This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Second Chances

Topic » REUNION | Second Chances

1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Natepresnell
Opinion of my game JB I hope I made you proud this time x

Immunity king. You played well with the hand you were dealt. You and DAVID might be one of my Top 3 favorite duos ever.

I think getting voted out over MAX is a compliment. These players saw you as a big threat and I think if you made it to the end you would've had a good shot to win.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
Oh same Cole, since the confessionals aren't as "official" my confessionals consisted of me rambling to JB about random things on Skype
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
wait who voted me out at the final 7 tribal
1316 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
And since everyone is asking for opinions might as well ask, how do you think I could have improved on my game JB?
1316 days 9 hours ago
colehausman271
Seth did, would u have voted out seth over me in F6 if we flipped vote to him daniel?
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
wait HUH why is Tyler also telling me he voted me at final 7
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
_Ravenclaw_
Opinion of my game pls

I think you were disadvantaged a little by not having anyone from your previous season. Then, in the pre-merge, you kind of went with the flow and going to DJ's Locker hurt you as you were taken out of the equation for some key votes.

When you came back, I think players saw you as not one of the kingpins. It helped you advance in the game, but your chances of winning hurt after your DJ Locker visit. Totally not your fault, just dealt a bad hand.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
I don't think so Cole, at that point I felt you were easily the biggest jury threat of final 6
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Natepresnell
wait who voted me out at the final 7 tribal

BARBRA. TYLER voted for MAX.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
I was counting on logic prevailing and Nova being the next biggest jury threat at final 5
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
oh now i see
1316 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
I mean Daniel I think the consensus was that both of us needed to go for the other 3 to have a shot to win. So the final 5 vote was less of who was a bigger threat to win over who has the best chance to win the final 4 immunity
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
The F7 vote was wild. I knew DANIEL and MAX both had idols and I was trying to get the F6 results ready. I even said that I counted it wrong during the vote read.

Looking back at my messages, TYLER did vote for DANIEL. So, that vote was:

DANIEL (negated) - BARBRA, TYLER
MAX (negated) - PIETRO, COLE, ZACH
ZACH - DANIEL, MAX
1316 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
so that vote should be 2-0(3)-0(2)

Successful and correct idol plays from both DANIEL and MAX.
1316 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Yeah true, I still think that Tyler made a mistake because voting you out first, he still had a chance to get me out at final 4. The difference is with me he had the fallback of still being in the final 3 if he lost immunity

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!