This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I'm not going to take this crap

Topic » I'm not going to take this..

3473 days 19 hours ago
honeybunch1
and to think he tried to bribe me with a gift not to vote him out i dont take bribes Sam
3473 days 19 hours ago
honeybunch1
well im sure you would love that
3473 days 19 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh i just had a thought how are we voting anyway when Mariah hasnt been on for anybody to vote?
3473 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
its sad to be so desperate and  tell lies and all kinds of crap on somebody else its a game  and completely unnecessary but sticks and stones and all that just vote me out so Sam can get the rest of you one by one
3473 days 6 hours ago
MariahAnn
This is now the Tribal Council page jsyk. This is better than the questions I have....
3473 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
Lol Sam you might want me out but i think they are smart enough to put you out while they have the chance now back off and let them vote who they want oh i already sent my vote for you and if i go fine they will see the truth  of my words
3473 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh that is the limit Sam dont you dare call me a bully  i think it is the other way around you have been calling me names for 24 hours
3473 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
honey very upset and in tears im done with you Sam dont speak to me again
3473 days 3 hours ago
DryIceBros
This lasted 3 pages? O_o Ok, I feel like this is a bad sign.
3473 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
3473 days 3 hours ago
NickBrad97
everyone needs to calm down its a game people lie get over it
3473 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
dont be  contradictory Sam i havent told you to vote anyone outyou dont talk to me except when your worried about being voted out
3473 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
enough is enoudh
3473 days ago
honeybunch1
just shut it Sam you are trying to make me qick and no way if iget voted out fine but you arent making yourself look good for sure so just leave me alone
3473 days ago
honeybunch1
this is bordering on harassment so stop

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!