This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Henan

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Henan

1875 days 17 hours ago
FireX
TF?
1875 days 17 hours ago
FireX
if thats your ranking of jury im changing my vote back to livingston
1875 days 17 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
What? The last one is high school musical rankings
1875 days 17 hours ago
JetsRock12
You’re wrong in your HSM Ranking. I have the sing along version on the wii and NUMBER 2 IS FABULOUS!
1875 days 17 hours ago
Haykee
I actually sang a song on call with Megan like a week ago sooo
1875 days 17 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
AJ I’m screaming it was a hit or a miss I debated putting you at 3
1875 days 17 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Wow snatched
1875 days 17 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I am howling at HSM 2 being the plot point of our FTC ugh icons
1875 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Don’t make me sing at you.
1875 days 16 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
@Jimmy please do! We can jam out together
1875 days 16 hours ago
JetsRock12
WHAT TIME IS IT? It’s time to ask a serious juror question...

Megan... The jury believes you played a FABULOUS under the radar game, but I do believe you made some what of a big miss steak going into FTC. My question is why you chose to let Livingston get here instead of voting him out instead of Sam?

Livingston.. Going into finale I wanted to WORK THIS OUT between us and make finals with you and Sam, but unfortunately i thought it was impossible since I thought you or i was getting the boot the first tribal. So I chose thay I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY until 10 minutes before tribal where I tried bringing you into a call where you leaked immediately. You told me multiple times that if James and I came to you instead of X all those times you would have flipped to the minority.. Is that true,

Patrick... You had a GREAT chance of gettin my vote for being on the same tribe with me from the start, but you were a HUGE dick to me before I left so I will not even be considering voting for you... You can BET ON IT!

Good luck to all 3 of you. And I hope EVERYDAY is a good one from here on out!
1875 days 16 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I can't wait for the Cutthroat Musical Special
1875 days 16 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Livingston.. Going into finale I wanted to WORK THIS OUT between us and make finals with you and Sam, but unfortunately i thought it was impossible since I thought you or i was getting the boot the first tribal. So I chose thay I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY until 10 minutes before tribal where I tried bringing you into a call where you leaked immediately. You told me multiple times that if James and I came to you instead of X all those times you would have flipped to the minority.. Is that true

Yes aj. It was true earlier in the merge. I was willing to work with the minority. By the time he finale hit I realize that the 3 biggest threats to win were obviously Megan, X, and you. The plan you had set out would be me allowing all three of you to enter he final 5. That was way too much of a threat for me. I would have flipped to the minority if I hadn't been thrown under the bus seemingly by the minority twice in a row.
1875 days 15 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan... The jury believes you played a FABULOUS under the radar game, but I do believe you made some what of a big miss steak going into FTC. My question is why you chose to let Livingston get here instead of voting him out instead of Sam?

Well I chose Livingston because I thought WE WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! and Livingston gave me the info from the call when no one else did. So yeah I could’ve picked Sam but Sam didn’t give me anything all game. It was time to GET MY GET MY HEAD IN THE GAME, so It was like I got to BOP BOP BOP, BOP TO THE TOP, and win out to the end so I had all the decisions centered around me, at F5 everyone came to me and I felt SO FABULOUS IT WAS THE SIMPLEST REQUEST! At F6 Livingston and I made an agreement to take each other and I felt it WAS THE START OF SOMETHING NEW! Although everyone thought i was STICKING TO THE STATUS QUO, I was always ready to make a move
1875 days 15 hours ago
Haykee
Hello final 3! First of all I want to say congratulations. I want you to know that I will vote non-bitterly tonight. I want the person who played the best game to win. I want to ask the jury to vote the same way. We are all fans of the show and i'm sure that we all get pretty pissed when a player who won only won because of a bitter jury. I ask that you all keep that in mind as you post questions and send in your vote.

I don't know if I'll have follow-up questions. If I see something in your answer that prompts a follow-up I will. I have a question for each of you and a group question. (There will be gifs. I have to get as much screen time as I can.)

Pat: Congratulations on making final 3. To loosely-quote the legend that is Eliza Orlins "I knew Megan would be a lying deceptive bitch but I didn't know you would be a lying deceptive bitch too." JK. I understand why you made the move. I wish it were different but it is what it is. Some jurors saw that you used "bully tactics" against AJ when he was leaving. Other jurors never talked to you. I want you to explain how you were able to navigate the game without talking to multiple jury members and if you just floated to the end or if you made the moves to win. You also voted in minority multiple times. Was this on purpose or did you not know what was going on half the time? Good luck tonight.
https://i47.tinypic.com/jt88t5.gif

Livingston: I am so proud of you dude. I knew the moment that I met you in this game that you were going to go far. I wanted to work with you from the second I saw you in the viewers lounge about a month before the game. I want to thank you for being loyal to me until the end. I want to also thank you for trusting me with the info that you gave me in the game. (your idol,etc.) I thought of this question in the car today. You said you had a heart for the underdog. If you trying to flip over the James/AJ side had worked and you were able to gather enough numbers for that side, who would the first 2-3 people that you would've targeted if you got your way? The jury also saw you as a leaker of information. Did you specifically leak information to certain people or did you go around just trying to blow up others games? Again, I want you to know that you are fully deserving of being here and I wish you SO much luck tonight.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/3c6ad6272589995183b7766f760543c2/tumblr_n54cut6wHV1sqbiv1o1_250.gif

Megan: First of all, I want you to know that I love you. You are my brother from another mother and i'm really proud of you making it this far. We spent many nights on the phone when we said to each other "If i'm a dead man walking, please vote me out and don't ruin your game." I was not a dead man walking when you casted your vote against me. I'm over it we talked but I wanted to remind you of that conversation. I am proud that you made the move against me. I don't have many questions about your game because we played the same game until I was out. You made any moves that you deemed worthy and you should not be ashamed of any. In my first season I made a dumb comment about "walking in the student and walking out the master." Congratulations, you earned that title. I want you to explain to the jury how badly you wanted this win. You had to of wanted it. You voted out your best friend, you voted out anybody that stood in your way. THAT is the definition of a good survivor player. I feel that you would've played a perfect game if outside influences did not give you two votes in the pre-merge. The game was called cutthroat, and you were. I hope you can answer all the questions and potentially sway some jury votes. I wish you good luck. My question for you is do you think that if I or Livingston went home pre-merge do you think that you would be where you are now AND would you have stuck true to James and Sagar for the remainder of the game?
https://i45.tinypic.com/2uf3tx4.gif

GROUP QUESTION:
I tried to play this game socially. I went into in-depth conversations with a good amount of the jury. I don't have a question for each jury member because I did not go in-depth with some of them the way that I did with others.
1. Where is Grace from?
2. Where in England is James from?
3. How old is X?
4. How long have AJ and his boyfriend been together for?
5. When is Lilly's birthday?
6. How old is Sam?

I want you to see if you actually took time to learn about other people or if your relationships with them were just about game. I want to wish you all good luck once again and I want to thank you for your gameplay, answers, and friendship. No matter who wins, you all deserve to be in the final and I hope you are proud of where you are.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!