This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Interrogation

Topic » Jury Interrogation

2469 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
James, thank you for answering your questions. Please now post your Final Plea Speech!
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
FOR LINDSAY

James: Oh and once you had decided to saveLucas over Wiz in the pov ceremony, I had to work with more people so I talked with Wiz, Will, Ed and Adam
2469 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
Will and James, please post your Final Speeches!
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Hello there jury. First if all it's a pleasure to have you guys be here for this final vote off. I'd firstly like to say it's been a pleasure playing this game with you guys and hopefully I could possibly work with you guys again in a future game. But enough ass kissing, let's talk about now and how I'm standing her before you guys to plead my case of why I think I should win over Will.

I think that I played a fairly good game throughout the game. At the beginning I really had 2 allies from both sides of the stone and diamond teams, Josh Hutcherson and Ed Sheeran. I also talked with whatever diamond was the hoh at that time just to ensure that I'm staying in the game and to make sure that my name isn't going up, or if I am going up, asking them if I'm a pawn in the vote and trying to make sure the big threat next to me gets out. I wasnt really good at the competitions but I knew I could use that to my advantage because whoever won the hoh or pov would be a big challenge threat which would mean less eyes on me.

After that I didn't really do much admittedly, but then we got to the end of the twist and it was every man for themselves. I knew I had to talk to as many people as possible in order to make sure my name isn't on the block and most of the time it wasn't, and most of the time it worked. At the final 10, Me, Lindsay, Ed and Wiz had planned to do an all stone alliance and with Josh by my side and with me getting into talks with Lucas about possibly aligning I thought I was prime to take control of the game. That was completely derailed when Lindsay decided to align with Lucas instead of taking Wiz off the block like we said to do and Ed was put up. At that point I decided to vote Ed out because he was quickly becoming a challenge threat and to go against Lindsay and Lucas, which in my honest opinion Lindsay, painted you as untrustworthy in my eyes.

And then we get to the triple elimination... Woo boy. First of all, Ross, I voted for you in that instant vote because I knew you were a gigantic challenge threat and I felt that this was my chance to do so, but I completely understood why Lindsay went, and I know that voting for you nearly completely ruined my game. Ross then went next in the double eviction phase of the triple elimination, and whether I convince them to vote you out or they voted on their own accord I honestly don't know (But if I had to guess, they did it of their own accord).

After Ross had been voted out I then realised that the 3 people he hugged when he left would have to go next. Which then leads me to my only HOH which I won by dumb luck, my main target in that vote was Demi and with me talking to Adam, Will giving me the HOH and Wiz being a fellow stone I knew I had to put up Josh to go against her. But thankfully everything went according to plan and Demi was sent packing.

When Adam won HOH, I had a suspicion that he was gonna put me and Wiz up, but I wasn't scared because I knew that A. Wiz was fairly good at comps, and B. Even if he didn't win and the pov wasn't used then Wiz would have been more likely to get eliminated. But Wiz won and Adam put up Josh and I knew Wiz and Will had my back so Josh, one of my closest allies, had to go.

Then came final 4, only me and Wiz could compete so we calculated a plan, I'd throw the game for him while still trying to look like I was trying to win. At this point I was talking with everyone left in the game and manged to convince them to save me if I didn't win the pov, but I won it and I decided to vote out Adam because he was the last of Ross' buddies and most likely would have been one less jury vote for me if he was in the final 2 with me.

Come the final 3, I pretty much knew i had a seat at the finale just waiting for me, due to Will most likely perceiving me as an easy win and Wiz wanting 2 stones at the finale. I won the part 1 but lost part 3 to Will, Will took me here and he I am pleading for your votes.

Did I play a perfe
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
Cont.

Did I play a perfect game? Absolutely not.
But I believe I played a better game than Will.
2469 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : wait lindsey oh that bitch BTW I was not untrustworthy  my ass was grass since the start  I legit only had you guys
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Feel free to let me know if I missed any details because my memory isn't super good.
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: No, I said Lindsay was untrustworthy.
2469 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : oh I misread that
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: It's okay Ed.
2469 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
WILL????
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Will? Your final plea?
2469 days 21 hours ago
Brogs17
Alright, Jury, I have no idea where Will went, but I will now be mailing all of you for your votes!

Thank you all for participating in one of the best seasons in CBB history, and tomorrow night at 5 pm pst, we will crown our winner and then have our infamous Reunion! SO BE THERE!
2469 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed: ready for some tea spilling and fighting at reunion brog
2469 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Thanks for listening guys and may the better man win :)

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!