This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari..

1392 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
SPARK

What was the biggest flaw in your overall game? Not a moment but the way you played.

Honestly, although I like to tout that I played a very good game which I feel I did but that's doesn't come without it's flaws. I guess I'll say my physical game in general just lacks especially in the pre-merge. I'm not one to have the best internet or what not or be the smartest in challenges so I was a target early on and I had to use my idol early. Although, at the end of the day it did work out for the best since I got an alliance with you Spark and got out a great player in Max, I could have kept my idol if I was just a little more focused on the challenges. Also with that idol play it made me look like a bigger target which made the game a little harder for me in general. So yeah I know I'm talking about the idol play specifically a bit but that was because of my lack of physical ability in general
1392 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
CRYPT PART 1- MOTIVES

YUNG- Yung was the easy vote to keep the tribe unified one more round. I hadn’t formed many strong alliances yet so I still felt pretty paranoid. I needed time to find my footing so it was an easy decision for me. The effect it had on me was it allowed me to build alliances and bonds over the extra time I had. I didn’t make any enemies that this vote either.

ALAN- Simply put I wanted to survive. I didn’t vote at this tribal council so i would receive an advantage. It tied between Alan and I 2-2, and people saved me. The first obvious effect is I stayed in the game so that’s a big one. I started to trust people more since they all just saved me.

CRYPT- You were targeting me so I had to fight back. It was too soon to strike on Arek. I think the big effect is Arek still felt like he was in a good spot (I think) and that allowed us to blindside him next round. I wish I would’ve replied to you sooner as we definitely could have done damage. I know you from the past.

AREK- I keep repeating myself lol I sound like a broken record 🤣🤣 bro hands down you win this season if you make finals. If you don’t win, the jury was probably bitter. You had to go all game it was just a matter of time. From day one I knew you were the guy I had to beat. You were the biggest threat and had to go. The effect was it opened the game up vastly for me. Suddenly I had an actual shot at winning. I was convinced you had some sort of idol and tricks up your sleeve and it would’ve been a bitch to get you out. And I think if we would’ve waited any longer, it WOULD have been a bitch lol. Woulda been hard to take you out.

RAHEEM- You just got Arek’s coins and that was 100% so you had an instant target on your back. Not only that but you were really underrated. You could have won this game easily I think once Arek was out. I wasn’t sure if I could trust you since you were saying different things to everyone, pinning the leader role onto other people. In addition it kept me secure with all my alliances which just so happened to be everyone left in the game. I didn’t make anyone mad. The effect was I was still set up really nicely to continue playing both sides.

SPARK- Man this vote sucked. Debated doing Rose but you were a bigger threat. You could’ve won out the remaining challenges and secured ftc. I took you out because my options were limited and I didn’t want Daniel out. Daniel and I played similar so I could compete with that at ftc. You had a much different game than me and were an underdog in a sense. Had to make the big move and take you out. After this I earned a lot of trust with Daniel and Ahmed, if they didn’t trust me before they definitely do now. I also had to do damage control with JJ and Rose to keep them off my ass at F5.

JJ- I was always going to vote Ahmed or you, whoever didn’t win immunity. At this point it was strictly about coins. Those coins could have been damaging at ftc especially if you were the one here. You played both sides like me, you were always in the loop, I couldn’t take you to ftc. We had too similar of a game. Daniel and I were similar but he wasn’t playing both sides like you and I were. That was where I had to eliminate you so I can claim those moves. If you’re here, you also claim those. That does me no good. This vote solidified my spot in the final 3 I think.

ROSE- Ahmed won immunity and that left you. From what I heard you were a big FTC threat. I had saved Daniel a few times already and I think that is credit I can take. I couldn’t say the same for you, you can say you got to finals because of you. The effect was I was in ftc with a shot to plead my case to you guys.
1392 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
CRYPT PART 2-

I was fighting from the start, I had no alliances. Granted that was my fault entirely. I didn’t reach out to people as much as I should’ve. But I was still alone for a while. My first ally was Daniel but even then I wasn’t convinced he was loyal. It wasn’t until I gave Daniel one coin at the merge so he could buy immunity, that was when I knew Daniel wasn’t backstabbing me.

At the auction I won an Applebee’s appetizer. Inside this was a chance to win one of three advantages. I went for the hardest advantage to achieve... the 50/50 coin. I had to OPT OUT of the immunity challenge by not getting any tags. I also had to give up my vote at tribal and SELF VOTE.

That was absolutely not me being inactive, that was me taking a risk and going for an advantage. It paid off and I got it. I had to survive a tie, that was scary. But it worked.

At final 6 we pushed for a split vote. 2 on Daniel, 2 on Ahmed. I pushed for this after JJ suggested it so I could easily play my coin on whoever I wanted and have control of who went home. Right before tribal I informed Daniel and Ahmed what i was doing. This was so they didn’t leak and ruin things for me. This was a huge move that not only saved Daniel but also blindsided Spark.

I was constantly talking to different alliances. I had two core alliances, one of JJ/AHMED/DANIEL. And one with JJ/SPARK/ROSE. JJ and I successfully played both sides. I had several final 2’s and final 3’s. I was playing a lot more than people give me credit but I had to do stuff at times like self vote to win an advantage. It looked bad during that round, but now? It was a huge move!

I hope I convinced you i deserve to win. I couldn’t rely on immunities or coins or idols. I didn’t need anyone to get me here or toss me safety. I got here with my gemeplay.
1392 days 9 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
ROSE- One crucial mistake I think was when you suggested splitting the vote in our chat if you, Spark, JJ, and myself. The thing was though, there was no one else to split on besides one of us (likely JJ/me). JJ and I immediately started talking and from then on I found it hard to trust you.

XD I legit forgot that Ahmed was immune too. I was not trying to break up the group there. LOL
1392 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
awww damn haha rip. That sucks lol cause me and jj got so paranoid after that 🤣🤣🤣
1392 days 9 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Yeah. That was just me being a dummy.
Spark told me privately that Ahmed was immune too and then I was like OOPS!
1392 days 9 hours ago
FighterMan
9 mins left. GOOD LUCK GUYS!! LOVE YOU ALL @ CAST!
1392 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
🖤🖤🖤
1392 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Whatever happens and whatever has been said here, no doubt this was an amazing cast and one of the most fun I've ever played on. Chris and Ahmed you guys did great as well and I'll be happy with any result. See u in 10!
1392 days 9 hours ago
Spark_
Allright, good luck you guys and may the best player win

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!