This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Second Chances

Topic » REUNION | Second Chances

1324 days 16 hours ago
colehausman271
Oh I slayed that hunk of junk in double digit placements #chrissy https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/4/48/Heroes_healers_hustlers_chrissy_opening.gif
1324 days 16 hours ago
benp428
Did max pass me on winners rankings
That’s all I care about
1324 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Who was the most robbed prejuror and why it was Ozzy
1324 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
What were your thoughts on the group between Cole, Daniel and I?
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
colehausman271
Move of the season?

There are two nominees here.

1) COLE/SHANE voting out OZZY in the FF at quite literally the very last second. Going behind ZACH's back and lying to their own ally was ballsy and ultimately I thought it was a smart move as COLE/SHANE were doing what benefitted them and the risk was low because ZACH was going to stay loyal regardless. This was definitely the craziest play, however, I don't think it played much of a role in the overall outcome of the season.

2) MAX's idol play at the Final 7, which saved him right before the finale. The fact that he lied about it being an "advantage" also made him less susceptible in other people's eyes that he would play something at the Final 6, which is why he attracted votes. This had more of a say in the outcome of the season, so I'd probably go with this as it's also a two-part move that happened so deep in the game.

Who was your favorite to win going into merge? MAX was easily the favorite. Once I saw how he positioned himself in the middle of the "trios" (Cole, Shane, Zach & Daniel, David, Ralib) and kind of forced them to play against one another, I knew MAX had the path to win.

Worst move of season?

I see why they did it, but BARBRA and TYLER keeping MAX at the Final 5 wasn't super smart. I guess they assumed that they had a better chance to beat MAX than DANIEL in the Final Immunity? Which, I think that's fair because DANIEL was a beast at immunities this season.

There weren't too many "bad" moves this season though. I thought every move made had some justification.

Maybe a funny one would be back in the pre-merge when the OVIEDO tribe discussed their tribe submissions in the tribe chat with LILLY there to pillage and LILLY pillaged the player with the best score.
1324 days 16 hours ago
jungleman111
Worst move of season?

I see why they did it, but BARBRA and TYLER keeping MAX at the Final 5 wasn't super smart. I guess they assumed that they had a better chance to beat MAX than DANIEL in the Final Immunity? Which, I think that's fair because DANIEL was a beast at immunities this season.

Legit had no idea Patrick would beast through that final immunity. I think if we kept Daniel, he also would have beasted through it and won the game?
1324 days 16 hours ago
colehausman271
Were you surprised by my utilization of the buried treasure as opposed to using it on myself?

Did you view it as the right move at the time?
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Biggest flop of the season?

Maybe RALIB? He told me that he had perfected his strategy in a confessional the day he was voted out. Then in Ponderosa he said he wasn't aligned with anybody. He kinda floated through the game.

Best player who didn't make ftc?

DANIEL. He played a very good game from a physical standpoint and he was in a solid position. I think if he pushed harder for MAX to go at 5, it could've happened and he could've been the near-unanimous winner.

You favorite moment of the season?

The Fast Forward. I thought it was clever to make the players think it was a merge and turn it into a double tribal. I hope I genuinely surprised people with that. The OVIEDO vote during the FF was also pretty badass. So much happened all at once. It was a thrill from my perspective.

What shocked you the most?

TRIS's idol play. In a good way. I was very impressed with TRIS that day. I wish he put in a little more effort socially, because I honestly think if he made the merge that he would've been in a great position to go pretty deep.
1324 days 16 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Daniel would not have taken me to final 3 and neither would Tyler or probably Pietro if i voted Max out at Final 5

Rofl i was just avoiding getting 4th
1324 days 16 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
I knew regardless I was not getting the win so i just did whatever to continue my work of never being voted out oops
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
_Ravenclaw_
Who was the most robbed prejuror and why it was Ozzy

OZZY put in a lot of effort. I was gutted that he went pre-merge. This is the first season in Cutthroat Gen 2 where the pre-jury outnumbered the jury.

I usually like to do shorter pre-merges but I was feeling more experimental with the pre-merge and especially the Fast Forward.

I think if OZZY had made the merge, it could have made for an explosive early merge. He put in a lot of effort and I wish he went further.
1324 days 16 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Ozzy was robbed :( he was my day 1 final 2
1324 days 16 hours ago
colehausman271
Im honestly surprised you said Daniel over Tyler for best player to not make FTC lmao
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
benp428
Did max pass me on winners rankings
That’s all I care about

GEN II

1. Daniel
2. Jake
3. Ben
4. MAX
5. Kellen
6. Sagar
7. Lake
8. Kat
9. Oliver
10. Ahmed
11. Pat
12. Paul
13. Matt
14. Zee
15. Rubes
16. Brandon
17. Jimmy

MAX slots in at #4. An incredible display from F7 onwards, one of the best stretches in Cutthroat history as far as I'm concerned.

He comes in ahead of KELLEN, who also played a very dominant game, because of the talent of the cast around him.

But, he just misses out on the Top 3 because he didn't have total control of the game like JAKE did or have to withstand a large bullseye for as long as DANIEL or BEN.

Nonetheless, one of the better Cutthroat games I've seen and deserves to be very high on this list.
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Novamax243
What were your thoughts on the group between Cole, Daniel and I?

I thought the dynamic was very interesting because I also knew most of what was said in that chat were lies and half-truths.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!