This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Raja Ampat

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Raja..

2062 days 10 hours ago
patricenka9
I must admit, I'm dissapointed in some of your statements in your last speeches because Ik for a fact some things were never said or done like they were said by you, but I bet that if I didn't go during that stupid one day tribe thing I would probably have one of those seats, the skinny legends alliance ruled most of the game, fuck that one day tribe shit was set up to fail *cri* but I will for sure vote for the person who WORKED to get here. for eg. if I got into that F3 seat I wouldn't get it because even though most of the time I offered someone to go home and they did go , apart from one person idk who anymore, I wouldn't get it because I had an easy run  and didn't really have to work, just said who to vote, why, made other little cliques and BAM, done, so I wouldn't vote for me, GL skinny legends love yall <33
2062 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
@Pat
I have already stated most of these in my opening statements, but here it is again with some rephrasing:
I was a social player here. I was constantly making new relationships in order to further myself in the game, even as late as F6. I stayed in Hufus's shadow in order to keep myself away from any thought of being voted and instead of focusing on "big moves" I focused on small moves in the social and sometimes strategic front. I had the ability to convince others to do this or that and I could create bonds easily when I needed too. I didn't need immunities because I would be safe regardless and I instead put my energy into keeping trust and unity in my smaller and bigger alliances. On the strategic front, I didn't make any big moves, I'll freely admit that. But those big moves would have hurt my game more than helping it and so I instead chose use smaller bits of strategy like figuring out where the votes would go and convincing others to do this or that. I adapted whenever I could, when I was swapped to Batana, when the tribes were reinstated and kept a target off of my back even when I was a easy person to get out. I forged my path by creating relationships, not making huge moves, and while some may see this as weak, Survivor is a Social experiment and so sociality is the main function that you need to have any success in this game.
2062 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
@Keemstar
I understand you not seeing my game as strong due to us not communicating with that being the result of me having Dan communicate with you and then us not being placed on the same tribe during the dissolve.
Now if I were to compare the jury members here to other Survivor players it would go like this ( I've only watched like 12 seasons so bare with me LOL and I haven't watched some of these in months so this is what I remember..)
Keemstar: Jeff Varner ( Australian Outback - this was before the entire GC controversy so don't take this the wrong way) A person who was playing a very good game and could have easily made it far but was voted out due to being on a opposing tribe while being a threat.
Pat: Joe Anglim ( Worlds Apart) A likable person who was voted out for being well liked and a threat
Bengie: Crystal Cox ( Gabon) A decent player who was only voted out due to idols and plotting in combination with ones own mistakes
Patrick: Ami Cusack ( Micronesia) A player who fought to get to their position but were voted off due to the position they were put in into after a swap which who cause them to be gone no matter what
Akshay: Mike Holloway ( Worlds Apart) You both used an idol to save yourselves and regardless of that were always plotting how to save yourself even when the votes were obviously going to turn towards you inevitably
Livingston: Really a mix of Debbie and Tyson from Tocantins : You were likable and were playing the game as much as you could whenever, but you were voted out for being seen as a strong competitor ( your immunity challenge wins) and a social threat.
Keizo: Brett Clouser (Samoa): The last member of a tribe and someone who had made it that far by being less obvious as other players while still managing to maneuver through the game with decent success. In a similar way to him, if you had made FTC you would likely be in the winner's seat
Kaitlyn: A mixture of Sundra and Becky from Cook Islands: You were voted out for being on the opposing side of another side alliance and could have made it to the finale if stronger relationships had been built (Sundra aspect). Regardless, even if people sometimes didn't see it, you still managed to hold sway over voting decisions even when others didn't acknowledge you ( the Becky part)
2062 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
@Pat - outwitted, outplayed, outlasted.

@Newz

I'm sorry, Newz... You know I love you and admire you a lot, but I decided this time I'd try my best to face it as a game and avoid letting my feelings interfere that much. You being here was part of the reason why I did that... I don't know if you remember it, but you cut me right before FTC in Dono's and I assumed this could happen here as well, especially bc of the people that were also playing and how they were talking about me. So I focused on working with the ones that didn't know me that much and tried to decrease the chances of the same thing happening. Also we didn't get together until merge and, besides the fact that you're an awesome player, I initially assumed you could possibly side with the other alliance over me at some point, especially after seeing how you survived the swap.

