This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Second Chances

Topic » REUNION | Second Chances

1324 days 16 hours ago
colehausman271
SOMEONE IS LOWER THAN BRANDON ON THE WINNER RANKINGS? HOW LMAO?
1324 days 16 hours ago
colehausman271
Pls explain JB
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
jungleman111
Worst move of season?

I see why they did it, but BARBRA and TYLER keeping MAX at the Final 5 wasn't super smart. I guess they assumed that they had a better chance to beat MAX than DANIEL in the Final Immunity? Which, I think that's fair because DANIEL was a beast at immunities this season.

Legit had no idea Patrick would beast through that final immunity. I think if we kept Daniel, he also would have beasted through it and won the game?

Yea, you really had to choose between six of one and half a dozen of the other. But if I were yall, I probably would've voted the guy who just played two idols to save himself consecutively. Much easier to say in hindsight and from my perspective than in a fast-paced finale with a limited perspective.
1324 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
colehausman271
Were you surprised by my utilization of the buried treasure as opposed to using it on myself?

Did you view it as the right move at the time?

I don't think you could've used it at a better time and on a better person truly. It was the right play.
1324 days 16 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
opinion of my gameplay?
I sent no confessionals and was quite underwhelming i think and i apologize for being a flop JB
1324 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
BarbraStreisand
Daniel would not have taken me to final 3 and neither would Tyler or probably Pietro if i voted Max out at Final 5

Rofl i was just avoiding getting 4th

I think people saw you as an easy beat, so I'm not sure about that. However, MAX was your #1 and I get it.

Would you have considered cutting MAX at 4 if he lost Final Immunity?
1324 days 15 hours ago
colehausman271
Would you have considered cutting MAX at 4 if he lost Final Immunity?

I forgot to ask this at FTC
1324 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
colehausman271
SOMEONE IS LOWER THAN BRANDON ON THE WINNER RANKINGS? HOW LMAO?

lol JIMMY was inactive for basically the whole season, self-voted at the finale, fell backwards into the F3 and got votes because the jury despised the people sitting next to him. Similar to how BRANDON won, but not as bad.

In PNG, I can see why the jury had animosity towards JAMES. However, in P&P, I still don't know why that jury hated ALI so much. ALI should've won P&P.
1324 days 15 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Oh i was not going to betray Max at all

I admire him as a player a lot and I would not want Pietro/Tyler winning instead
1324 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok I guess it is reassuring that I did have a chance at fire then if I lost there
1324 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
BarbraStreisand
opinion of my gameplay?
I sent no confessionals and was quite underwhelming i think and i apologize for being a flop JB

I thought in the pre-merge you were playing a very similar game that you did in Angel Falls. You were waiting in the wings looking for the right time to strike.

Ultimately, I think you got screwed when OZZY got voted out. And you found yourself in a terrible spot trying to appease ZACH but knowing it would hurt your own game. I think you had a shit situation with no way out.
1324 days 15 hours ago
colehausman271
Oh thats foul Seth after you were so quick to send your friend Washed out the door. What was the point of that if you werent trying to play to win?
1324 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Cole, Seth didn't want Zach gone. I explicitly went behind Seth's back to make that move there.
1324 days 15 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
opinion of my game?
1324 days 15 hours ago
_JB_
colehausman271
Im honestly surprised you said Daniel over Tyler for best player to not make FTC lmao

DANIEL beasted those immunities and was never in any true danger of going home, whereas TYLER was seconds away from being voted out at the FF. That's the difference.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!