This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - The Final 2

Topic » BB2 - The Final 2

2304 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Yeah, I wasn't 100% perfect in every category but me slacking in one category shouldn't disregard my strengths...Unfair way to choose (nitpicking) but to each their own,
2304 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Yes, we should acknowledge our weaknesses (Chloe has hers too) but when voting you should consider the WHOLE game, not just the weaknesses
2304 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**CASE PART 2**

One thing I forgot to mention was that I controlled the last 2 evictions and decided who went home. I had reasoning behind both. I've already said my reasoning for Ryan but here's mine for rich:

There was obviously  majority alliance this season and Rich outlived most of them. I feared that if rich outlasted an entire alliance than that can be used as leverage by him in the finale!
2304 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Congrats to both of you, I think both of you played a very poor game.

Chloe- Your Social game was on point, you make it seem like you were everyone's friend, and even though you were part of the majority alliance, you were always the most liked and possibly everyone's final 2. But your strategic game is meh, it's like you did nothing in that part, you just said fuck it. For example, in your HOH reign, instead of getting the person who won more competitions than everyone COMBINED, you evicted a person who is bad socially, had half of the jury fucked up and probably won't win more comps. So my question to you is: What was your strategic game? And explain it.

Zyler- You're my boy, and I like you. But you made a HUGE MISTAKE at final 4. I think that was your downfall. Why the fuck would you get Rich the floater rather than everyone's friend Chloe?, your social game was not good, your strategic game was at least more noticeable than Chloe's. Also you change information, for example, you said to me that you convinced Chloe to flip on Ryan and that was your main reason for evicting Rich, but you should know that the jury compares notes, because Ryan told me that he got you to evict Rich, and you just trashed him. So the information you told me, can be something called FAKE, and by that, it means LIES. My questions to you is:
1- How your game was superior to Chloe's?
2- Knowing that Chloe was everyone's friend on jury, why did you bring her to the final 2?

Good Luck!
2304 days 12 hours ago
NoChildSupport
I don't like Solinne so MJFJUNE has my vote easily. Good Luck to you both though. I floated my way almost to the finals. I couldn't quite pull off that spamming competition.
2304 days 12 hours ago
Solinne64
Alright guys, sorry for the late reply but my timezone is completely different than yours and my finals are this week so I have little time to come online.
Anyways, first of all, Congrats Zyler on making Final 2!

Now, here's my case:

I came into this game knowing Liam & Ryan for the outside. I rapidly formed a deal with Liam and we agreed to make a bigger alliance bringing Ryan, Zyler & Brady with us.
In the beginning, I felt on the outside of that alliance because I wasn't close to anyone but I quickly formed strong bonds with my alliance members making me in a confortable position.

You guys didn't saw this, but I was the one who was mostly making the stratégies on how we should win HOH which gave HOH to Liam & Brady, plus I throw the 2nd HOH to Ryan, making sure that not only I was safe, but also my alliance was while I wouldn't get any bloods in my hands.

Even though I was in a good position in my alliance, I wasn't given a chance to socialize with any of the other castmembers as I never got a reply from them or their reply was so cold that I knew it'd be impossible to potentially work with them. So making it to Final 2 with some of the castmembers never talking to me while I tried is a pretty big accomplishment!

Even if I didnt won many compétitions, I often came close to the Victory, sometimes threw them while I could've won or just was one of the reasons why my alliance members won HOH, so, I consider myself quite a good competitor even if I have 2 competition wins Under my belt.

A lot of people think I didn't had a strategic game, this is wrong. All the targets I had just went home on other people's HOH and I think people took credit of what I did trying to make it look like they influenced me in my décisions. All the décisions I took were mines, I took in consideration all the pros and cons of all my décisions and this is why I'm sitting in the Final 2 today.

So, this was my basic case, now I'll answer the questions I recieved and if anything comes to mind, I'll just add it down below!
2304 days 12 hours ago
Solinne64
Crypt: To earn my vote for the winner, tell me everything you did after my eviction, and why you think that what you did in each week was better than the impact the other person made in that week.

