This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops vs. Tops

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops..

1810 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Silver - As people have said, votes for you this season are going to start off as votes against Jacob&Will. I don't like that mentality so I want you to prove that there was actual value in your game. Please identify something from this season that if you did not do it, you would not be sitting at the end. To clarify, not just something that happened, I want to know that you and specifically you did x task and it propelled you to be in the position you are now.

One of the first things I did this game was build relationships with the tops like I said I only knew a hand full of people, right away I approached Raul about a alliance between him, Chandler and I. On my swapped tribe I felt like I got Kelly, Kolby and Will to trust me going into merge. The relationships I made with the Tops and the people from my swap tribes got me into a majority alliance we’re both sides thought of me as a vote for them. I played under the rater because the relationships that I made during the start of this game allowed me to do that. I didn’t need to put myself in the spot light because I always knew that even if something went wrong I can bounce back from it. My game had ups and downs but I was able to recover from all of them and make it here. I didn’t have someone I could 100 percent count on and depend on from the start my closes relationships were probably with Raul/Chandler and John from the start but I knew Raul and Chandler had each other’s backs before mines, and me & John were on different tribes. I didn’t have the pleasure to sit back and relax in this game I had to depend on myself, so basically if I didn’t make the relationships I did I wouldn’t of made it here.
1810 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
Everyone - As you can probably guess, there is huge potential for there to be a bitter jury here. Explain to me why we should be bitter towards the other two players and vote for you out of spite.

I took jury management into mind when I was voting for someone I made it a point not to make that person feel 100 percent safe if I knew I was voting for them. Jury management is apart of the game and out of the three of us here I feel like I was the one that capitalized on my past experiences with juries and realizing that I needed to make sure that people wouldn’t have a negative feeling about me before they left the game. If your basing your vote on jury management vote for me because I handled it the  best out of the people sitting here.
1810 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Hi guys, congratulations on being here, i envy each and every one of you.

So i'll start with Jacob, Jacob I had the (mis)fortune of playing with you before and we both made it here and lost, so from that season to this, what have you did this time different to last time? How has your game evolved? Please note you're going to have to hit this out of the park for me to vote for you since you belittled my game to little more than a sheep with your Jorah Mormont comparison.

On to then Will, I would say you're the class Survivor hag here. You played an overly emotional game where you tried to pander and please which ended up being returned with hate because it came across as fake, so I want to see you actually be honest and open with your feelings for once, I don't want a fake compliment. I want you to say something negative about each member of the jury. I'm doing this is because you come across as fake and I want to hear your real and honest thoughts.

Lastly, Silver. I like you Silver, but I know the least about you out of the final 3, and I think the only reason you have as much support as you do is because you pissed the least people off and benefitting from the "bitter jury". I personally feel like you were hard to talk to and distant, most of the conversations we had were also laced with either a lie or a lack of trust on your part. So appeal to me personally, after what i have said, why I, Eoin, should vote for you.

My vote is mostly open since i wasn't in the game long so good luck answering these as my favourite answer probably gets my vote! :)
1810 days 9 hours ago
Silver09
Lastly, Silver. I like you Silver, but I know the least about you out of the final 3, and I think the only reason you have as much support as you do is because you pissed the least people off and benefitting from the "bitter jury". I personally feel like you were hard to talk to and distant, most of the conversations we had were also laced with either a lie or a lack of trust on your part. So appeal to me personally, after what i have said, why I, Eoin, should vote for you.

Eion you should vote for me because I watched Knock Down the House Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a Baddie B. Yes when I first started talking to you I was distant because I thought you’d target me over past drama I had with some of your friends but on our OG tribe we had a talk about having each other’s back and how it would be unexpected if we worked together and if the Tops would have went to tribal I would of stayed true to that but during the swap we made new relationships in the game and kinda lost contact and at merge we ended up on different sides, you should also vote for me because I’m a Democrat, and I played this game like one.
1810 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Thank you, that was super gay, unfortunately, you literally mis-spelled my name when I asked for a personal response.
1810 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
So i'll start with Jacob, Jacob I had the (mis)fortune of playing with you before and we both made it here and lost, so from that season to this, what have you did this time different to last time? How has your game evolved? Please note you're going to have to hit this out of the park for me to vote for you since you belittled my game to little more than a sheep with your Jorah Mormont comparison.

Compared to my last season, I played a more well rounded game. In our original season, I was pretty much on the outs from the beginning, and I used that as an excuse to not have to play the social game with the people targeting me. I had a few people who would work with me, but they played even worse games than I did, and so it all kind of fell on me to be the one to do anything. It was apparent where I stood, so I just focused on winning challenges to get myself to the end, but was severely lacking in the personal bonds and other aspects of the game to win.

Of course, the physical part of my game still existed here. It's virtually impossible for me to not be seen as a physical threat when I'm in a game, I've played enough of these things over my time on the site that I've built up a reputation. I think I'd have to break both of my arms or something crazy before people stopped being concerned about me winning challenges. I've played a lot of challenge based games where that ability is an asset, but I have to deal with the target it puts on my back in other games, and I really don't think a lot of people fully understand what it's like to just be labelled as something like that before people even get to know you.

