This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Finale

Topic » Season 8 Finale

2996 days 5 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome!

After 37 days, 16 evictions, a couple twists, and 13 weeks of competition, we can finally reveal who is the winner of Celebrity Big Brother Season 8!

Will it be...

James, the strategic powerhouse who dominated the game by controlling and blindsiding just about everyone.

Or will it be...

Drake, the underdog who after losing his entire alliance masterminded his way to the finale, making deals and putting the target on others in order to stay alive!

In a season surrounded by competition, strategy, alliances, and drama, we are left with the ultimate showdown as both sides of the turf war come to final face off!

Who will pull it off?

Let's find out RIGHT NOW!
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome Finalists, Jury Members, and Past Contestants!
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
TONIGHT'S AGENDA:

Announcement
Crown Our Winner
Reveal Player of the Season
2996 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
James was nothing near a strategic powerhouse and he didn't control much at all, other than that cool intros
2996 days 4 hours ago
aj1111
Halsey

Hi!
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Halsey, as a non-Jury Member, who do you think deserves to win tonight?
2996 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
ryan
hey all
2996 days 4 hours ago
aj1111
Halsey

I'd have to say Drake.
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Ryan, I know you fell sick during this season. Do you think you could have made it to the end if you had felt better?
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Why, Halsey?
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Alright, we will start off with my Announcement...
2996 days 4 hours ago
aj1111
Halsey

Who doesn't like an underdog winning.
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Tonight is not only the Season 8 Finale but also...
2996 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
ryan
yes
2996 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
Tonight is the SERIES Finale!

After a lot of thought, I have decided to cancel Celebrity Big Brother! I am very busy and I've lost interest in the game and that's why I think part of the gameplay this season fell flat and why my casting was TERRIBLE this season!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the past 8 seasons! I cannot thank you enough for building this into the franchise it is and for making it very enjoyable!
2996 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
ryan
awwwww

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!