This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Raja Ampat

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Raja..

2039 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
BB, DAVE and HUFUS, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: KEEMSTAR, PAT, BENGIE, PATRIK, AKSHAY, LIVINGSTON, KEIZO, and KAITLYN, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to either or both finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

***Please mail your vote to ME (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.***

Votes are due on WEDNESDAY 10/24 at 7:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 9 PM EST!
2039 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
I’m just dropping in quickly to wish the final three good luck! Absolutely worked your asses off to end up here.
2039 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Sorry for the length in advance LOL
Hello jury, I will first give a quick summarization of my game before explaining why I should win.
I was placed onto Misool in the beginning, the “loser” tribe. I was able to make a alliance with Dan, which helped me survive every elimination there. After we lost once more, I was placed on Batana and quickly aligned with Hufus and Brady was voted out. My tribe managed to continuously win tribal immunity until the merge, where I faced a dilemma. I could flip with Salawati against Batana or stick with Batana. I choose to stick with Batana because a) I had stronger allies there and b) once Batana was gone I would likely be near the bottom due to me having little time to assert myself. I stayed with Batana and voted out Keemstar and Pokepat. Then came the double idol play at F7 tribal council. I was the one who convinced Hufus to play his idol by informing him about the votes for him. You may think that this was a silly move, I could have gotten rid of Hufus here, but I informed him because I he would continuously win immunities and keep it from Salawati, he was a much closer ally to me than the others, and I had realized that if I was stuck on a tribe with the not very active Country - who would have trouble voting and likely self vote - Batana would likely lose more numbers during the tribe reinstatement. When the tribe reinstatement came, me, Dave, and hufus quickly bonded together and formed a F3 alliance and we realized that even though Akshay had shown the idol, maybe the idol he had played was the merge idol. Regardless, we had Dave work Akshay to make sure he didn’t play it and Dave even allowed one of us to vote him in order to cause a tie. Akshay didn’t play an idol, and he was voted out. Patrick was sadly voted out on the other new tribe ( right after we actually started talking LOL) but Batana still had a majority. I then had everyone split up the votes in case of an idol play at the next tribal and though a tie occured, we still got rid of Livingston. Keizo came next due to his position as the only Salawati and Kaitlyn was voted out due to being the person outside of the F3 alliance between me, Dave, and Hufus, and here I am.
I have had to play this game since the beginning. When swapped to Batana, I instantly called onto Hufus and formed a bond with him that would benefit me for the rest of the game. Whether you believe it or not, Hufus wasn’t in complete control over Batana. We usually decided votes together in large group mails and he rarely messaged in them, and when he did, it usually was to agree. He rarely told me to vote someone if ever and I even saved him by being the only one to inform him of the vote against him. He was even almost late to voting and challenges and he fairly obviously had alliances with others on the tribe besides me ( having patrick on your friends list didn’t help hun LOL) but I utilized this reputation of him being the puppet master to hide behind him and to use him as someone to make alliances with others with. I constantly created new relationships in order to keep moving on in the game ( Talking to Dave for the first time when he was put on the same reinstated tribe with me and still getting a F3 with him and getting Hufus when I swapped to Batana) and I rarely was the target as a result ( shown by the fact that I only ever received 2 votes). I did not make "big moves" because in the end they would not benefit me, instead I relied on maintaining order and trust while making smaller moves in order to further myself. I am the last Misool, I have fought and I have betrayed and I have played this game fully. Do not discredit me because you see me as a sheep. I was not. I simply used Hufus as a cover for me in a very convincing manner while still playing my own game. Please recognize this and vote for me, and thank you for any consideration.
I will be taking questions for a hour or so.
2039 days 11 hours ago
DaveRCB
Hey guys just want to say I'm so excited and thankful that I made it to the end, this has been such a fun experience and I have a lot to prove about my game. For now I just want to wish Hufus and BB good luck and I'll be back with my opening statement in a little while.
I'm excited about my first FINALS <3
2039 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
Hello guys!

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very happy with the game I played and I feel honoured to have played with you. I've always wanted to participate in this series, and when JB told me it would be a non-live season, I knew I had to play it and I'm glad I didn't let this opportunity pass me by.

But well... I see a few people on the jury who I have played before or who knew me before, and that's part of the reason why I had to vote for you. My past games I literally got 5th back-to-back-to-back, cause people would never let me go beyond that, and I knew I had to do something to change it and try to close the deal. And when I saw the tribe division, I found an opportunity.

