This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Interrogation

Topic » Jury Interrogation

2470 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR WILL?
2470 days 4 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Ed you got any questions for me?
2470 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : no you already  answered all my questions I had
2470 days 4 hours ago
Gamerden13
FOR JOSH

James: With an under-the-radar strategy, you can't really make any big moves, but I'd say my biggest move was definitely the plan that me and Wiz calculated, and while Wiz did come up with most of the plan, I knew that if I didn't win the pov I had to convince Will and Adam to keep me over the other nominee
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam

James, Why did you choose to evict me over Will? Did you think he was a easy beat or just didn't have confidence that I would've taken you to the finals?
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
JAMES PLEASE ANSWER ADAM'S QUESTION AND PLEASE DO SO QUICKLY BECAUSE THERE ARE A COUPLE MORE QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Adam, do you have any more questions for Will?
2470 days 4 hours ago
Gamerden13
FOR ADAM

James: That's simple to answer, me and Wiz had a final 2 deal and so did me and Will, plus I had a feeling if I took you to the final, Ross would have voted for you to win.
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam

No I don't have anymore for Will
2470 days 4 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

guys if there any ways I can convince you to vote for me please tell me!
2470 days 4 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Sorry Brogs I'm on mobile so it's taking some time
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
JAMES HERE ARE THE REST OF YOUR QUESTIONS:

FROM LINDSAY:
James, what alliances were you a part of throughout the game and how did that shift over time?

James,  did you lie to anyone at all in this game because I know you are smooth and crafty with your words

FROM ROSS:
Who would you say was the closest ally in the game for you? Who else would you rather be in F2 with?
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, while James finishes answering his last few questions, you may now post your final plea speech!
2470 days 4 hours ago
Gamerden13
FOR LINDSAY

James: Well there was the stone alliance at the final 10. Me, you, Wiz and Ed. And I was also in talks with Lucas at that time and Josh was pretty much on my side from the beginning.

And no, I did not lie. I've tried to play an honest game throughout.

FOR ROSS

James: I would probably say Josh was my initial ally to take to the end because we were very close at the beginning but as time went on me and Wiz eventually formed a stone final 2 deal which sadly never came to fruition
2470 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
JURY:

Will and James will post their final plea speeches, giving their last efforts to convince you to vote for them. After reading them, I will mail you for your votes!

Tomorrow night at 5 pm pst, we will have the Finale with the Season 9 Reunion immediately following!

If you have any last thoughts, please say them now because this is the last time you will get to speak to the Finalists before casting your votes!

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!