This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Finale

Topic » Season 8 Finale

2999 days ago
Brogs17
Drake, you also said...

"My last act to solidify my f2 was to quit the chalkenge and go off on you making me look bad to make sure the winner would bring because if I even won part two I probably wouldn't win part three so I knew the best way to definetly make f2 was to argue with u and be rude to totally combine the hoh to bring me and u adding on the 2 jury nullification see ally put the icing on the cake in my act lol."

You were thanking me for nullifying the votes! I don't care what you have to say anymore. You can leave and be the little bitch that you always are. Go cry in your blogs about how you have no friends when all you do is treat others like shit. Wake up and see that YOU are the problem, not everyone else!
2999 days ago
Brogs17
I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NIGHT!
2999 days ago
steve4280
IT WAS SCARCASM IDIOT
2999 days ago
steve4280
*sarcasm*
2999 days ago
steve4280
Brogs the rigged and quitter.....that's you're legacy for this series
2999 days ago
steve4280
Brogs rigging can't change the fact I'm the winner of this season and player of the season.goodnight.
2999 days ago
Brogs17
Drake, the crying, whiner, complainer, no friends, wannabe, bitch. That's your legacy for EVERY series
2999 days ago
rahrah
James:
Here and omg I won ahhhh yay thanks people
2999 days ago
steve4280
U won off a rig James but really it's tied
2999 days ago
steve4280
Brogs is so sad for cheating and quitting lol it's hysterical
2999 days ago
rahrah
Umm it would have tied so it don't matter I played the best game this season and deserved the win so suck drake be the loser ahah and I got the crown
2999 days ago
steve4280
I played the best game and you know it but you're right I am the loser
2998 days 23 hours ago
rahrah
You did not you game consisted of being shit, being rude, sucking at comps and a shit social game. I won even Robert and Lucy voted me to win
2998 days 23 hours ago
rahrah
James:
thanks LAURIE, TAYLOR, ROBERT AND LUCY for voting me to win and thinking i had the better game
2998 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Lucas

Lol James is so arrogant right now lol you didn't win you share the win with Drake no matter what votes were voided. Sad the season is coming to an end I thought the game was amazing and the strategy was amazing,

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!