This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2423 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats you two! Will read statements and ask questions tomorrow :)
2423 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Lindsey -

You are such a well rounded player. I know better than to let you get this far but I had a lot of fun playing with you this season. Obviously you had a couple jury management issues. So I want you to take this opportunity and let us the Jury know what you wish you could have done differently, or even if the votes were all the same, situations you maybe could have handled better if you could go back and do it all again.

First I'd like to thank you for your support throughout this game. You kept me sane and you truly are the Courtney to my Sandra (crosses fingers I don't put my foot in my mouth)

Now, I fully agree! I could have handled situations and the Jury a lot differently. But, as far the votes made along this difficult journey. I don't think I'd change a thing as I likely wouldn't be sitting here had I not played in the manner I did. But, during this time. I'd like to apologize to a select few Jurors as nothing I did was intentional and every move I made was purely strategic to give myself the best odds of sitting before you all today.

Much like Allie. I was never able to get around to reaching out to Adam. But, from past experiences I knew how dangerous he could be. During his vote off. There was a huge discussion between several Individuals to take a strike at the Sophrosyne Frat. Now, I will point out that Kara's name was thrown around. But, after putting my foot down as speaking up with how much I adored Kara. The target was shifted to Adam as Robby definitely had stronger ties between the 2. I feel I had a bit of an influence over the First Merge boot and it ultimately put me in a great position cutting Adam loose as he was the only person I didnt have a connection with in this game.

Next is Julian. We've both had our discussions and I feel we both got a better understanding at how things ultimately played out. I just want you to personally know how much strength it took me to actually go through with writing your name down. Going against you was never anything I wanted. But, was a move I needed to make to further my own game. Ily even though you've told me to "Burn" on a daily. I completely understand where your feelings are coming from. But, I had to set my emotions aside for the sake of my own game which I feel is the driving factor into why I could be a good winner to this Final season. I played for myself. I hope you and the Jury can respect that!
2423 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! I'm off to bed! Will answer any questions I miss in the A.M!
2423 days 15 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Mearl-

“1. On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that you will win this game? 1 being- definitely losing, 10 being definitely winning. I only want one whole number and no explanation!”

A: 9

“2. In 100 words or less tell me why YOU deserved to win this game.”

A:  I deserve to win this game because I played this game with loyalty and I did it flawlessly.  I looked out for people, and I stayed true to my word.  With that being said, I also made the moves necessary for me to get to this finale.

“3. In 100 words or less tell me why the other finalist does not deserve to win the game (don't use this to further tout your game as that was the last question!).”

A: While I think Erik has a good heart, I do not think that Erik deserves to win this game because he played a dirty game, which is a gameplay I can not respect.  He broke a lot of promises to the jury members, and was even shady and not completely honest with me.  Remember to think of the values that are important to you in a winner.

“4. In 100 words or less tell me what you biggest mistake in the game was and how did you over come it?”

A: My biggest mistake in the game was not starting to speak with people earlier than the end of the game.  I’ve learned to not make promise that I can’t keep, so only speaking to those who I needed to make promises to.  While this did work out in my favor, I wish I could of had better lasting relationships created with other members of this game.  It would help me tune in on exactly what each jury member wants to hear, which I believe is important.
2423 days 15 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Im getting tired, and need to get some sleep but I will have more energy to answer everyones questions tomorrow night :) Have a great Monday everyone!
2423 days 14 hours ago
Sebby
It's butt kissing time!

To earn my vote you will need to kiss my butt and make me feel very very special. I want both of you to find 500 words (all different words) that best compliment my personality. If there is just ONE word that doesn't describe me well you will not earn my vote. If both of you fail you will have to restart all over again and give me 500 NEW words that you haven't used in your previous try. Good luck and may the best butt kisser win!

LOL I'm just kidding. I don't really have any questions because I already have a clear understanding of how you both played this game. I'll just explain my frustrations with both of you.

Erik, once I voted Lindsey out you unfriended me from skype (which didn't bother me at all tbh). But then after you win FIC you decide to coincidentally add me back? It's just so cringey that you thought adding me back on skype would earn you my jury vote.

Allie I had a blast playing with you, if I made atleast one friend this game it'll have to be you. What frustrates me is your gameplay, you barely talked to anyone which automatically made you an outcast. There were also times where you could've made moves that would've benefited your game tremendously but you didn't take them.   

Nevertheless, I think both of you would be a good winner unlike my irrelevant ass. May the best player win.
2423 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Please do rites of passage ceremony.  Say a little something about each eliminated player. No ass kissing
2423 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Seb -

Erik, once I voted Lindsey out you unfriended me from skype (which didn't bother me at all tbh). But then after you win FIC you decide to coincidentally add me back? It's just so cringey that you thought adding me back on skype would earn you my jury vote.

We had this discussion over skype the moment I added you back. But, I will gladly reiterate what was said between us both. I NEVER added you back in hopes of your Jury vote. The sole purpose for adding you back was to make those finals moments of communicating easier for myself and you to talk things out. And before I go any further I will say I was prepared for a more snarky opening Jury statement from you. I prepared myself for much more heat from you personally as you said you'd make winning as difficult as possible for me. If I actually added you back for the sole purpose of your Juror vote. Then you're so sorely mistaken.

