This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2423 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
2Beastly would have won this season
2423 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Robby -

Erik - My only real problems with your game has to do with your jury management, but you've already addressed that quite a bit.
What are some of the smaller moves you made that the jurors might be unaware of?

Besides the many small conversations I had with many of you on the Jury. There isn't anything else that can be said about my game that you all aren't aware of. My game is very transparent as I'll be the first to admit. But, I never meant to end this game knowing I didn't do everything I could to get myself to Day 39 with a case strong enough to present to a Jury as to why I should be crowned the Winner of winners.
2423 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Congratulations to you both! I’m not surprised to see either of you here and want to applaud you for playing the best game you could that got you to this point. I would like to note that my vote is completely up for grabs, and I will be paying close attention to your responses/comments in this FTC to help me make my decision.

My questions for BOTH:
1.        Without naming yourself, who do you feel played the best game? Obviously aside from you two, we are all sitting on jury for a reason, but I would like to know if you feel the best player is sitting next to you or who of the jury should have made it to the end based on GAMEPLAY. Please include why you feel they played the best game.
2.        Myers-Briggs has given us a layout of 16 personality types. Which of them do you feel best represents your personality IN THIS GAME and why? http://www.quistic.com/personality-type

And individual questions that are in regards to my personal “relationship” with each of you:

ERIK – I worked with you and had faith in you to a certain degree. You’ve answered Connor’s question that you are most like Petyr Baelish and I couldn’t agree with you more lol. What’s ironic to me though is I wrote some confessionals playing that I was Arya Stark (and that Sophrosyne was the Stark clan)...so in your likeness to Lord Baelish, why should I not just slit your throat in this final vote? Aka why should I (personally) vote you to win?

ALLIE – We talked once and you played the whole dumb card like you weren’t talking to anyone and didn’t know anything. I attempted to work with you, yet you ignored me and voted me out. So I have no idea what you really did in this game at all. It seems to be a recurring theme that you “didn’t get around” to talking to people. You had relationships with a few or you wouldn’t be at f2, but why didn’t you try harder to build relationships with more people? Also, after rudely ignoring me, why should I (personally) vote you to win?

Thank you both and I look forward to your answers! I hope I can be swayed one way or the other. Best of luck :)
2423 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I don't really have any questions that haven't already been asked so I'll just make some boring statements.

Erik - After reading through your answers, I'm a lot less mad than I have been, but I'm still sore. You were my #1, and you know that. You were the only person I trusted with my idol (aside from telling Chris like 5 minutes before it was played) as well as other personal things I won't get into here. As I was telling you everything, you would have known I didn't have a 2nd idol and could've easily just said something since you knew what you were about to do. But hey, that's just the game. GG man.

Allie - People can sit here and say you didn't do shit, but I don't necessarily feel that's true. You were loyal for as long as you could be, then when that went out the window you seemed to turn it up to 11 and claw your way back into power. I don't think many people expected you to be sitting here next to Erik over, say, Lindsey. But here you are, with imo a pretty even shot even with people wanting to detract from your game.

Good luck to both of ya.
2423 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll answer all your questions when I get home in an hour.
2423 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
My errands are taking longer than I thought theyd take! Apologizing in advance as I'll be a bit longer
2423 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
YOUR ERRANDS ARE TAKING LONGER?!?! THATS IT, IM NOT VOTING FOR YOU!

Lmao jk you guys can answer whenever. I assume allies been at work for most of the day too. Everyone's gotta have time to relax :)
2423 days 4 hours ago
DavidM7
Kara was robbed.

Just wanna make sure you are all aware that she is the true winner of this season mkay?
2423 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Kara -

1.        Without naming yourself, who do you feel played the best game? Obviously aside from you two, we are all sitting on jury for a reason, but I would like to know if you feel the best player is sitting next to you or who of the jury should have made it to the end based on GAMEPLAY. Please include why you feel they played the best game.

