This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2421 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Sebby -

Anyway, I have a task for you both. I want to be mind blown just like when I watch Cosmos by Neil Degrasse Tyson. So I want you both to make up an hypothesis on how you believe the Universe was created. It doesn't have to be long, I just need to be mind blown.

This question is funny. Because I always had this theory that asteroids bumped uglies and that's how the universe ultimately came to be LOL We are the children of asteroids haha
2421 days 15 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
connor -

"My first question to you both is compare yourself to a game of thrones character and if you dont watch game of thrones then you will be not be getting my vote

To clarify, compare your gameplay THIS season to a GOT character. Looking for honest answers."

I would compare myself to Sansa Stark because she's extremely loyal.  Often, she had people do the dirty work for her, which was something I was able to do in this game, but I made the cut throat decisions when I needed to, which she also does. Also, feminist iconic queen.
2421 days 14 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Lindsey-

"Seb has told many people that you were just his puppet and he controlled you for a portion of the game. I for one think that's bullshit but I want you to have the opportunity to address that specifically and explain your strategy especially from the final 6 on."

LOL. Love Sebby but that is incorrect.  I am not anyone's puppet.  I make decisions for myself and I proved that time and time again.  There were multiple instances where I was a swing vote or where I voted in minor, and its because I stayed true to my words and I would never make a move in the game that I felt was wrong for my game.  Final 6 was hard, because I was telling Mearl that we needed to do something for the dynamic duo or Erik and Lindsey.  You both approached me early on in the game about working together and when I shut down the idea of targetting Stoner, you both tuned me out the rest of the game.  I was just then becoming aware that Mearl had a strong relationship with Erik.  Robby was a close ally of mine, and it wasn't until last second when Mearl told me what he was doing with his secret advantage, that I knew Robby would probably be out.  I still voted out Lindsey that round, because that is who Mearl, Robby, Sebby and I were planning to do.  Unknowing of Mearl's action at last second, but I still was not going to vote for Robby or Mearl. At Final 5, I won immunity so I was safe.  I knew that Mearl wanted Sebby as the target, he had wanted him out for a while.  Sebby said he talked to Lindsey and Lindsey was willing to vote Mearl out too.  I would have considered Mearl my closest ally until F6, but I knew that Erik and Mearl in the game was too powerful so I took the opportunity and voted Mearl out.  In my defense, I did warn him about Lindsey and Erik, and Lindsey was smart too, and got him before he was going to turn on her, or I.  In Final 4, I still knew that Sebby would be loyal to me.  Sebby talked to Lindsey and convinced her that he would vote me.  I could of taken the time to convince Erik to vote sebby "with me" but I did not throw him under the bus, like he did me.  I took the risk. I told Erik that he should just vote Lindsey with me, because he informed me that you had a F2 with Sebby, and with him... so me knowing that you had a F2 with everyone else in the game except me, told me that you were who I needed out of the game. It's nothing personal, but I feel like I had a fighting chance with Sebby or Erik, and I was right.  I took that risk, got lucky, and survived the rock draw.  At F3, Erik and I were NECK AND NECK with winning the FIC, but he came out on top because he knew that "NJUDAS" was the word, but let me tell you folks, i did not realize that NJUDAS was a word... its a name but not a word but whatever, im in finals and really thats all that matters.  So I stand here before you, sharing my intimate details of my final 6 thought process and I really hope this made sense and answered all of your questions. Thank you :)  Also hope we can be friends after this game.
2421 days 14 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Sebby -

"Allie I had a blast playing with you, if I made atleast one friend this game it'll have to be you. What frustrates me is your gameplay, you barely talked to anyone which automatically made you an outcast. There were also times where you could've made moves that would've benefited your game tremendously but you didn't take them.  "

Okay hunnybun... I actually adore you so much and I'm so glad that we got to meet through this game.  You are a ton of fun and I will never forget your loyalty. <3    I'm sorry that my "gameplay" frustrated you.   I feel like I talked to who I needed to talk to, when I needed to.  It's not my fault that there were people who litearlly just never responded to me even if I sent them like 50 gajillion messages LOL.... thats not on me cause I DID TRY HUNN... and I think I did make the moves I needed to benefit my game, as I am here in finals and I feel good about everything that I have done. Love you though regardless. <3
2421 days 14 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Chris/Stoner/Gaia/Love -

I will do my rite of passage thing after I answer the rest of the basic questions. Not ignoring you, just saving it for the end but i'll do what Erik did and make it in a separate thing and link it here.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC... IM CURRENTLY TRYING TO WATCH ALL OF THE SURVIVOR SEASONS AND I HAVE WATCHED BORNEO, AND HALF OF SEASON 2 SO FAR, AND WATCHING AUS SURVIVOR CURRENT SEASON.... SO IDK IF RITE OF PASSAGE IS SOMETHING IN SURVIVOR OR NOT IDK BUT YE that is all.
2421 days 14 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Robby -

" You came into this game at a large disadvantage since you didn't know anyone other than Chris and you were facing many people who all knew each other. I'm impressed you made it this far, however, we didn't talk all that much until f6. And from what I hear a lot of people felt that they never really got to talk to you. How do you defend this aspect of your game."

