This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Gold Coast

Topic » REUNION | Gold Coast

2035 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Gl tribes!
2035 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Vote Misool season 4 cast
2035 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
BTW, Gold Coast was the hardest merge I have ever taken part in. I never had nearly as much social game I i did in that game. So I’d like to thank these assholes for giving me a hard time.

Agreed!! Everybody came here to play and brought it
2035 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
My winner pick is gonna be an icon! More iconic than all the returnees combined
2035 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
I will add the Gold Coast cast to the Skype VL now! Thanks for an amazing season! Raja Ampat, you have a tough act to follow.
2035 days 22 hours ago
honeybunch1
well i did make that merge voted
2035 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
VOTE SALAWATI
2035 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Congrats Will! I knew I probably wasn't going to win and the votes pretty much fell how I expected them to. Thanks JB for a great season!

_JB_
JB, what did you think of my game?

Very entertaining player. Definitely sporadic at times, and the time the move you wanted actually paid off, it was your undoing. I was very happy that you didn't just lay over and let Will take the win that he was predicted to get.

But to comment on this, all Kyle had to do is vote for me and he would have stopped Will from getting the predictable win :P
It was very much deserved though!
2035 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Andy I was trying to make a big move and get Will out. I didn’t want to let Will have it easy
2035 days 13 hours ago
Tester
Congrats Will!
2035 days 2 hours ago
countrysavage
:D

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!