The reason I removed you from skype to begin with is because I experienced loss when Lindsey was voted out. There wasn't any other moment in this game where I felt things were completely out of my control. But, you did this to me. I'm an emotional player and you took away the one person who kept me sane throughout this game. Regardless of you making that move. I understood completely why you made it. Which is why I'm sure you will understand my decision to bring Allie with me to Finals over yourself. You were the sole Individual who gave me the most trouble in my goal of making Final Tribal Council. Had you won the Final challenge. I would not be sitting here before you all. And to give myself the best chances of winning tonight regardless of where your Jury vote goes. I had to make the decision to vote you out as it was the best decision I could make coming into FTC. You showed x10 more fight than Allie did throughout this game. You survived multiple rounds where you were meant to be taken out. But, you downplayed your game well enough to not be targeted over competitors such as Chris, Kara and even Mearl. One of those votes; you even managed to have an Idol played for you (which I may add you did not know about until you logged on to see you received a majority of the votes) in which you would've gone home. And I can admit I felt playing the Idol on you was going to make my road to finals much easier. But, it really didn't as you were the main castaway who gave me any trouble in my goal. You have an impressive resume not only in this game. But, throughout this entire series never being voted out until I cast that Final vote.

Now, I still don't expect to receive your Jury vote. But, I will say I do feel I made the right choice in bringing Allie with me over you as I strongly believe you would've had a much stronger case to present to the Jury no matter how much you try to downplay your achievements. Anyways! I'm sure there is much more that can be said between you and I as I was expecting a far worse coming into FTC after making the decision to vote you out. Now, when you go to cast your vote. Keep in mind that I didn't let anyone influence my decisions made throughout this game. Every move I made was for the sole purpose of giving myself the best odds of winning. Voting you out was completely rationalized even though I was aware of the trouble you could give me after making the decision to put you on the Jury! With everything said. Thanks for the time you gave me to explain myself to you and the Jury. Gl casting your vote Seb
2423 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks erik. Erik I commend you on how hard you played. You pulled a Gaiaphage and I give you props. I'll base my question on one thing. In TTRS Congo, maybe 6-8 months ago.  Not even a year ago yet. You did NOT vote me because I played cutthroat, evil, and malicious. Now I find myself in a similar position. You played a very cutthroat game which I would normally immediately reward. But why should I vote you when you you bashed the exact same gameplay a few months ago? Seems a bit hypocritical. If you answer this question right you have my vote. If you mess up I think it could very well be a million dollar regret. Good luck
2423 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Gaiaphagee -

Thanks erik. Erik I commend you on how hard you played. You pulled a Gaiaphage and I give you props. I'll base my question on one thing. In TTRS Congo, maybe 6-8 months ago.  Not even a year ago yet. You did NOT vote me because I played cutthroat, evil, and malicious. Now I find myself in a similar position. You played a very cutthroat game which I would normally immediately reward. But why should I vote you when you you bashed the exact same gameplay a few months ago? Seems a bit hypocritical. If you answer this question right you have my vote. If you mess up I think it could very well be a million dollar regret. Good luck

Thanks for the question! And thanks for acknowledging my efforts I made in this game! Going back to TTRS Congo. I agree. I did not respect the game you played. But, not for a second do I feel our games from Congo and Battle Royale are comparable outside of how cutthroat I played. Yes! I played extremely calculated and cutthroat! But, nothing I did was done intentionally to hurt anyone. I don't believe malicious is the word that can be used to describe my game! I played loyal to my word with Mearl, Lindsey and Allie. And I was honest with everyone as I could be without hurting my own game. The only person who can sit here tonight and feel I played malicious in any way here would be Julian IMO. But, if he can forgive me tonight. I'm hoping you can respect my game for what it was.
2423 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fair enough answer Erik. One more thing. I've been told in ponderosa you did not want me out when julian left. Please argue your case as to why this person is wrong. I don't wanna vote you if you're taking extra credit
2423 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Gaiaphagee -

Fair enough answer Erik. One more thing. I've been told in ponderosa you did not want me out when julian left. Please argue your case as to why this person is wrong. I don't wanna vote you if you're taking extra credit

Oh! I definitely did want you gone this Tribal! And the only two who can attest to that is Allie and Lindsey! This round I created a separate alliance chat including us 3 in which I made the proposal to blindside you! But, Allie stopped it abruptly and told me honestly that she was very against the idea and the conversation would stay between us. Later on! Lindsey and I were skyping and she posted in the Main Group chat for the game mentioning the whole ordeal saying how she "hoped Allie wouldn't rat us out to Gaia"  when she meant to send it personally to me. She quickly deleted it! But, Allie seen it! And Mearl caught a glimpse of it! So, I did want you gone this Tribal. But, you had too many people protecting you to get the votes behind it!
2423 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
Congrats on making final 2 both of you! Well done, you both should be proud.

Allie - You came into this game at a large disadvantage since you didn't know anyone other than Chris and you were facing many people who all knew each other. I'm impressed you made it this far, however, we didn't talk all that much until f6. And from what I hear a lot of people felt that they never really got to talk to you. How do you defend this aspect of your game.

On a note unrelated to my jury vote, thank you so much for getting me to watch Austrailian survivor. It's the best thing in my life. Who are you rooting for?

Erik - My only real problems with your game has to do with your jury management, but you've already addressed that quite a bit.
What are some of the smaller moves you made that the jurors might be unaware of?

Once again, congrats to both of you, really well played. Good luck!
2423 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks for clearing that up Erik. I'm surprised no one warned me about that

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!