This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mariah's Survivor: Season 10 North Pole Applications {Round 2}

Topic » Mariah's Survivor: Season 10..

3454 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
I had forty people apply and I'm willing to let them all play. But I need to make sure that your going to be active. so..............

You Have 36 Hours To Explain WHY you want to be in my survivor season. (this will be an important piece of information when we get into the game.)
3454 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I was on your first season I got out first and I always have wanted revenge in your series and this new twisted game seems like my game and I know I can kick some ass and ill send u confessionals a lot since that's my thing hope u pick me
3454 days 9 hours ago
Bulldozer24
i think playing in this season would be fun because of the north pole chirstmas theme and i think that i would play a really good game all around and i will try to be active as much as i can
3454 days 9 hours ago
Snake
I feel like I am a great competitor and would be a valuable asset to your survivor series. I would also love to play considering it's a holiday edition and I loveeeeeee this time of year!
3454 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
I feel like with this theme that it will allow new and old people to shine in this new season I want to be one of those people who shine : )
3454 days 9 hours ago
2Beastly
I think I should play because I am awesome :)
3454 days 9 hours ago
Justunreal
You should put me in this season because, I've played in your RAGE and you know my strengths and my weakness. I really liked the theme "CHRISTMAS SURVIVOR" anyways I'm a really good persons to be in the cast. I'll do anything like get penalty and etc. and I'm also active in group games!
3454 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
You should let me play because if you do ill return for 3 seasons in a row and that's hilariously awesome!
3454 days 8 hours ago
thatonepeople
You should put me in this season because i played in your survivor and your RAGE and you know i won your 1st RAGE *hair flip* and you know i am a strong player even though i got screwed over in Cambodia  and i would love to compete and win this one
3454 days 7 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
You should put me in this season because i a smart player who will absolutely make an impact in this game. And i do a ton of confessionals, so thats a bonus.
3454 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
You should let me play because I have played before so you know I'll be active and it would be my 3rd season in a row along with Robby.
3454 days 7 hours ago
nathanmizelle
i love survivor and i want to bring my skills to this cast your survivor looks cool and a good setting instead of being hot on survivor u r now cold let me get in here to shwo u i one of the best
3454 days 6 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I played a season ago, and am now playing all-stars. I know how active I need to be, and I just love playing your games. I can make things very interesting in this game, trust me :)
3454 days 6 hours ago
gw22
I WANT TO PLAY BC I WANT TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT I CAN WIN AND PLAY HARD BY WINNING THIS!!!!
3454 days 6 hours ago
mrcool
Pick me you know I'm active
I'm leaving the group in till it's time  just to play
#TeamMatt
3454 days 5 hours ago
ollymursxx12
I want to have fun! Make new friends on it!

open group

The A Team Productions Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!