This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Second Chances

Topic » REUNION | Second Chances

1316 days 9 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Well Cole, I didn’t want to fucking ruin what little of a game i had at that point.

Plus Zach was working closely with you so i needed a way to get your gamebot ass out.

I feel terrible for what I did to Zach but its done and I can’t go back.
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Novamax243
Cole, Seth didn't want Zach gone. I explicitly went behind Seth's back to make that move there.

BARBRA voted for DANIEL at the TC ZACH went home. And to my understanding, that was a blindside for BARBRA.
1316 days 9 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
no i knew Zach was going.
I knew Max had an idol and assumed Daniel had one as well.
1316 days 9 hours ago
colehausman271
Even though u were playing the idol, he still decided to run to you and tell you to make sure to play it bc “u were getting votes” when he knew washed would be idoled out and then proceeded to throw his vote on daniel when he knew daniel was playing it lmao
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Washed_Ravioli
opinion of my game?

Played a very similar game to that of BvW. I think your relationships equally helped you make it as far as you did, but ended up being your demise.

I think after the FF, it was clear that COLE & SHANE had some upper hand, and I think you might've been better off pairing up with BARBRA to give you a little more power.

But I don't think I would've done things much differently than you did in the moment. You played well, just wasn't enough to get over the hump.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
oh hello
1316 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
_JB_
Novamax243
Cole, Seth didn't want Zach gone. I explicitly went behind Seth's back to make that move there.

BARBRA voted for DANIEL at the TC ZACH went home. And to my understanding, that was a blindside for BARBRA.

Yea Seth threw his vote knowing he was doing so
1316 days 9 hours ago
colehausman271
Opinion of my game? @JB
1316 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
Seth tried to get the vote onto you there Cole but I kind of stopped that from happening since I was adamant about Zach leaving that tribal and didn't want the double idol play between Daniel and I to be messed up. I really forced Seth's hand there.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Opinion of my game JB I hope I made you proud this time x
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Oh I do agree with the flop move, I didn't have a good read on the jury I was taking Tyler to the final 3 if I won final 4 immunity
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
colehausman271
Opinion of my game? @JB

You were a lot more ruthless this time than your first game. I think it's because you were playing from a position of power than from the bottom.

You did a pretty good job branching out to other people outside your alliance and I think that's why you lasted a little longer than they did.

I thought you showed good game awareness with the buried treasure and I think you'd have a shot if the idols went in your side's favor.
1316 days 9 hours ago
colehausman271
Oh thats a great review KING JB
1316 days 9 hours ago
colehausman271
Sorry I didnt do confessional this time bc I was so busy and since you dont post them afterwards for us all to see lmao
1316 days 9 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Opinion of my game pls

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!