the host so sue me.

With that said i have to sadley send someone out on what has been a messy ass round. I heard all of your reasons as to why i should keep each of you and i waited as long as possible. I wanted to give you the max. Possible time. However i have decided that I’m voiding Alfs check tonight. You seem like a chill guy but this was a team desicion. GL in the future bro.
1157 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alf, it was great having you in the game and you're always a positive presence to have around. This ends your time here in Mexico, I'm sure we'll see you in this series again.

*voids check*
1157 days 16 hours ago
Electric
ADIDOS

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!