This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mariah's Survivor: Season 10 North Pole Applications {Round 2}

Topic » Mariah's Survivor: Season 10..

3466 days 18 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Right wanna play bc this season is at the North Pole and I WANNA SEE SANTA

Also, I really want to redeem myself in your survivor group.
3466 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
I went out first in anarchy island so i really want to redeem myself and get the win!
3466 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
I been good in lots of survivor games and they're fun but I never played yours so I want to try it especially because I like the whole concept you have for the season
3466 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I am a strong player in challenges and i'm very nice which will get me allies and get myself running the game
3466 days 16 hours ago
rasmusaj975
I have not win any survivor games I won castings and now I have to win this time
3466 days 15 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Well i love your games so if you pick me I'm gonna win
3466 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
Well I'm a strategic game player I've made finals or close to it in other group games so I'm a good player to my opinion
3466 days 14 hours ago
Greatawesomedane
Ill be active! But I have swimming late nights
3466 days 14 hours ago
wuau
I am a strategic player and I am sure I can create drama to make the game more interesting.
Also, by joining this game, I can earn more experiences about Group Game and play a better game in the future!

THEREFORE, PLEASE PICK ME ^~^
3466 days 14 hours ago
harrywasnak
I have been playing lots of Survivor group games lately. I will be active. I want to try your game because it sounds really fun. I will send confessionals, and make the game interesting.
3466 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I want to be in your survivor because you are my friend and i know you are an amazing host! I am excited to play in something new since i am not a big survivor player and this is perfect!
3466 days 13 hours ago
pikachu142
i should be on your survivor series because
A. I am a very active player and is willing to make moves when needed (Just ask any other host who's series i've played in)
B. I always try my best in games and as of today has YET to win one
C. I think this game can be my first win and i've been wanting to play in this series for a long time

#Teamzachtho
3466 days 13 hours ago
KOKidd
I wanna play cause i was in the first season of your survivor and i blew i'vr otten better and im ready to prove it
3465 days 15 hours ago
Sam101101101
I want to be here to see if I can play ur survivor as we'll as I played in Cambodia. Or maybe allstars. I really want in.
3465 days 11 hours ago
MariahAnn
~

open group

The A Team Productions Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!