This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

Topic » Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

3135 days 22 hours ago
manalord
Cody Confessional

Well this is an easy tribal. Almost everyone wants Trae gone. So my vote goes to Trae. Sorry Trae. I know you wanted to work together but you just cant get the votes and you caused to much drama.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all of the sudden I'm getting #BB15 teas with this confesh and they ain't good :/
3135 days 22 hours ago
Why does everyone want to follow other people? I wish we had another season like the 1st season or Caledonia like...:/
3135 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

well fuck I guess this is what I get for not trying harder at immunity my ass isn't going to rocks so either gonna try to get someone to flip or ill be changing my votes
3135 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

im such an asshole for not trying harder in that immunity I should have known it couldn't be this easy sub and pickle both said they voted peach but on of them must be lying so I have to try and keep it from rocks vote out tomas now and then get that next immunity or get pickle and sub back on boardwith me
3135 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Azri Confessional

there you go azri trying to do villian move to break the final 4 but i keep my former tribe tho & my personal allies one on one.
i keep changing the vote coz i think too much i just need to own it and win it. if not today then when? im craving to win.
the best thing i make this move is everyone afraid of it then they will vote tomas to play safe and not do draw rocks.
i just need to keep lie  for next day that the tie is not because of me but i will own it in final tc if i make it.
3135 days 20 hours ago
manalord
The last Maracaibo is out leaving a Final 5 of only Guiana members
3135 days 17 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
This is sad :(
3135 days 17 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
This season had such Azores-esque potential, but sadly is grinding to a fairly -yawn- finish
3135 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

thought I was completely controlling this game both sub and pickle are saying they voted out peach so idk who to trust at this point and that's why I'm so happy I was able to pull this immunity out. Peach was the target last vote but he hasn't even tried last few immunitys and now that I'm immune ill prob go after red. When sub got to the puzzle before me I thought I was screwed so relieved to come from behind and pull out the win
3135 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Cody Confessional

This has been a crazy game and I could be going home tonight. I am trusting my alliance of myself, Azri, and Red. Hoping that that is enough to keep me.
3135 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

Either sub or pickle are lying to me about how they voted last time idk who but I just hope they aren't lying this time it's good to be immune but I don't want to be in F4 where's it 3 vs me
3135 days 8 hours ago
manalord
Azri Confessional

up until this point i dont know why a lot of players this season dont have any idea whats going on. Or perhaps they just fool me with their politic answer.
for example, red & cody didnt know we have this final 4 alliance and im part of it.
tico thinks i voted cody last tribal council. i know he has that doubt. he actually can point on me coz i have enough alibi that it was me who plan it. But he knows how to control it.

Then David said he will vote for tico if me & tico in final. So thats it tico, you need to bring me to final! :D Locked. Dont get anyone else in final but me. Follow David advice ok?
As for Red & Cody since last 2 tribal they actually never talked with each other. Its another good music in my ears. I am the only one who connected them and have f2 deal with each one of them. so its good for me.

I dont care if i play second or what. People will always vote players who has that winner aura like tico or cody. No one will ever noticed me. So, final 2 is good enough for me. but let see which one will it be? #f2 ? #subpeach? or #wingman?

I hope there will be no idol in play tonight. If there is I know it probably come out from tico.
3134 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Finale Begins
3134 days 19 hours ago
manalord
***************************** Merge Assement ********************

1st- Tico- Will win his way to finals and have the respect of the jury and win either 4-2 or 5-1 imo. It's pretty set in stone but I could be wrong.

2nd- Red- I think Red is doomed to be the runner-up of this season. He just isnt seen as a threat, and I can't really blame theme for thinking that.

3rd- Azri- To live his usal curse of being out as the last juror in this series, he is so close for being 3/3 can he do it though.

4th- Cody- Targeted by Tico for the last two tribals, I think he will finally get him, and he will go down as the person targerted for being too strong/likeable and not being strong enough to win those clutch immunites.
3134 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

Well I'm an idiot I trusted sub more then anyone and I got played I never should have thrown that 24 hour check in challenge to him if I won that immunity I would have went to rocks and then tomas would of left last vote if rocks didn't go in my favor things look bad now but I'm going to give it my all to win these last few immunities and if I don't win I gotta get someone to tie the vote with me

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!