This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2421 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Lol rip sebby - death by arse suffocation
2421 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
And thanks both for the answers!

For everything said here I think there were things that I found enlightening/great answers and some that made me roll my eyes or fake gag lol.

Grats again and will cast my vote later today. I think I've made my decision :D
2420 days 21 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
@gaia @jury @cast

here is my tributes, rite of passage ceremony, whatever you want to call it ~

also, ill be finishing up responding to the rest of my questions shortly.

https://tengaged.com/group/6453/forum/topic/20700899
2420 days 20 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Sebby -

“So I want you both to make up an hypothesis on how you believe the Universe was created. It doesn't have to be long, I just need to be mind blown.”

okay idk about the universe, but have you ever seen the Truman Show? If not check it out.  Basically the concept is that everything we do is a TV Show for the outside world.  The people we encounter in our lives are all in on it and just actors and actresses.  I legit think that’s real and I hope that by me writing this out, I expose to the people who are making this movie about my boring life that I know and they can drop the act.
2420 days 20 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Gaia -

“Allie- The jury has mixed feelings on your game. Quite a bit of people don't think you played as aggressive as Erik. Though I saw your game as an underdog like game. You were pretty much alone besides me and maybe a few other people? Not entirely sure but from what I saw I was your only ally around Final 10ish though correct me if im wrong. i'd like you to clarify if you were or were not an underdog, and how you managed to make it here despite being an underdog. if you were NOT an underdog, please explain where i went wrong and how you had your bases covered.”

I do believe I was an underdog in this game for sure.  I came into this game without the prior relationships and trust that others felt.  There’s no denying that when you join a game, you will automatically feel more comfortable and trusting to those you have spoken with prior to over those you are just now adding on Skype.  I was smart, and strategic about the time I invested into creating the relationships I did with people.  I think it’s harder to play a game like this too.  Erik, who was not an underdog, already knew basically this entire cast before the game started.  He knew who he could trust and who “sheep” him to get him to where he is now.  Then there is an underdog like me, who has to be careful about what I say to people and to who because I learned that as soon as you say something that someone doesn’t like, you ruin that relationship until that person needs you later on.  I had to choose loyalty, and stay loyal to the people who were loyal to me.  I had to put TRUST into those who had no reason to trust me either. I had to put a lot of faith into the people in this game and the decisions and moves I was making.  There were many times I felt like my end was near in this game, but I never once gave up or stopped trying to further myself in this game.  I also never once made a vote that I don’t think would of been bad for my game at any point in this entire game.  I played this game FOR ME to further MYSELF, and I made it to the final 2 so I think I did a pretty good job so far.  Every game I join, I play to win.  I love putting my heart into a game and going further than I thought was even possible for myself.   I really hope this answers your question, and if you need me to clarify further, i’d be happy to.
2420 days 20 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
I wish I hated someone in this game so this death question could be easier....... hmm
2420 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Allie can you go more into depth about your game in merge and how you overcame obstacles? I want to know more about if you were an underdog at merge. and what you did to make it here somehow. I want you to want to win this game and I need you to prove to me you prove to me you beat the odds
2420 days 19 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Gaia -

Sure! So I guess I’ve already talked on the social obstacle of not having those pre-concieved relationships that can be very helpful. I guess another obstacle I faced is that I work a lot in real life, and so I could not always rely on being able to be at the challenges to keep myself safe.  When I was available to show up though, I always did well.  I was either one step from winning the challenge or I did win.

