This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - The Final 2

Topic » BB2 - The Final 2

2303 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
People never seeing me as a threat is another reason why the strategic game worked best for me because I always made sure there were bigger targets than me all while I strategized with the big targets AND those trying to take them out.
2303 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Zyler, I feel like you keep trying to make Chloe seem like a bad player for keeping me in the game. However, I think her keeping me in the game helped her. I don't think you should keep hounding her for that, because it paid off for her.
2303 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm not trying to paint Chloe as a bad player at all and I apologize if that's how it seems because I really do respect Chloe AND her game! < 3
2303 days 18 hours ago
Solinne64
Then, Im wondering, did you had real deals with anyone?
Because working with the targets and the one taking them out means like 75% of the cast, I don鈥檛 think this is very clear, like you say things that may be true or not but no reasoning or giving names...
Also, no offense again, but making it seem like you were not a threat is the easiest thing to say as everyone could say it, I could say it too then!

Anyways, I think even if people give me the social aspect and you the stretegic one (which I dont agree with 100%), I think we played very similar games so kudos to us and may the best of us win !! 馃槃
2303 days 18 hours ago
Solinne64
Anyways, Im going to bed, so if anyone has anything else to ask me, Ill answer them tomorrow !!
2303 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Locked in my vote and I'm really happy to vote for this person as the winner! Congrats u deserved it
2303 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I didn't say I was need a threat to anyone, you did .

And yes, I did have real deals with people. The prime example is you because I stuck true to our deal. I have deals with Ryan, Brady, and Liam but unfortunately had to scrap them when they could hrut my game.

Also here is how I feel about the Ryan thing since people seem to think I'm trying to attack Chloe's game.

What I'm trying to say IS Chloe knew damn well that taking Ryan to the final 2 was a death sentence, we had many convos about that. So her taking him to the final 3, where he could easily win the final HOH since he's a comp beast could've easily cost her (or I) the game. Yes, he was her ally but only one person can win this game so you need to be smart with who you take to the final 2
2302 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
hello people.

sending mails now
2302 days 17 hours ago
Solinne64
Good luck Zyler 馃槆
2302 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
alright so basically the agenda for tonight is as follows

-vote reveal
-winner crowning
-q&a
-reveal of next season color for logo basically, and thats it
2302 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
All 7 jurors voted, so there is no chance of a tie.

The results are in.
2302 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
It is now time to reveal the Jury Votes, one by one.

We will go in reverse order, so Ryan is first.
2302 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan has cast his vote for
*pulls key*
2302 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHLOE
2302 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Rich has cast his vote for
*pulls key*

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!