This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops vs. Tops

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops..

1810 days 16 hours ago
Silver09
Q: Not a lot of people think you deserve to be in this F3. Do you think that Jacob and Will I deserve to be here? If not, which two people do you think DO deserve to be here - don't butter potential jurors up, either, a vast majority is decided in your favor, this is more out of curiosity.

Jacob, Will I and myself all deserve to be here I respect everyone on the jury and their games but we survived "39" in day games to get here and we outlasted 17 people, everything happens for a reason and the season shaped up to be us sitting in the end, thxs for the question.
1810 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
My FIRST Question: Okay I want you all to compare everyone on the jury to a character on Game of Thrones .. I also want an explanation.

Eoin: Khal Drogo - you were a strong player but your association to Kelly brought you down
John: Ser Davos - we didn’t really talk much, but you were loyal to your side
Jackson: Cersei - you knew what you wanted and how to get it
Chandler: brienne - we also didn’t really talk too much, but you played a clean game
Kolby: Arya i suppose - no one knew what you were gonna do next
Raul: Petyr Baelish - you were always very paranoid, but strategic
Kelly: Daenerys - you started from the bottom and slowly gathered power only to be betrayed by those you trust
Will S: Jamie - i expected more from you tbh, but all you are is loyal to your queen
AJ: Margaery - everyone trusted you for some reason, and you swayed the path of the game
1810 days 16 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Thanks, Silver
1810 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
Silver be like hey let me try to prevent myself from taking this easy win
https://i.imgur.com/nh4Vldl.gif
1810 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jacob did tell me 20 mins before the vote was read that he was going to vote you out, and I panicked and didn’t know what to do, I wish I said something, but I always fuck up by saying nothing. I know you’ll probs be pissed at me for a long time and I’m just really sorry about this whole game in general. I was a really bad ally and friend and lied too much to too many people
1810 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jacob did tell me 20 mins before the vote was read that he was going to vote you out, and I panicked and didn’t know what to do, I wish I said something, but I always fuck up by saying nothing. I know you’ll probs be pissed at me for a long time and I’m just really sorry about this whole game in general. I was a really bad ally and friend and lied too much to too many people
1810 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Stop :/
1810 days 15 hours ago
JetsRock12
Okay honestly.. You both have compared me to two of my top three favorites. Kings.
1810 days 15 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
My FIRST Question: Okay I want you all to compare everyone on the jury to a character on Game of Thrones .. I also want an explanation.

Eoin - Jorah Mormont. Loyal to your queen, good strategic mind, level-headed, a competent fighter, but not afraid to try to make moves to protect the person/people you care about.
John - Grey Worm. I don't think you were really in a leadership role in this game in terms of being like a king or queen, but you were a loyal soldier and someone people should want on their side in a fight.
Jackson - Margaery Tyrell. Smart, adaptable, able to manipulate and navigate many tricky situations until you get outmaneuvered once and go boom before your arc is complete.
Chandler - Podrick. A nice person, charming enough, but not always in the spotlight!
Kolby - The Night King. Your sole objective was to fuck up humanity and well you did a pretty damn good job for a while.
Raul - Littlefinger. You showed your strategic abilities and managed to get your way for a while, but it caught up to you.
Kelly - Daenerys Targaryen. Has to start out dealing with a lot of your own storylines on the Flops before joining the Tops in Westeros at the merge. Huge threat, has a very strong claim to the throne, but also a little bit of that Targaryen madness.
Will S - Olenna Tyrell. You were capable of making some witty remarks up until the bitter end!
AJ - Sansa Stark. Fan favorite, underestimated for a long time but really comes into your own as time goes on and deserved to be on the throne at the end!
1810 days 15 hours ago
JetsRock12
Wow and that makes it 3/3
1810 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi all. I'd like you each to answer the same question and then I've given you each a personalized one.

Everyone - As you can probably guess, there is huge potential for there to be a bitter jury here. Explain to me why we should be bitter towards the other two players and vote for you out of spite.

Jacob - FIRST OF ALL I AM ALWAYS A QUEEN but I like the Gray Worm comparison so w/e. My challenge for you is going to be: Give me a compliment.