I was able to make it this far in the merge by really taking a step back and letting people talk too much.  Something that I have learned is that talking can be good, but talking too much gets you in trouble.  It’s important to know when to speak up but also when you shut your mouth.  This unfortunately does include you, but I think that there is a strong case against everyone who spoke up a little too much, and eventually being idoled or voted out.  People created these unnecessary big targets on themselves, which allowed me to move on another day.  To tie this all together though, I think that I was extremely open to working with anybody and everyone in this game.  I was super easy to move with the flow and when things didn’t go my way, I was ready to move into a new direction.  This game was always changing for me, as it seemed like my closest allys kept getting out.  Finding other people who were in situations like me allowed me to get in with others and kind of like in a chain reaction, I was able to maneuver the target away from me and find my way to this point.   It’s hard for me to exactly pinpoint to your here I had to fight the most because I feel like this whole game was a constant battle.  Moreso, at the end, trying to save people I really wanted to make it to the end with, but since they did not have me in mind for that finals spot, I had to cut them loose before they cut me.

I’m good at thinking ahead and flexible to change when things don’t go my way.  Whenever I found myself in a sticky situation, I found my escape out of it, but also I did it without playing dirty.  I never went back on my word to the people I worked with.  My under the radar gameplay worked well for me the first time I played, and it worked well for me this time too.  Don’t fix something that’s not broken.

If you asked me when I signed up for this game if you thought I would make it this far, I would of laughed in your face.  I’m new to the group game community, and I don’t know how half of these challenges work and I’ve barely watched Survivor.  An underdog is “a competitor thought to have little chance of winning a fight or contest” and if you were to all make bets, I’m sure most people in this game, and outside of this game, did not expect me to make it as far as I have.  But I am here today and I defied all of the odds.  Everyone loves a good underdog story and it would mean a lot for me to win this game. <3

I really hope this helps clarify for you and answers your question, Chris.
2420 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Awesome thanks Allie
2420 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. After the answering the questions each Juror had. I'd like to end with a closing Statement. I owned up to my selfish game. But, I strongly stand by every move I ultimately had to make throughout this game. I played this game hard. And my efforts were noticed throughout the game as many were displeased with the aggressive nature of my game. But, I'm hoping I explained my game well enough for you all too look at my decisions for what they were. I managed to use my keen knowledge of the game and self-awareness of relations to further advance my own game. I had an unlikely Final 3 with Mearl and Lindsey and correct me if I'm wrong! But, I don't believe anyone can say they knew about this alliance until the moment I revealed my end-game plans with both Robby and Sebby! So, I believe I was very "tuned in" into what was going on around me and it's ultimately the reason why I am able to sit before you all tonight. I've said my apologies to those I've hurt along this journey. But, with the knowledge you all have gathered here tonight. I hope that you can all see that I played my hand the best way I could and you use the answers to this Jury questioning to help make your decision easier when you go cast your vote. Whether that decision is to vote for Allie or myself. I want you each to personally cast your vote for who you felt played the Best Game worth rewarding the Title of All Winners. Thank you all for your time! And Thanks Nick for the experiences we all made throughout your 2nd Generation! It's been a blast!
2420 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Gl Allie! :)
2420 days 16 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Okay and for my closing statement… I hope that during this time, I was able to answer your questions and clear up anything you may have been wondering.  If not, there is still time so feel free to ask away.  I played a game based around loyalty and I’m proud of how I was able to maneuver around in this game, despite the odds being against me.  I stayed true to my word and I was strategic about every single thing that I did. When I set out to do something, I passionately put my heart into it and that’s exactly what I did in this game. This game, and series, has been a ton of fun to participate in. I really do just love the game and it was so fun getting to play with all of you. I won’t lie though, and i’ll say that it would feel so good to come out of this with a win, but nonetheless good luck Erik!

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9v37QYOis6llVC/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwJShRlvPQ0o8Zq/giphy.gif
2420 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'm sending my vote now. Good luck guys. No hard feelings either way I love you both
2420 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
8/9 Jury Votes Received
2419 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/GgbCiS1rMjGFy/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/8r74OZnPUDnPy/giphy.gif
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/ddyLt5tCueCCzPko0ikrINZEay8/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2016/06/22/787/n/1922283/e469d8f3_edit_img_cover_file_40413653_1457067600_tyrion/i/Funny-Game-Thrones-GIFs.gif

cheers & gl! hope to play with you both again sometime :)

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!