Following your eviction, I knew that I had to separate myself from my Final 5 before they would take a shot. Everything came on point when Brady got himself busted trying to make two Final 3s with Ryan/Myself & Liam/Zyler. Not much thing to add, I won't take credit for this as it was both Zyler & I decision to evict Brady.

Then, we came to the point where I realised that the doubts that I had with Jonah/Ryan being close were real. I won my first POV of the season here, decided not to use it as I clearly wanted Jonah to go. While Zyler just wanted to break the duo, it was way more important to me as it would ensure with Jonah going that Ryan, my F2 Duo would only take me into consideration for the rest of the game, it was an important moment.

Then, I won my HOH. While everyone said keeping Ryan safe was a bad move, I strongly disagree, Ryan was the clear target of everyone, keeping him would've ensured me that there would be a clear target to go after during Final 4 & Final 3. Second of all, it was that moment that proved that when I say Something, I do it, I was loyal, and I proved it, no one here can say that I truely backstabbed them given the circonstances.

Then Final 4 arrived, and while Ryan convinced Zyler to keep me instead of Rich (which means I did a good decision by keeping Ryan as Liam would've wanted me to get evicted over Rich and I would've got 4th place), I did all the work before he did as I convinced him I would evict Ryan when I would've get the chance so we would get a 50-50 chances of winning, I was able to convince him to keep me over the clear goat of the game. Saying what people want to hear is also a focal point of the game.

Now we arrive to Final 3, I was the only one that was sure I would get to Final 2 as Ryan would've picked me over Zyler based on our strong Relationship, as you can see, Zyler picked me too and had I won final HOH I would've been to the Final 2 too!

So as you can see, playing the game doesn't necessarily mean to make big moves, everything I did was calculated, and without doing what I did, I would've probably got evicted at Final 4, I played a strong social game and a great uder-the-radar strategic game!

If you have any other questions I'm willing to answer them!
2304 days 12 hours ago
Solinne64
Jonah: If you could describe yourself as one animal this game what would it be?
Also what is your favorite ice cream flavor and why?

I'd say I was a fox, not over the top, clearly anylysing what was happening and made the best out of it, I was pretty laid-back, but once you approach me, you'd see that I'm extremely nice, loyal but clearly malicious!

I'd say Vanilla for a few reasons, just like me, vanilla has a sweet flavor, clearly soft, and while this favor is as basic as I am, a vast majority loves it and see it as a security, just like I was in the game!
2304 days 12 hours ago
Solinne64
Then, Michael, I never clearly turned on you.

You never showed any interest of working with at any point while I tried to come at you.
You did a pretty good campaign, and I clearly had a thought about keeping you so I'd get another ally in the game outside of my alliance but ultimately I decided that it was too risky to trust someone who didn't show me any form of loyalty in the game and I had the honesty to tell you I wouldn't keep you.
So, clearly, I didn't turned on you as we never had any form of deal..
2304 days 11 hours ago
Solinne64
Liam: What was your strategic game? And explain it.

To play a good strategic game, you don't need to win many compétitions (Will Kirby), but you can work behind the scènes.

Early on, I was the one, along with you, that made the stratégies that would ensure we would get HOH, and we were successful everytime we pulled one!

Then, as you can see in my case, getting rid of Jonah made Ryan closer to me and then evicting you was the best thing I could've done as you would've tried to take me out in Final 4 over Zyler or Rich whereas Ryan would've kept me and even keep me to Final 2.

So, this is funny for you to ask about my strategic game as the best thing I did in that part was getting rid of you.

You also say I was everyone's friends, but it's wrong, a few people never ever came to me, so while I'd agree to say I played a better social game than Zyler, I'd also say that being able to make yourself good in everyone's eyes and being in the good side of the numbers every time while never being a clear target is way more strategic than social!