Will - It's a little funny to me that you're saying you were connected to the Flops and were blindsided by my elimination but we only really spoke during the duration of this season... for Suitman's DED. I'll give you a chance to clarify what you meant. I would also in your own words like you to define the word "feckless" and explain why we shouldn't use that word to describe your game.

Silver - As people have said, votes for you this season are going to start off as votes against Jacob&Will. I don't like that mentality so I want you to prove that there was actual value in your game. Please identify something from this season that if you did not do it, you would not be sitting at the end. To clarify, not just something that happened, I want to know that you and specifically you did x task and it propelled you to be in the position you are now.
1810 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Everyone - As you can probably guess, there is huge potential for there to be a bitter jury here. Explain to me why we should be bitter towards the other two players and vote for you out of spite.

Well if it is a bitter jury, I would say that you should vote one of the other two. That is all I have to say on that matter and I'm not going to add anymore negativity to this FTC.

Will - It's a little funny to me that you're saying you were connected to the Flops and were blindsided by my elimination but we only really spoke during the duration of this season... for Suitman's DED. I'll give you a chance to clarify what you meant. I would also in your own words like you to define the word "feckless" and explain why we shouldn't use that word to describe your game.

I was connected to Kelly, the obvious leader of the flops, who included me in your plans. Like I said, I was blindsided by your elimination as I didn't know you were getting any votes until they were read. And yes, we barely spoke (it was literally only 2 sentences). You are the person in the merge that I talked to the least.

Feckless - directionless. Rather than using "feckless" to describe my game, I will own up to it and say my game was VERY messy compared to how I usually play. I only had one goal or direction in mind and that was to make the ftc
1810 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Q: When we were on call, you mentioned that you don't want anyone to hate you after this game – which is the cringiest thing I've heard from a game, it's a game not a sorority rush event. My question is, why play a game to win if you're going to play the safest route, when there were clearly many routes you could have taken to win early on?

I mean I think it's perfectly reasonable to not want anyone to hate me after a GAME that's not even for a prize lmao. I had to take out some people that I genuinely liked, and I just hope that people can separate game from personal feelings once this ends. I'm not gonna hold anyone's jury vote against them, so as far as I'm concerned I separate in-game stuff from personal stuff and I just want people to do the same because I have no issues with anyone outside of this.

Now onto the actual question. I...don't think I played the safest route? I played the way that I thought put me in the best position to win. I took risks by not just sticking with the people I was originally with, I tried to advance my position in this game at every opportunity. I took out threats at the right times, laid low at the right times to not increase the target on my back, and made/repaired connections at the right times. There were a lot of good gameplayers here, and I knew for a while now that I wanted to sit by Will and Silver in the end if I wanted to give myself the best shot at winning, however small that chance was. I don't think Silver really did much individually, and even though I worked closely with him a lot of the time, I just thought I could beat Will easier than anyone else.

I take issue with a lot of the comments made in your speech, I don't think I've done anything to pander for jury votes and I definitely have not been cocky LOL I've been pretty aware about how some people feel about me! And I definitely DO think I played my own game, and it was not a purely physical game. I made moves and did things in this game that Will did not do, we had different relationships with people, and sure we worked together a lot of the time but that's...an alliance? Lots of people work together but can still be individuals!!! Sorry I didn't slit the easiest person to beat's throat just to prove a point!
1810 days 14 hours ago
JetsRock12
Gross
1810 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333

Honestly if people want to be bitter they probably shouldn't vote for me LOL, I know that's not the question, but I think out of the 3 of us I had the most individual agency and made my own decisions for my benefit, even if they were unpopular, so there's more to be bitter at me for.

Jacob - FIRST OF ALL I AM ALWAYS A QUEEN but I like the Gray Worm comparison so w/e. My challenge for you is going to be: Give me a compliment.

I think you're someone who is just very easy to talk to about game stuff and non-game stuff, and you make people feel comfortable when you talk to them. I honestly don't even know if we'd ever actually met before Suitman's BB, but in that game I was excited when you weren't at work 24/7 because you were a very rational, logical presence who didn't seem to take anything too personally! I wish we had gotten to work closer for longer in this game, but I guess our last game was too recent or something because everyone kept coming to me acting like we'd been BFFs for 7 years or something and I was like I JUST MET THE GUY WE AREN'T ATTACHED AT THE HIP!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!