This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Interrogation

Topic » Jury Interrogation

2458 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Hey Jury

I would like to start off with before I came back I was evicted 10-2 and called a snake, completely blindsided of had just happen but then I knew I could get back in this game

how did I get back in the game you ask? Well it started with a spamming contest in a poll which I'm the worst at and if you go a little back you can see me crying over it but somehow sone way I pushed to get back into this house and I achieved that goal my next goal was to get in there and meet some people I was weird last time didn't talk to anyone to much

coming back into the game I talked to everyone made sure I was not anyones target and I seemed to be good no one hated me to much except maybe Lucas maybe he thought I was a snake still or just had a good chance of making it here to the final;e but I continued to fight winning two HoH's and Two Pov's and one DPOV I could've one a couple more HoH's as I let James have one HoH which let me get closer to him and he later saved me so it seemed to be one of my better moves also with Adam I don't know if I would've one but I literaly sat there knew all the colors but didn't send anything in just so you could win and I could compete in the HoH in the final four which unfortunately I still didn't get to play in but still got saved Yes I did cut a lot of diamonds off that were threats and yes I don't know if they'll ever forgive me but while I was in the game well back in it I was good allies with them when I came back I sauced the ball around from convincing people to vote Lucas to triple eviction were I had a deep plan to get rid of Ross also on my hit list was Demi just because thats how I got third the last time and I would not stand for it

After All the Crap Final 3 me Wiz and James Wiz being a challenge beast and James being a social beast I thought I was social challenge and strategic after winning the final HoH and evicted Wiz granted I thought he would win over me and by a lot more then I thought James so I evicted him I honestly think I played the best from being the First Diamond Evicted to coming back and Being the last diamond standing I sit here in this chair 100% believing I played abetter game then James thank you
2458 days ago
Neme91
Lucas

I have a quick question, James why did you not stick by my side when I never mislead you. You completely ignored me during my final weeks as if we didn't have a bond.
2457 days 21 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well Lucas, I'm sorry about that. Also, it's because I was aligned with Josh who you had a VERY big argument with and if Josh found out that I was talking to you he would have been very suspicious if me.
2457 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
Josh:

Congrats the the final two! It was hard, but I made my decision. :)

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!