This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Henan

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Henan

1875 days 7 hours ago
JetsRock12
I’ve been going back and forth between Megan and Livingston all day, BUT I just got news that there was some sort of premade that was apart do this game which was probably a HUGE reason as to why I had to FIGHT all game....

I think you’re both amazing people and congrats to whichever one of you win this game.
1875 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
8. ALEX: Totally nothing personal but you wanting us to stick together after like 2 messages was odd social gameplay and that idol misplay. You were on the bottom though so you may played better under different circumstances.

Just noticed this while reading. Livingston, the reason he wanted to work with you after 2 messages is because I told him about every single person I knew, and after I told him you were a friend of mine, you have always been a great ally to me, and that he needed to get you on his good side, that pushed him to message you.
1875 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I’ve been going back and forth between Megan and Livingston all day, BUT I just got news that there was some sort of premade that was apart do this game which was probably a HUGE reason as to why I had to FIGHT all game....

Just to clarify I didn’t know Brian or Kara before the season, Kara doesn’t even like me.... and I voted out both Brian and Logan. The only one I knew was Logan prior to the game
1875 days 6 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I didn't know a large part of the cast prior to this season 😂 and sorry grace I was unsure what to make of it
1875 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan:
- What was the toughest game move you had to make?
         Logan tbh, he and I were really close and it was all for the game.
- What was your biggest move?
         It’s honestly between telling X that it was Sam going and blindside Lilly or voting out Logan, my number 1 alliance
- What was your biggest regret in the game?
         I did make it to the end but my biggest regret was not trying hard enough to keep          James. I really wanted to work with you.
1875 days 6 hours ago
Cheeseman2468
Just so you all know I'm on vacation and I'm not asking questions or reading any of the stuff in here and I already voted so goodluck to the f3
1875 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Enjoy your vacation
1875 days 5 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Ok as the first juror of the season, I’m definitely the Bitterest Bitch of them all!!!

Like tbh, I still don’t know how any of you played even after reading the questions. Like the last thing I saw was just a little story of Little Bo Peep and His Sheep when me, Alex, and James were taken out. Still love you guys but I’m just giving honestea.

My Questions Are:
- All three of you voted me out, how did you think that move would have benefited your own game, and why did you choose to vote me out?
I voted you out because we really didn’t get to talk and the vote was between you and James, and I felt more of a connection to James so I decided to sway everyone to vote you due to our lack of communication. I’m in no way blaming you it was both our faults 💜
- What was the best move in your opinion throughout this game?
The Logan blindside it opened up a lot of opportunities in the game
- Give your opinion on all the jury members.

Before the opinions, I voted Alex because of the scare of the idol. Alex seemed like the least likely person to get the idol played on them. So that’s the reason 💜

Grace- you seemed really sweet and seemed like a really nice person
    Alex- we didn’t talk to much, you seemed like a really nice person
   James- badass, wish you got to stay around because I really liked you as an ally and as a person, can’t wait to talk outside of the game!
   Logan- love you 💜
   Jimmy- you have an amazing voice, you seemed really cool and I hope we talk more outside the game
   Lilly- ICONIC QUEEN! I really did like you even tho I got you out.... sorry queen 👑 I can’t wait to be friends!
   AJ- my pot smoking brother! Outside this game I really enjoyed our convos and I do want to be friends with you regardless how you vote!
   X- I really did enjoy you as a friend, and then you said I had a multi and I joined in a premise.... no sweetie no.... stop projecting you on me 💜 hope we work it out 😘
   Sam- the youngest player this season! We rarely talked and you seemed cool when we did :)
1875 days 4 hours ago
CollegeBoy96
Okay so for one I’m not a sheep, I played my own game and this is absolutely disrespectful.
1875 days 4 hours ago
CollegeBoy96
The bitterness
1875 days 4 hours ago
JetsRock12
If we were bitter... Dontcha think we would be showing it towards Megan also!? YIKES
1875 days 4 hours ago
CollegeBoy96
Aj shut up 🤐
1875 days 4 hours ago
JetsRock12
I-
1875 days 4 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I-
1875 days 4 hours ago
Haykee
I-

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!