I didn't know many people from the original Batanta, but instead of being scared, I faced it as a good sign. I decided that I'd try to make close bonds and align myself with people that weren't much aware of my reputation and I'd try my best to get rid of the people that really knew me. I couldn't let my feelings interfere, and I had to vote some amazing people out in order to try to accomplish what we all came here for... Which is to win the game.

So I got to know (or got closer to) those people I didn't know b4, we made a pretty cool bond (like the SkinnyLand and our SKINNY MEMES with Patrik and Dave lmfao and then with me, Purp and Dave), and this was essential for me to get here today. So I'd just like to clarify that unlike what some obsessive pre-jury hoes are saying, this was indeed an alliance effort.

Also, I always made sure to separately talk to each one of my allies so we could have a closer relationship and that's why I knew where their minds were at. That's why I was so confident and I didn't waste my idol, for example, in the tribal councils that Noob won immunity and I was vulnerable, despite of what people were saying about me. I literally messaged JB that as there werent live idol plays, I was confident and I'd only play my idol as a reaction to the person we were voting for playing one.

Besides that, I think I played a really strong physical game and that was an important part for me to get here. Not only bc of these last immunities, but also bc of the effort I put into the tribal phase of the game... It helped us to get to merge with the numbers, where it suddenly became a season divided by tribal lines, and bc of that we suceeded and dominated.

I still have a few more things to say, but this speech is already too long and you guys will kill me bc of that. I'd just like to finish by saying that I know I didn't play the perfect game, I recognize my flaws and I'm willing to discuss them today and whatever else you guys have to ask me. I'll be waiting, so thanks in advance and gl DAVE AND PURP! <3
2039 days 11 hours ago
LimaBean
OMG I LOVE THIS FINAL 3!!!
2039 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good luck final 3
Logan H signing off
2039 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Gl to both of y'all :), we've all played very good games and I'd be happy for both of y'all of either of you won.
2039 days 11 hours ago
Garrett5
good luck peeps!
2039 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
MY THIRD WINNER PICK MADE IT TO FTC!!!
2039 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Hufus, was BB really that crucial to you playing your idol?

And also, did you realize that bringing BB to FTC comes off as an underdog threat, as she is an alternative to voting a Batanta member to win?
2039 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Have to go to bed now y'all. I'll answer any questions asked over night in the morning and will then answer any others after I get back from school at 3:40. Best of luck to Dave and Hufus, see y'all :*
2039 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
@Noob

I was really glad Purp and also Dave told me that, Noob, cause it confirmed my suspicions and it made us even closer, but it wasnt that crucial... I was aware that u guys prob had the idol due to u winning 2 immunities in a row and I thought the only way I was possibly going home back then was due to an idol being played. So in the tribal that Poke went home, I told JB I’d play my idols  if u guys played yours correctly and I’d take the risk as I felt i was the target, and I wouldve said it again in the one I actually played it even if people hadnt told me anything bout me being the vote.

Also, I dont consider Purp an underdog, but more part of our strong alliance. We got close really early in the game (and we talked even before we actually got to be tribemates) and have been working together ever since, so I personally don’t see her as an underdog. But I do agree that she played a great game, as Dave did too.
2039 days 8 hours ago
galore
I am conflicted on who to vote. Hufus and Dave both played a good game. I mean there were flaws but then hey? You guys are sitting there and I am not.

One thing I liked about Hufus's game is he had a really great social game. Even when we both were not alligned he tried to have a conversation with me and didn't trash me or straight away told me he doesn't want to work with me. And honestly I feel your mistake here was to not get rid of Dave. Because Dave did really play harder than you.

Dave. I am pissed that my demise was by your hands. But then I respect it. I am sorry, I was bitter to you immediately I was voted out. But massive respect to you. You risked your live in this game to get me out. That's where I am conflicted, was that a good move that you are risking everything to make it to Finals? Or you are stupid enough to risk your game to win others trust.

I want the jury to listen to both of their Final Tribal answers and then decide who to win. Because I will be doing that. Goodluck Hufus and Dave. You both deserve to win. My vote will be based on your answers to all the questions.

My question : What was your subtle biggest move in this game?
2039 days 7 hours ago
DaveRCB
WARNING: long message ahead C=
2039 days 7 hours ago
DaveRCB
Hey guys, here’s what my opening statement sounds like
First off I want to say that I know I didn’t play the loudest game out there compared to other people, but I know that I am deserving of my spot here and that this entire time I was never playing for second place.
I played this game by evaluating everything. Mainly I had to evaluate the players and the benefits of certain moves. I started doing this since DAY 1.
I came into the game and recognized a few names from previous groups, but I didn’t want the game to be based on previous history.
Immediately I got together with Hufus and Patrik and we called ourselves the SKINNY LEGENDS (credits to Patrik). [I owe so much to them <3] I really liked the idea, but that’s when I started to hear a lot about Hufus and how his name meant so much in this game.

