This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

Topic » Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

3149 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Cody Confessional-

I have no clue what is going on. I am now been approached from people from both original tribes that want me to vote a certain way and this could be the decision that takes me to the end of the game. Trae asked me for an alliance to vote out Tico, but looking at the numbers I don't think I can do it. Hope I made the right choice.
3149 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Trae wastes his idol, and Shuan is out
3148 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Tomas COnfessional

Trae is stupid. First of all not telling me he was using the idol, but hey, I'd probably use it too, and he never told me he had an idol. I definitely have a final two deal. And I'm so annoyed with Trae putting my name in every time he says. Being one of the last of my original tribe feels awesome, I'll most likely be the sole survivor. And it ducks Nicole is still here. Isn't she quitting? Shauny would've voted for me if he was still here and I was in the finale, which is a hell of a long shot. XD OK byee. :3
>too late
3148 days 22 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
Bye Shaun hoe

That hoe Shaun didn't pick me in voice group
3148 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

Thank god I told everyone on my tribe we shouldn't vote trae in case of an idol. That tribal couldn't have went any better for me not only did Trae waste his idol and I learned I can trust my tribe at least I hope I can trust them for one more vote if there is a f3 it would be smart for them to flip and work with those 2 now. The vl may hate me for this but tbh I hope kitty doesn't come back also as of Friday im on vacation from work and wont miss any more challenges so if I can stay for next tribal then I can possibly go on an immunity run
3148 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Azri Confessional

The line is drawn
So we are stick together until we decide to kill each other later.
I need to separate those red & tico coz if they have something going on.. i dont want to be just a third wheel T_T . But if they are smart, when if i decide to keep both of them, at the end they will choose me over the other person.
i think i could win this challenge since its 12hs and i have that advantage but let see how.. in before someone scares me.
I hope they can see (if they know) i contribute to them to get rid of the Maras in the challenge. 
hope its pay off
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Tico Confessional

Well I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy tribal I was trying to get everyone to vote trae bur now pickle is paranoid he has another idol and wants to vote kitty my  goal now is to get trae to waste his vote on tomas and earn my trust back so nothing crazy happens and kitry ends up leaving. Just worried pickle will be mad indidnt go with his vote kitty plan but I need trae gone

vote is for trae
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
David Confessional

Ok, so this is a really big tribal for my alliance, or whats left of it. Trae has told me he has another hidden immunity idol he has just found. So either he is lying and hoping that I will tell everyone else and we all vote TR or someone else so he could survive one more vote or he was telling the truth and wants me to vote with him and TR to vote out Nicole (originally in my alliance but she has quite tengaged), or he wants me to vote Nicole while everyone votes him and he uses the idol so that he and TR can control who goes.
If all goes well however I have Tico voting Nicole with me so that if scenareo three happens there will be a tie vote of two and everyone would just vote Nicole out over the active person. Also if Trae is lying about the idol (best case scenario) everyone else from our old tribe is still voting Trae so he will still be leaving.
I am hoping if all goes well and Trae ends up leaving me, tico, and sub, can pull in TR bc he has no one else and we can all dominate this game and hopefully I can go to the very end with TR or sub and win it. I know Tico is my closest ally in this game but I know he would probably win over most anybody in f2.
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Trae Confessional

TOMAS

Sorry dude, but this is the only way i am going to stay in the game. I did not come to make friends, i came to win. this will show tico can trust me
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Red COnfessional

vote Trae
Conffesional
I want him gone. He is SOO annoying and he spoils Survivor
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Ahmir Confessional

cf-It's almost time for a blindside! I just need to figure out who it should be. Hopefully I can save my idol for F5 that would be ideal but ideal doesn't really happen in this game so well just have to see.
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Tomas Confessional

Haha why is Nicole still here?
Anyways, Trae says he's voting me off because it's the only way he can get Tico's trust. Whatever.
If Nicole isn't DQ, then my vote is her
If she is, then Tico.
Tico will slay this.
3148 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Cody Confessional

Well this is an easy tribal. Almost everyone wants Trae gone. So my vote goes to Trae. Sorry Trae. I know you wanted to work together but you just cant get the votes and you caused to much drama.
3148 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Trae is out, Tomas is the last Maracaibo standing
3148 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
Oh my

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!