Without a doubt in my mind. I feel Stoner was playing the best game. He had strong social ties and a keen self awareness of the game and where he stood with others. He played strong in all aspects of the game playing physically and using his social ties to strategically further his game. Had I not used my Idol on Sebby. I feel this game would have definitely ended a lot differently.
2423 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Kara -

2.        Myers-Briggs has given us a layout of 16 personality types. Which of them do you feel best represents your personality IN THIS GAME and why? http://www.quistic.com/personality-type

I will admit to taking the Personality Quiz. And although I do feel [ENFJ] correctly describes my personality on a daily basis. It did not describe my personality in this game. So, I had to actually read into each personality type. There were a few that fit. But, in this game. I feel my personality resonated well with [ENTJ] and here's why. I feel I'm a natural leader. I was also confident in my abilities throughout this game. At times I didn't hesitate. I was a bit direct and admit I may have neglected the niceties of thanking people and showing them that they are appreciated. This is not intentional; it is just another part of the ENTJ robustness.

I hope this is the answer you were looking for! Thanks for the difficult task!
2423 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Kara -

ERIK – I worked with you and had faith in you to a certain degree. You’ve answered Connor’s question that you are most like Petyr Baelish and I couldn’t agree with you more lol. What’s ironic to me though is I wrote some confessionals playing that I was Arya Stark (and that Sophrosyne was the Stark clan)...so in your likeness to Lord Baelish, why should I not just slit your throat in this final vote? Aka why should I (personally) vote you to win?

Keeping on the topic of GOT and how I was like Petyr Baelish throughout this game. Like Petyr Baelish. I used my knowledge of others within the realm of the Game of Thrones to my advantage. I was sly and used my intellect to further advance my own personal agenda. Like Petyr, I used this knowledge to pit different Houses/Clans (alliances) against each other. By appearing Loyal. I was able to work my way into power. And at the end of the day. Each person here was playing to take the Iron Throne. So, without a doubt my game is comparable to that of Petyr Baelish. But, we aren't playing the Game of Thrones. We are playing Survivor. And this game requires you to Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. And I feel I presented my case well here tonight. I'm not asking anyone to bend the knee for me. I'm asking you all to see my game for what it was. By the Old Gods and the New. I came here to win and hopefully you can commend me for my efforts as nothing was done to intentionally hurt anyone.
2423 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Julian -

Erik - After reading through your answers, I'm a lot less mad than I have been, but I'm still sore. You were my #1, and you know that. You were the only person I trusted with my idol (aside from telling Chris like 5 minutes before it was played) as well as other personal things I won't get into here. As I was telling you everything, you would have known I didn't have a 2nd idol and could've easily just said something since you knew what you were about to do. But hey, that's just the game. GG man.

I know you mentioned this was only a statement. But, I want to say that no matter how things played out. I knew that I would be hurting you regardless if I told you I was voting you out before the vote. I personally felt giving you your space was in the best interest for us both as it a real struggle to go through with the vote to begin with and I couldn't bare to feel your pain as my emotions get the best of me at times. I just want to thank you for your friendship and hopefully nothing changes after everything is said and done.
2423 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I believe everyone has addressed me at this point. So, if anyone has anything else they want clarified or have any other questions. Please ask away! I'll make a closing statement once Allie has time to answer her questions. Hopefully everything said during this questioning is taken into account when you all go to cast your vote!
2423 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
Erik you mentioned that you expected me to give you a hard time during FTC but I won't. I'm never a bitter juror so I wouldn't take revenge just because you voted me out. I said I would be your nightmare during FTC but that was really just my last attempt to make you bring me to final 2.

Anyway, I have a task for you both. I want to be mind blown just like when I watch Cosmos by Neil Degrasse Tyson. So I want you both to make up an hypothesis on how you believe the Universe was created. It doesn't have to be long, I just need to be mind blown.

This may have a factor on my voting
2423 days 1 hour ago
AllieBoBallie
HELLO ALL FEAR NOT... I AM BACK FROM WORKING A 12 HOUR DAY... and I will be responding to everyone before i go to sleep tonight.

Thank you for your patience. <33333

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!