This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

Topic » Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

3138 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

Lmao I can't believe I got trae to waste his vote on his only ally. I now need to see if there's any chance of me brining Thomas into a f4 with me pickle and sub to take out the other 3 bigger threats
3138 days 17 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
O.o
3137 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Azri COnfessional

Say hi to my new baby born final 2 alliance #doubleA in venezuela.. his father is Ahmir.
Im so excited can work with him since we a great competitor in challenge.
I decided to not join the challenge today to  lay low after won one individual immunity.

But since only tomas is left in this merge, everything will be change!. Actually since last tribal the unity were break.
#wingman- red want to vote tomas along so he pick up ahmir, david & tico to vote tomas.
#doubleA- ahmir probably will vote tomas along with "majority"
#subpeach- cody said he is still thinking which makes me knew that he didnt trust me much.
#final2-  tico want to make a big move to get rid ahmir. he asked me to get tomas which i already try to get..and david along with the plan.
#final 4- of david, me, nicole & tico will be replace by tomas if he agrees.

damn now i need to kill the father of my new baby born? i will be like a biacth wife. but the relationship is new compare to the others and my true alliance is with tico. so i need to decide tonight which one i need to follow. It will be reveal everything tonight. the line of new deals & alliance will appear. I probably will get blindside since i have no immunity.
3137 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Tomas COnfessional

Haha, look at the sole survivor of my original tribe, and I won't be going no where except to the finals...maybe.
I was offered an alliance, it's a f4. At first, I wasn't serious about this game because I thought I was going to be one of the first out, but nope, Tommy's staying.
Hopefully.... watch it be a blindside and I'll cry.

Welp. I bet everyone thinks I have the lowest chances of winning. If I survive tonight, I got this.
3137 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

I'm nervous as fuck about this vote I hate the fact I have to trust a total wild card like tomas to help me out. It would really suck if I went home this vote as my vacation just started and I'll be ablento compete in all the upcoming immunity challenges. I feel like if I can get through this tribal and the next one this game is mine
3137 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
Tico ftw
3137 days 19 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
^^^^
3137 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Toma survivs tribal council and the person with the idol Ahmir is vted out with it
3137 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

so happy that last vote went my way and that the other people really targeted tomas. I trust pickle and sub 100% so the worst case scenario of the next vote is a 3-3 tie and I think since i'm off tom I have a pretty good shot of taking this immunity to make sure I'm safe for it. One problem is now peach and red will prob be pissed at me for not telling them the vote changed. I didn't realize kitty would be automatically removed which stinks because I was thinking itd be nice if I could end up in f2 with an inact that should guarantee my win. As of now I have a f2 with sub but if I don't think I can beat him that deal will be broken.
3136 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Azri Confessional

holy-molly, i was the decision vote last tribal and  i need to kill the "father" of my new deal final 2 / alliance :(
i think thats the best way since i know nicole will get med-evac and only 6 of us left its bout time... So there you go the four of us running the show now - tico, david, tomas & me.

With the non-live challenge its another advantage for me. It was a toss for me to decide want to win this or not since tico put a good challenge too. Then it came to my mind."you know what lets just play and win it" its for fun and for survivor experience.
I hope they will not see me as a threat. Tomas already wanted to target cody since he said cody is a challenge beast. Im sure he will put the target on me later. im scared but i trust my gut to stay loyal with tico.
I just play dumb with red that i dont know ahmir will get blindside i might switch side again just to get rid tomas maybe..or just stay true to my f4.  most important thing i need to keep tico and red coz they both has final2 deal with me. i need create another final 2 deal with tomas.
3136 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Tomas Confessional

Every day, I wonder if I'll get blindsided, because that's the only way I'll be gone. I was took up and now I actually have some power in this game.
LMAO at you thinking I'd be out at 8th. Silly you. Anyways, I feel like I deserve an Underdog of the year because look at my chances of winning and the tribe I came from. I can turn this game around.
3136 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

I would feel more comfortable if I had immunity but I'm pretty confident the F4 is gonna stick together and take peach out like we have planned
3136 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Azri Confessional

red , cody vs the final 4 (tico, david, tomas & me)

now how should i play the game?

did i just follow what tico plan?- to get rid cody, red then tomas later on... if this happen the only person that i have final 2 deal is with tico. tico probably will not bring me to final since i won a lot of immunity? i dont know
or should i break the rules and follow my gut go with red & cody to get rid of tomas.  so that i have final 2 with everyone else except david.but the problem is tico might not trust me anymore. everyone in jury probably will hate me coz i keep jump ship.

what ever happen, i already told cody & red whose tomas going to vote. in case there is an idol. i hope it flushed tonight.
3136 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Cody Confessional

I have no clue what was going on. Ahmir and myself were going to blindside someone but that didnt work and now I could be going home because people say im a challenge threat. I hope I stay though. This is going to be a tough tribal.
3136 days 3 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
Joining stars on .br today :)

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!