This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Heroes vs. Villains

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Heroes..

1282 days 17 hours ago
mradamman12
Brady, I can definitely agree with you. Yes, I was. I think that it's one of my biggest issues/insecurities in games, but also real life for sure. I always think I'm right. I always have everything planned out in my head because I can make it "perfect" and when it doesn't go my way, I do get bitchy. It turns back on the people I talk to for sure, and I need to work on that. But I think it's more an internalized thing? Like I get down on myself for "fucking it up" because I "should've known better" and then get into a shitty mood that affects other people.

I'm sure you don't want to hear about all of that, but yes. I am and can be bossy or bitchy. I think it's because I am such a Type A personality, and I've seen in other games when I don't take that approach people see me as having played the middle and not having a spine. So i really needed to define who I was and where I was in the game.

Thanks for the question, and I'm glad that after all these years we have finally played a game together.
1282 days 17 hours ago
Lynn12
CoachWade

I honestly have to say I needed to play a little villainous in order to further myself. I was a target continuously in the pre-merge. I had allies with both heroes and villains which was hard because I knew voting out people would be tough. I tried to look at the game in different ways and give myself options. I was the swing vote in many votes which was why it became hard because everyone knew how I voted and my game became a bit more transparent. I loved meeting you but in the game we both kinda lost trust with each other with all the pre-merge tribals. Thanks for your question!
1282 days 16 hours ago
Sameed27
Hii Rubes!! You bring up a very fair point and honestly Scott and Bens secret advantage, a double jury vote is what made me nervous. If there were 11 votes being read, Seth would only need 6 votes to win. I don’t see Ben being a bitter juror and I know he would vote Seth for making it there. Seth making to finals is truly impressive as he was a target all throughout this game. I feel like the jury would’ve rewarded him and he would’ve had enough votes to win. I felt like I had a better chance against Adam. I don’t think his game was as good as he made it out to be in his final speech. He didn’t bother building any type of relationship me in this game other than blatantly lying to me acting like I’m oblivious to what’s really going on. If he was on the jury he is definitely not getting my vote.
1282 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hi guys I’m not gonna say congrats because yall have won anything so not gonna happen. In fact I’m not even gonna address the finalists as it’s very clear who I’m voting and that won’t change, essentially we have a person who played the game two people who were the literal definition of beige wallpaper so with that being said!

To the jury I have never met and played with a worse set of people in my life having to pretend to be friends with you all for even a couple of days was the most exhausting and annoying thing I’ve ever had to do in my life!

Nathan - you are the wettest blanket o have ever known! Not only were you highly annoying and whingy this game you exhibited NO game sense and completely fucked yourself for no reason! I can tell that you were an alternate, it’s clear as day, because babe you ain’t up to scratch with the rest of us!

Scott - I think it’s time to retire from this site. You are literally a 60 year old man playing an online game with people 3 times younger than you! IDC what anyone says it’s fucking weird and it needs to stop, like I’m dead serious!

Rubes - the fact your from the uk embarrasses me, The fact your a former winner embarrasses me even more! Like what former winner plays such a terrible game only to believe they are gods gift! Well I’m here to tell you you are not you are nothing of the sort. And I hope you take long time before you come to the game and learn how to play appropriately!

Jack - I had a lot of love for you this game but your idiotic behaviour can not be forgiven! Like you are truly dumb like that given. I don’t know if you were dropped in you head when you were born but shit you pulled this game left me so confused watching I ended up loosing brain cells! In all your a dumb fuck!!!

Cole - you were fucked over by your ally and I can relate to that! You truly were robbed and everyone here knows you deserve to be in that final 3! Well done cole I love you

Ben - what a true beast! You were my glimmer when no one else was you truly picked me up and gave me the push I needed this game I’m sorry Nathan is so obsessed but it’s because your SO GOOD! Haters gonna hate!

Barbra - you are without a doubt one of the top 5 people on this website and that’s not even coming from me that’s coming from multiple sources! Making effort with you was insufferable like truly awful, going back I’d rather pour acid in my eyes then do it again! I can honestly say I hope I don’t have to displeasure of playing with you again because no one deserves to have that burden on them! Like I need you to know you are an awful person through and through!

Brady - Brady I told you before I think your on the cooler end of this cast but you seriously you went from legend to meh, like you played such a boring game and o know you feel bad about it cause I would to, like I’d be upset how shit I was too! Shame I can’t relate!

Anyways JB thanks babe we all know I deserved to win and all these peasants ruined the season! Well done bitches you bunch of losers!
1282 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Loool not the first merge boot telling all of us we played a bad game, the delusion is far too much 🥴🥴
1282 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Do I need to tell you again I’ll happily do it
1282 days 7 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Thank you LQ <3
1282 days 6 hours ago
Lynn12
Beige wallpaper ? LOL.
You can be bitter cause I voted you out idc.

And Personally attacking people? Classy.

Y’all wanna award Adam the game i really don’t care (I think he’s a good person) but saying he’s more deserving when I think he  took no risk and was barely online half the game (at least the merge) is a little ridiculous.
1282 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Oh I’m not bitter everyone says your undeserving Vanessa I’m just the only one who’ll say it, I don’t mind you actually I just think you and Sam are beige as fuck :)
1282 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I mean rubes came into the ponderosa and said your dumb as fuck so.... sorry about it
1282 days 6 hours ago
Lynn12
Yeah I don’t care what she says about me. Sorry I didn’t wanna drag a former winner to the end.
1282 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
I think Adam is very much more deserving, he’s the only villain standing against two heroes that practically played the same game the whole way through. To me all it seems like was a dumb move on yours an Sameed’s behalf.
1282 days 5 hours ago
Lynn12
If that’s the way you wanna look at it I don’t care. I got me and my best ally to the end. There was only 4 heroes in the merge lmfao and I couldn’t take a former winner and Couldn’t trust Brady cause he threw votes on me several times in the game.

This game was too much. I’m just glad it’s over and I can take a break so I’m not addressing anymore. Y’all have ur minds made up and that’s fine.
:)
1282 days 4 hours ago
colehausman271
Hi Final Three! Congrats on making it all the way through this hell of a game. You all managed to survive rock draws, flips, and huge plays that completely shifted the game round after round. You all deserve to be here.

Sameed- I think you possess the best mind for the game out of the finalists strategically. I do believe that all of your moves were calculated and were for the most part, successful and well timed. I also think that it was impressive that you were able to get Vanessa to keep you in the game at F4 over Brady who I viewed as an easier FTC opponent for her. The glaring issues I have with your game is losing Hoop in the premerge and having to go to rocks, surviving a subsequent rock draw at F10, and then cutting Seth at F5 which the jury views as a huge miscalculation.

1. Why did you lose Hoop to Rubes and Brady at the premerge?

2. How integral were you in putting together Heroes alliance at the merge and LQ blindside?

3. Did you expect to not have a tough time beating Adam at this FTC?
1282 days 4 hours ago
colehausman271
Vanessa, you played a pretty incredible middle game this season for someone who has played only one previous group game. I told you in private that even if you chose Sameed over me, I was still gracious for the opportunities you had granted to me in this game. Where you lost me was the lame ass excuse you threw out for voting me out at F7, claiming that you had heard “apparently I was going to flip on you” which was so far from the truth. It felt like the ultimate cop out response because I genuinely did want to go to the end with you and instead of just owning that you wanted me gone, you tried to manifest blame upon me for your move.

1. Why did you really choose to send me home in F7 and did you not try at all to save me over Adam?

2. If Yung had not been here, how do you think your game would have changed and would you have expected to make it this far?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!