I didn't rely on the physical game here though. Sure it was present when it needed to be, but like I didn't even show up to some individual challenges, which would've definitely caused the end of my game in Mamanuca. Here, I could survive tribals without immunity when I needed to, because I had relationships and alliances with people that I could fall back on. There were times I was presented with options, and I got to choose the path that I wanted to take to advance my own game. That was never the case in Mamanuca, I had to just focus on surviving, I wasn't in a position to make moves with long term benefits. This season, I was able to make moves with people and because of people, and I was never completely alone in an alliance of 1. Even when things didn't go my way, I tried to maintain or rebuild connections and didn't just write someone off if we didn't vote together once.

I'm not gonna stand here and say my game was perfect, nobody here played in a perfect, groundbreaking way that others will try to replicate in the future. In this season, I was in more of a position to hurt people. Nobody was hurt by me in Mamanuca because nobody expected anything from me, they didn't even know me. This season, I had to break relationships with people so that I could get myself here, and I may not have done it in a perfect way, but at least I had relationships to break. I think I've come a long way over the course of my 2 seasons in this series, and I hope this sheds some light on that.
1810 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Thanks Jacob, I respect you admitting your faults to your Mamanuca game, as previously you had been reluctant to do so. Good luck!
1810 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Wow fuck my jury question I guess
1810 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Kelly -
1810 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Less of a question and more of a demand. You won’t be getting my jury vote if you don’t write at MINIMUM three paragraphs about how I’m the greatest player in the season, the most iconic of cutthroat’s series and just 100% that bitch. Thanks.
1810 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Oh I know eoin. It wasn’t even like an unfair question or anything
Fuck my drag indeed
1810 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
Less of a question and more of a demand. You won’t be getting my jury vote if you don’t write at MINIMUM three paragraphs about how I’m the greatest player in the season, the most iconic of cutthroat’s series and just 100% that bitch. Thanks.

Kolby your the greatest player this season because you are really unpredictable and no one could tell what you were going to do next. Your a leader a true Virgo ♍️ and you represent us well. “I feel like Arya Stark with my list.” You won the war and beat Jasoi/Noah/Nop easily. JB had to rig you out with a twist without it you would of made ftc.

Your the most iconic player because you used random.org as your main voting source. Random.org really was your magic ball telling you who the right people to vote was. You were the second to last flop and beat your record from your first season. The ratings went severely down when you left the show and fans were furious. When you got voted out all the Pugs turned on there owners and went on a killing spree.

Finally, your 100 percent that bitch because you stan all the true rap Queens like CupcakKe. You take great pictures, God himself is jealous of you, so he passed down his title to you. You created the Christ Warriors the greatest cult of all of tengaged. The crown is on your head for a reason. One of the many robbed Kings of this season, but you’ll be back again to get your title.
1810 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
Hello everyone!!!

Well, Miss Chandler over here has some questions.

Silver, why did u voted for Jacob over Kolby on the day I left? I know that wouldnt change anything but I really wanna know why that bc  It was you who said "I'm locking on Kolby" and then you logged out.

Icebeast, girl you said that you flipped after John's vote but you already had voted for me one tribal ago. So you didnt flipped, you were already on that side and I know you were voting with us at that vote but IK you would vote with them at anytime soon. That's why no one told u that vote. You were already with them last tribal. Anyway, we barely talked bc you never gave me a opening so my question for u is:

Survivor is not only a strategical game or a "Physical" game, it also a social game. When you decided that I wasnt gonna be a part of your social circle and why? 

Jacob, the day I was voted out you said something about "not get along with a vote if that were against me" and yet you voted me out that day. You knew I wasnt voting for u bc Mister AJ over there knew Kolby were getting votes that day, So why did u said that when you were voting me out? That wasnt jury management.

Anyways, idk if you all know but i'm a narcissistic person so I want you all to say why I should be on this ftc bc if u don't know before this season I was the only returnee player who had his torch never being snuffed bc both times I played, I made into the f3 and I got my lovely double 3rd. My intentions this season were the same, get on ftc and keep my legacy going and you all broke my legacy :(

So why Miss deserves to be on the FTC? The person who best kiss my ass wins my vote. (kidding :) - maybe not too much)

Love u all <3

Congrats guys!!!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/67378b3e5e6152f400cbf350950f9411/tenor.gif?itemid=12219938
1810 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Survivor is not only a strategical game or a "Physical" game, it also a social game. When you decided that I wasnt gonna be a part of your social circle and why? 

In regards to what you said earlier, I was keeping my options open in the first vote, and I was fully on board with voting John in the first vote. But when the vote changed to Eoin, I flipped because I was closer to eoin and he saved me in the previous vote.

In regards to your question, we never talked much in general, and there just wasn’t much for us to talk about. The social game is always my weakest aspect as I don’t usually talk to people I’m not working with much. I suppose after I voted you was when I decided you weren’t part of my social circle.

So why Miss deserves to be on the FTC? The person who best kiss my ass wins my vote. (kidding :) - maybe not too much)

You deserve to be on the FTC because of your social game. Even after I voted you, you went to me to do some damage control and I respect the hustle.
1810 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
I will answer Eoin’s question after work

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!