This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I'm not going to take this crap

Topic » I'm not going to take this..

3462 days 21 hours ago
Sam101101101
Honey is plotting against me and everyone. Honeys been saying vote this person off then tells the next person to vote me off. Idk what honeys thinking but honey is crazy.
Different people who she's wanted out
Me
Robby
Anthony
Jessica
Gregory

Just letting u all know her excuse is she's not paying attention to the game and then she's the master mind.
3462 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
OHHHHHHHH. This is getting real.
3462 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
That's a lot of people.
3462 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Wow!
3462 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
OMG LMAO and i never said i wanted anyone out except you Sam  will throw you all under the bus i know he has targeted me because he mails me a dozen times  and i have not been rude and called you any name Sam and everyone knows you like to conrol the game i really dont care and i am only responding because you shot the first arrow and i never said i wanted anyone out so who is the liar Sam
3462 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is all-stars alright.
3462 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Definantly got the Drama part of it
3462 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
And the anti-fun of it. :P
3462 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
of course when  he mails me and calls mea liar he is definitely getting my vote
3462 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Nod good for me and DJ as partners.
3462 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
P.S i dont care vote me out if you want to and Sam i wont be playing any more of your games
3462 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
give it a rest Sam i mailed people to vote you out because you are attacking me personally and im done with your drama
3462 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
i thought this wa Mariahs game?
3462 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ok, wow.

Just reminding all of you that if you vote honey out you're also putting in danger an innocent person here, me.
3462 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol still badmouthing me Sam oh please voter me out so i dont have to listen to him amymore
3462 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
what part do you not understand Sam when i said i didnt care?

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!