This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 14

Topic » BB2 - Day 14

2332 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
YAY!
2332 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler - did not crack code, forfeited after 27 guesses
2332 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe, you have until 5pm EST tomorrow to post your nominations.

As soon as I get home from work around 5:30, I will be posting a non-live pov competition for you all, which you will get 24 hours to work on. Veto decision is 2 hours after pov results, as usual, so final noms will be determined friday afternoon. the eviction will be quick in the early afternoon on Saturday, and then break until after Christmas
2332 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
LMAO but in all seriousness, congrats Chloe!
2332 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
GRATS GIRL!
2332 days 16 hours ago
Iceey
Grats Chloe !
2332 days ago
Solinne64
This is the Nomination Ceremony, one of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. I will turn 2 keys and those keys represent the 2 houseguests that I have nominated this week.
2332 days ago
Solinne64
***TURNS KEY #1***
My first nominee is RICH
2332 days ago
Solinne64
***TURNS KEY #2***
My second nominee is ZYLER
2332 days ago
Solinne64
Rich, I have nominated you because you are the one I know the less about by far, we never talked that entire game so it is normal for me to put you on the block.

Zyler, you are an amazing dude but you have yet to win a competition, you've never been nominated so at this stage of the game I am giving you a final chance to prove yourself!

Good luck to both of you!
This meeting is adjourned.
2331 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Oh um......wow ok ????

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!