Compare each member of the jury to a CBS Survivor castaway

Keemstar - Hali Ford (Game Changers). You reminded me of Hali bc of the situation you both got voted out... Not only she survived after being placed in minority after a swap (where she got to be the last one from her OG tribe), but she also ended up being the mayor of Ponderosa aka first member of the jury due to being an "outsider" of both big alliances.

Pokepat - Rupert Boneham (PI). A big part of why you went home was bc you were known as a big player and bc you were seen as a social threat due to the fact that you are talkative and likable. But also you werent afraid to speak your mind and to let people know where you stood and when you were bothered.

Bengie - Monica Padilla (Second Chances). You weren't much seen at the start just like her, but then you tried to be sneaky and came up with a good plan to try to gain control of the game, which didn't work and ironically ended up with you self-voting and going home by the double idol play.

Patrik - Courtney Yates (China, HvV) ICONIC KING. You are REALLY funny and that doesn't stop you from being one hell of a strategic player. I had so much fun with you and I learned a lot as well. You were a big part of some people being voted out and you weren't afraid to say what you had in mind, target whoever you wanted to and try to get things to go your way.

Akshay - Malcolm Freberg (Caramoan). You know I have major respect for you, I think you're the whole package and honestly you played super hard, but just couldn't regain control of the game. You sucessfully played an idol and then just like Malcolm you tried to act like you had another one to buy you more time, which almost worked.

Livingston - Joe Anglim (WA). It surprises me that this was your first group game, because you did pretty good. Not only you were giving your all and was a force to be reckon with when it came to immunity challenges, but you are also a really nice guy, and bc of that I wish we couldve talked more. Also, I remember that you mentioned something about Survivor Maryland, and you guys going home back-to-back-to-back reminded me of the Sohcahtrio in Guts vs Glory, with you being a bit like Shannon (nicer version, but still a robbed queen) by winning 2 immunities in a row and then going home.

Keizo - Eddie Fox (Caramoan). A king. Honestly you are so pleasant to talk to and I for some reason gravitated towards you a lot. I always kept it real and wanted to talk to you, even though u tried to blindside me at some point LMFAO But just like Eddie, you are very charming, a strong social player and you tried everything you could to survive while being the last one standing from your alliance.

Kaitlyn - Cydney Gillon (Kaôh Rōng). I think you've played a great game and you were one of the few from our side that was targeted from the start despite of not doing anything wrong. Plus, you found some people you were comfortable with and was always loyal to us, and possibly bc of that you ended up going home right before FTC.
2062 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Good luck to all three of you, we were bitter as we went out the door but I applaud you for getting here. It has been a great season.
2062 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Thank you for the kind words Livingston.
Good Luck to Dave and Hufus, it's been a great game and I'd be equally happy if any of us won <3, this has been amazing game and I can't wait to enter that viewer's lounge LOL
2062 days 4 hours ago
noobsmoke13
me toooo I can't wait to get into the VL
2062 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
2062 days 1 hour ago
DaveRCB
Best of luck you guys (: it was fun
2062 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
Congratulations to the Final 3!! Welcome to the Family everyone!
2062 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
I would first like to apologize for not sticking to the script and reading these for the live reunion. Events have come up that will make me unable to host a reunion tomorrow for this season at 9 PM EST tomorrow.

Tonight, I will read the votes and reveal the location for Season 6. I will also bring everyone from this season into the Viewers' Lounge and sometime tomorrow I will announce the awards for the season.

At 8 PM EST tomorrow, I will reveal the cast and tribes for Season 6.
2062 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
BB, DAVE, HUFUS.

You have come as far as you can in this game, and now the jury has cast their votes for a winner. There are EIGHT votes in this urn. Tonight, you want to see your name appear on the parchments.

For the final time this season, I'll read the votes.
2062 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
First vote...
https://imgur.com/OfCEcZy.gif

HUFUS

1 vote HUFUS
2062 days 1 hour ago
LimaBean
GL icons
2062 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
Second vote...
https://imgur.com/55hbu9C.gif

DAVE

1 vote HUFUS, 1 vote DAVE

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!