This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 14

Topic » BB2 - Day 14

2333 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Jonah and Rich

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Liam, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 6pm EST tomorrow.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Liam, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

The next HoH is non-live, you will need to schedule a time with me to play, but you'll get details on that and a deadline after the eviction. For now don't ask to schedule a time with me.
2332 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Here
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
hi sorry guys

work ran late
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes and walk out the front door.
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 2-1
Jonah, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2332 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
bye Jonah
2332 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
GL to Zyler and Chloe in the HOH comp
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
and now to give you all that non-live hoh i promised
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Codebreaker”

In this puzzle competition, houseguests need to solve a 5-digit code. Each code consists of numbers 0-9 that can only be used once in the code.

You will submit a guess for the code, and will be told how many numbers are correct, and how many are in the correct spot. You then use that information to make another guess, and continue to do so until you solve the code.

The houseguest who cracks the code in the least amount of guesses will become the new Head of Household.

In the event of a tie, Chatzy breaks it.

You can set up a time to do this with me on TG or Skype. Forewarning, I’m only available from 6-11pm EST each night this week, no exceptions because of work.

You must be completed with this challenge by 11pm EST tomorrow night.

Any Questions?
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe, Rich, Ryan, and Zyler are the only ones eligible to compete in this, so just hit me up guys
2332 days 22 hours ago
NoChildSupport
Thank you guys so much!
2332 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
If we all do it before midnight tomorrow will the results be posted earlier?
2332 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
yeah i will do them when i have them

but like i said i have work restrictions so i am only free tonight until 11 and then 6-11 tomorrow
2332 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Wow Liam what did Rich and I do to you? But it's fine. I'm sure your luck wouldn't help me out too much anyway :)
2331 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright well it's now the deadline and I have the results
2331 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe - cracked code in 7 guesses
Rich - did not compete
Ryan - cracked code in 9 guesses
Zyler - did not crack code, forfeited after 27 guesses

CHLOE WINS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!