A:  Yeah, I did come in with that disadvantage for sure, but I mean I was here to play the game, not necessarily make friends. Funny thing is though, I DID make friends.  AND i played the game.  I don't think thats a negative part of my game at all, and I hope that is not something that I am going to be held against me in jury.  I DID talk to who I needed to in order to get me to where I am today, and hopefully to win this game.  I played with loyalty to the ones who were willing to be my friend and work with me.  When you got voted out, I was loyal to you and our initial vote.  I was betrayed by Mearl as much as you were and didn't expect it.  I was up front with you about what I was doing because that is how I like others to treat me.  I hope this answers your question. :)

"On a note unrelated to my jury vote, thank you so much for getting me to watch Austrailian survivor. It's the best thing in my life. Who are you rooting for? "

A: MY QUEEN TESSA! She is EVERYTHING that is me and more.  I love how strong she is. I love that she plays like me, once you are commited and playing, there is no stopping her.  Also, her eye rolls every time vile Tara talks give me life.   I'm so happy you love it HMU anytime to chat cus im obsessed!!! <3
2421 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
Go Allie!
2421 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
Thanks Allie and Erik!
2421 days 13 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Just want to say congrats Erik and Allie! I was robbed in this series and wish i coulda actually not flopped!

Congrats to one of you for being the series last winner :(((
2421 days 13 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Kara-

“Without naming yourself, who do you feel played the best game? Obviously aside from you two, we are all sitting on jury for a reason, but I would like to know if you feel the best player is sitting next to you or who of the jury should have made it to the end based on GAMEPLAY. Please include why you feel they played the best game.”

A:  I know this might sound biased but I really did think that Chris/Stoner/Gaia played an incredible game.  I was shook every time he was so public with things.  It was fearless and as a friend who has never played a game with him before, I did not expect it. If he was not idoled out, I feel like he had the physical strength, and social strength, and strategic strength to get him further into this game.  Also, I respect the hell out of loyalty and that is what he did. 

“Myers-Briggs has given us a layout of 16 personality types. Which of them do you feel best represents your personality IN THIS GAME and why? http://www.quistic.com/personality-type “

A:  My normal personality type is an ENFJ, but while I read these and think about my gameplay, I think my personality in this game fell a little more in the ESFJ direction.  I do value loyalty and i enjoyed making friends.  Winning this game was my top priority, but by looking out for my allys who showed loyalty to me, it was rewarded back by me making it further in the game and hopefully winning this game.

“We talked once and you played the whole dumb card like you weren’t talking to anyone and didn’t know anything. I attempted to work with you, yet you ignored me and voted me out. So I have no idea what you really did in this game at all. It seems to be a recurring theme that you “didn’t get around” to talking to people. You had relationships with a few or you wouldn’t be at f2, but why didn’t you try harder to build relationships with more people? Also, after rudely ignoring me, why should I (personally) vote you to win?”

A:  I mean, to be perfectly honest with you early on in the game, until about the moment you got out of the game, I wasn’t playing dumb by any means…. people just were not responding to me.  I’m sorry you felt rudely ignored, I just didn’t want to be put in a situation where I had to make a promise to you that I couldn’t keep.  i hope you understand.  I still think you are wonderful and I had to start from scratch on all my relationships with people in this game and I was able to make it to F2, and so to everyone saying I didn’t talk to people, I think that is a lie because I did talk to people to make it here, and I feel proud of every decision and move that I made in this game.  I was loyal to you by not giving you my word that I could not keep to you.  I didn’t lie to you, and I wasn’t playing dumb. Hope this answers your question :)
2421 days 12 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
Julian -

Thank you for seeing me and my gameplay and your kind words.  I loved played with you, and glad we have become closer friends.  Hopefully we can play another one sometime soon. :)
2421 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Allie- The jury has mixed feelings on your game. Quite a bit of people don't think you played as aggressive as Erik. Though I saw your game as an underdog like game. You were pretty much alone besides me and maybe a few other people? Not entirely sure but from what I saw I was your only ally around Final 10ish though correct me if im wrong. i'd like you to clarify if you were or were not an underdog, and how you managed to make it here despite being an underdog. if you were NOT an underdog, please explain where i went wrong and how you had your bases covered.

similar to erik, there is a certain way i am looking for you to answer this. i am not guaranteeing you my vote just because we are friends. i am just as good as friends with erik as i am you. i am looking for certain answers to my questions WHILE still getting the honest truth out of you guys. best of luck
2421 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
also because this is my newest favorite FTC trend thanks to bryjow123

each of you describe the most detailed and violent way of murdering someone on the jury. You get to choose which ever person you want ( except me ). Who ever has the most gory and detailed murder gets my vote. dont pick ur friends! take this seriously

i promise i dont have issues i just like to cause drama
2421 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Gaiaphagee -

also because this is my newest favorite FTC trend thanks to bryjow123

each of you describe the most detailed and violent way of murdering someone on the jury. You get to choose which ever person you want ( except me ). Who ever has the most gory and detailed murder gets my vote. dont pick ur friends! take this seriously

i promise i dont have issues i just like to cause drama

I have some sort of bond with many of you on the Jury which left my options limited. So, I will choose to murder Sebby for sins against voting Lindsey. And only because I enjoyed the questions that referred to Game of Thrones. I would give Sebby a "Trial by Combat" which I think suits the Theme of the Season all too well. For those who aren't huge GOT fans. A Trial by Combat would be given to the person accused. Rather than behead Sebby. I would put a knife in his hands and have him fight for his life. Losing would bring death by the hands of the Gods. However, I wouldn't be the person fighting Sebby in this Trial by Combat. I would select the Famous wrestler "Rikishi" to fight against Sebby in the Trial by Combat. In true Fashion. Rikishi would smother Sebby with his Fat arse!

https://media.giphy.com/media/viwqrGhgmLXAQ/giphy.gif

Then much like Ramsay Bolton did to his mother and Theon Greyjoy of Game of Thrones. I would cut pieces of Sebby's body off of him before feeding him to my Starved Blood Hounds!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/gtSP7jUGLvN4c/200_s.gif
2421 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Lol thanks Erik

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!