This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Finale

Topic » Season 8 Finale

2996 days 3 hours ago
rahrah
James:

Lucas dont be bitter darl. I won he shouldnt have yelled at Brogs. Nad we tied but Host gets ultimate decision and i won. Sorry bout it!!!
2996 days 3 hours ago
Neme91
Lucas

Didn't say you didn't but at the statistics your tied I don't see why your so biter to accept it. You just want to be that sole winner when that's not what you are. Grats to you dude but why can't we just have the season with both sides of the war winning.
2996 days 2 hours ago
smooth
Demi

I wouldn't count it as an actual "win" but whatever
2996 days 2 hours ago
smooth
Demi

Every other winner in the series had an actual majority of votes
2996 days 2 hours ago
rahrah
James:

Drake choose to be rude to Brogs, and brogs decided to take two jury votes from him. That was the only reason i brought Drake to the final 2. If he didnt lose those two jury votes it would have been a tie. But i won. And im not being bitter it has been and amazing season and im gonna miss Brogs Celeb BB
2995 days 6 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Taylor:

There is no "shared" win, he won it fair and square. People say that Jillian won BBCAN1, even if Topaz made the wrong vote by accident.
2995 days 6 hours ago
rahrah
James:

Thankyou Taylor hahah. I won if Drake never acted like a dick his whole life maybe he would have won and not got two votes voided off him. Sorry bout it but i won fair an square as Taylor said

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!