For the first tribal council, my goal was to determine wether or not staying with the skinny legends was my best move, or if I was better off with the other players. When Stoner approached me, I immediately knew that he was way too good at persuading and socializing and I was better off sticking with the skinnies rather than with him. I got Stoner’s trust and he had Bengie with him, so I suggested to them that we vote Kaitlyn out. I did that so that none of the skinnies would be in danger, and then I brought up Stoner’s name to Hufus and Patrik. I told Hufus that the votes would be “3 Stoner, 2 Kaitlyn, and then Kaitlyn’s vote” and that is exactly how it went.

When the tribe swap came around I had my first sense of worry. I originally connected with Brady better than BB so I was suggesting to my tribe that we got rid of BB. I then realized that my alliance had already pulled BB to our side, which was alright but it made me worried. I thought that since I had gotten my way in the first tribal I could keep doing so, but that wasn’t the case. No matter what I said about Brady, they shut every idea down and I figured it was because of the Hufus vs Brady feud. Ultimately I had to give in so that I wouldn’t make myself seem any more sketchy to my alliance. And it turned out that I got to meet one of my best allies in the game (BB <3)

MERGE came around and I was blessed to come across Akshay. I loved this dude, but it was a very similar situation to Stoner’s. I really felt that people were seeing Hufus as a threat because his name is Hufus, but Akshay in the other hand was talking to me and using all kinds of persuasive techniques that were just too good for me to ignore. I wanted to earn his trust and I believe I did since he sent me the names of the people he considered the biggest threats in the game, including two people from his tribe (Keemstar and Pat). I realized that if I got them two out, it would be the best way to get rid of threats without upsetting either side TOO much. So for the first tribal I threw Keemstar’s name out before anyone else would develop their own targets. It worked and Keemstar went home.
The second tribal was more complicated because I didn’t want to vote off Pat and I would rather get rid of the lowkey players from the other side like Keizo. It was another tribal where I couldn’t get exactly my way and had to vote Pat off to keep my alliance strong.
The double idol play was iconic, but it was the day that I was busy with a bunch of college stuff and almost self-voted. I was glad that I got to talk to Hufus and helped him play his idol. I was very upset that Bengie went home because he had been a good ally but everything had just happened so fast.
Losing the extra vote sucked cause I saw it as my opportunity to cause a flip, and then it fell in the wrong hands that caused Patrik to go home <\3
Then came my favorite moment of the season when it was Hufus, BB, Akshay, and myself on the tribe. When Akshay found the idol I actually got hype because I knew it meant I could make a big move, either Akshay or Hufus, but obviously getting Akshay out with an idol in his pocket would have been the best move. I went to Akshay and filled the chat with my worries about me going home and did my best to ignore the idol, so that he felt comfortable enough and didn’t find the need to play the idol. The whole conversation was iconic because I really loved Akshay and I was doing my best to sound as genuine as possible. In the end, after lying to him for 3 tribals in a row, I got him to not use the idol and got him out.
At this point of the game I was still thinking of potentially going against Hufus, but I saw staying loyal till the finale as a good thing because I believed I had build a strong resume and could improve it further to beat him, but then I saw another opportunity to flip.
This was the first time that I was 100% going to flip on Kailtyn, BB, and Hufus. For this move I needed them to split the votes so I could get Livingston and Keizo to vote with me and form a majority of 3-2-1.  But it flipping backfired. Keizo and Livingston voted against me... that’s when I realized that I had missed my chances to flip and it was too little and too late to get them to trust me. Immediately I had to cover my tracks with my alliance to justify my single vote against Kaitlyn and they bought my story and all kept me.
During F5 I yet again evaluated wether or not I should be heading to F4 with the three people I considered the best players in the season. It was thanks to BB that I actually gained the confidence to move on and vote out Keizo. I saw that he had the underdog story with him and he seemed just as good as me at lying since he almost blindsided me in the previous tribal.
I tried my best for the Final 4 immunity but fell short and had to rely on the connections I made with Hufus and BB.

I am so happy to have made it all the way to the end and be able to say that I played my heart out in this game. I had my highs and lows. I stayed loyal and did some lying and backstabbing. But overall I think I did a great job at the outwitting aspect of the game.

This experience has been amazing and I’m just happy that I’ve made it to my first Final Tribal Council. I would ask the jury to vote based on how we all performed in this game and who you believe played the best overall game. I have MAD respect for all of you and I’m thankful for the LITness.

Ps. I love you JB

I would love to answer any questions that the jury might have.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!