If you have any questions, just ask me!
2304 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@Liam
1- My game was superior to Chloe's in the strategic sense. You don't accidentally never be a Final nominee especially when the game gets down to so few players. I talked One on one with people in the majority alliance and while I may not have built relationships with sunshine and rainbows like Chloe I still made relationships that ensured my safety once the majority alliance inevitably turned on each other. I also made moves that Chloe didn't. A big example of this is Chloe not taking out the biggest comp and jury threat thus allowing him to participate in the final 3 HOH. I also ALWAYS secured myself whenever I was in danger and that can be seen by me winning veto every time I was nominated

2- I took Chloe to the final 2 because I knew I stood a much better chance against her then Ryan. Now, while Chloe is easily the nicest person this season there was no way none of her friends on jury were bitter she evicted them and that seems to be the case based on some of the comments some jurors have made.

I also know you didn't technically ask why I evicted Rich but I would like to explain that move (separate post)
2304 days 9 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First of all, Ryan did NOT convince me to evict Rich, I convinced myself. And here's proof: https://imgur.com/a/1eAcT (Jonah supposedly took Ryan out in another group game so that's what the convo in the beginning is about)

Ok so the F4 eviction was Rich vs Chloe and I had the sole vote to evict.

So why evict Rich? A few reasons..
(1) I feared that if Rich made the final 2 he can use outlasting a majority alliance as leverage and make the alliance member next to him look like an unloyal fool (I've seen it happen in other games)

(2) In that weeks Veto, Brady AND Liam voted for Rich which was a major red flag because they're both jurors and are helping someone win. At that point I knew that my suspicions about him having friends on jury was true

(3) So when it came to a F3 of Me vs Chloe vs Ryan it was 2v1 (Me/Chloe vs Ryan and/or Me/Ryan vs Chloe) so I had a fairly good chance of making the F2 IF I didn't win the final HOH.
If the F3 was Me vs Rich vs Ryan then it'd be more like a 1v1v1 because I had NO idea where Rich would vote if he won final HOH
2304 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
So I basically also forgot this game was going on since it was such a long time ago

Chloe: For me I think you executed a great ass social game where everyone genuinely liked you a lot. You were able to evict me and I still didn't get mad at you which shows how great you executed the social part of this game because you were friends with everyone and people did underestimate that and I feel the social game is why you deserve to win.

Zyler: On the other hand you seem like you executed the strategic game the best out of the 2 for me. You did win some comps when you had to and from reading your speech it seems like your best capability was the strategic gameplay.

Let me tell you guys my vote is completely open

However in order to receive my vote you have to answer this question very well and whoever does the best job at persuading me will receive my vote

Chloe: Tell me why you think that your strategy of playing socially is more important than Zylers way of playing which seemed to be more strategic.

Zyler: Tell me why you think that your way of playing which seemed to be more strategic is more important than playing Chloe's game which seemed to be very socially involved.

Good luck guys

Rich ily! I do wish you were in this f2 rightbno

Ryan- I don't like you that much but you earned my respect and would of definitely receive  my vote if he got here so I'm devastated that it's you 2 unfortunately
2304 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@Brady
I believe that my strategic approach was better than Chloe's social approach because by being strategic it allowed me to slide into powerful positions throughout the season. I do like people in this cast, they're all nice people, but I looked at every relationship from a strategic standpoint and what best benefited my game. That is also an area where being social can hurt you (EX: Chloe not taking out Ryan). Also, by being more strategic I was able to unite with other strategic people thus make some powerful duos. This strategy saved me multiple times because not winning tons of comps WAS a strategy, believe it or not, and I did not win them until i absolutely needed to!
2304 days 4 hours ago
Solinne64
First of all, I dont necessarily think that I played that much of a poor strategic game as if you look at what I did (I said in previous posts) I made the best move I could’ve possibly done by keeping Ryan instead of Liam. Anyways, being social is what Im best at. I really am focusing on not hurting people’s feelings because the person I am in real life.
On an other note, if you switch the roles, I played a better strategic game (I definitely am underrated) than Zyler played a social game. I made moves, stayed loyal, was kind to everyone, I think this is the kind of player you want to see win.
Also, no offense to Zyler, but I dont see how hiding behind stronger people (which is what I also did) is better than what I did which is the same way I played the game.
Zyler made it far because he was not a threat to anyone.
I made it far because I had a good relationship with all of the powerful players.
I think that by those 2 sentences you have your answer!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!