This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Rasdhu

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Rasdhu

2123 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
The viewers in Zombies found my eviction, I can't say how exactly but, interesting is the best word.
2123 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Show proof then
2123 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
AJ i feel like what you said is not acceptable it's a competition and what you said was really mean and even after I showed proof you continued to say rude and awful stuff. Anyways CONGRATS absol! You won the first season of cutthroat
2123 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
And if anyone's wondering what he said you can PM me and I can tell you
2123 days 13 hours ago
xMountain22x
Hello everyone. Here's my speech to the two of you before I cast my vote....Let's begin. These grueling days have longed on us, but we've finally all come together to play survivor. Its been a bumpy road, but in the end, we were all just playing the game, and some did it better than others. The person who I'm picking has motives. They had goals that I think they've reached, and I think they deserve it more than the counterpart sitting next to them...

Let me simplify it this way. In this world, there's strategists and sociable people. Strategists determine things before they speak, and put up a good argument in the end. But the sociable connects with others and make plans, and form trusts and bonds and end them in the right times. And for that reason, as the more-sociable person, Absol, always overtakes the strategist, Madison, I think the sociable one should take over the person like the human nature always does.

Good night everyone and good luck finalists.
2123 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Can we just say absol won already lol no ones gonna vote for me 😂
2123 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I'll enjoy my second place seat
2123 days 12 hours ago
Absol
~comparing jurors to real survivor players~

Logan- Michelle Yi- Your game was really similar to Michelle Yi’s, in that you were a loyal player in a very solid alliance, as well as someone incredibly likeable, but the merge (in fiji this was more of… a ridiculously rigged twist but anyways) caused a big power shift and kind of screwed you over. I still wish I could’ve done more to save you for that vote.

Ray- Frosti Zernow- A strong player with an ability to adapt and make a good impression. Made it to the merge easily, but may have been a little too visible, finding themselves on the wrong side of the numbers and going home during the early merge.

Ben- Jon Misch- Jon represents your game pretty well. I feel that both of you found yourselves in good positions where you had a strong alliance that you wanted to lead to the end, but people sniffed your game out and you were sent home earlier than you may have liked.

Tris- Abi-Maria Gomes- An incredibly explosive and unpredictable player, but a passionate and competitive one nonetheless. I’d compare you more to Philippines Abi just because you weren’t exactly a good strategist, but it was still incredibly fun to watch you and I'm sure the viewers were all rooting for you, lmao.

AJ- Eliza Orlins- Confident, outspoken, and decisive, with the gameplay to back it all up. I think this personality comparison is spot-on, and you did play a somewhat similar game to Eliza. You didn’t come to make friends and you were willing to play aggressively to get further into the game, but your momentum only took you to the late merge where you barely missed out on the finals.

James- Rafe Judkins- A very strong physical competitor with an admirable social and strategic game to boot. Although you had strong relationships with the remaining cast, people realized your potential and took you out, scared to lose to you in the jury vote.

Zach- Kathy Vavrick-O’Brien- A lovable, loyal player who had a lot of success in this game fitting into many different alliances and making strong relationships. Made it incredibly far due to good social and strategic gameplay, but fell in the end due to a cutthroat and dirty decision by the immunity winner (Vecepia/me).
2123 days 12 hours ago
Absol
that took MUCH longer than i expected it to, it was hard to find good comparisons for everyone tbh
2123 days 12 hours ago
xMountain22x
I respect that you took the time haha. good luck
2123 days 11 hours ago
benp428
Hey there guys:)

So I would like to congratulate you guys on finals..

Absol, you did play a nice, lowkey, game.
Madison, you did nothing at all. Tbh you just listened to Zach the whole time.

I have two questions for you guys

Absol... Why do you deserve to win when you basically "floated" through the game and didn't make big moves like the others..

Madsion... Please tell me what moves YOU made (NOT ZACH) that were strategic and helped your game..

FOR BOTH OF YOU.. Rank the jurors by who u trusted the most and another ranking of who played the best
2123 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Grats guys

Absol - Why did you vote for me? You briefly said in pms but it was late so I was a bit confused hahaha, please explain again?

Madison - We never really spoke. What was your biggest individual move?
2123 days 1 hour ago
Absol
Absol... Why do you deserve to win when you basically "floated" through the game and didn't make big moves like the others..

I think my gameplay could be considered floating, but I don't think that means I didn't play a good game. I've been in the position where I've been the big threat throughout the game and I know how difficult it is to stick around for the entire game when people know how big of a threat you are. As I got to the merge and started getting to know everyone, I realized that a lot of people were going to be playing pretty strong games, and I felt that my best shot to make it far would be to play a little less visibly and instead take advantage of the fact that I could lay low and let everyone take out the strong threats for me, being able to "float" between whatever alliances I needed for each round in order to secure my safety and feel confident going forward.

FOR BOTH OF YOU.. Rank the jurors by who u trusted the most and another ranking of who played the best

The trust ranking is pretty easy. I'd go with
Zach
James
Logan
AJ
Ben
Ray
Tris

the people lower on the list were just the people i didnt get a chance to really talk to one on one, but i felt like i could trust a lot of the people i planned to go far with

in terms of gameplay (im gonna explain why i put ppl where i did at least a little):
Zach- Zach easily played the best game, and I told him that. His relationships with the cast were as good as mine, and had he won final immunity, I think he would've had a very easy time going against either myself or Madi.
AJ- AJ had a HUGE hand in a lot of the blindsides, both with Ben and Tris especially. I think had he been closer with Zach/Madi than I was, I would've definitely been in hot water at f5 instead.
Ben- I think you did a good job as the leader of the alliance, and we coordinated two votes without any issues, but people definitely saw you as the leader and knew that you needed to go before you were really able to take over the game.
James- Similarly to Ben, I think James played his cards a bit too early, leaving the door open for everyone else once he didn't win f4 immunity. Nobody wanted to take the chance against him in another immunity comp LOL
Ray- I think Ray played well and was really likeable, but he didn't really secure many solid alliances, which ended up being his downfall
Logan- I don't think he really got a chance to play that much of a game at all? His blindside was pretty rushed imo so there wasn't time for him to really react or do anything
Tris- I think his antics at f6 pissed a few too many people off, and his game was a little too messy at that point. Had he sent someone different to exile I have no idea what would have happened.

Absol - Why did you vote for me? You briefly said in pms but it was late so I was a bit confused hahaha, please explain again?

um, mostly because i didn't wanna risk having you/madison going to fire and then having madison go home, knowing that you'd be a much harder beat in f3 immunity. i also felt a BIT safer with zach/madison because both of them made me pretty big promises, but we never really had a very solid f2, so i wasn't sure what would've happened had you won final immunity. my goal was to try and set up a situation where no matter who won immunity, i would've made it to the end, but also give myself the best chance to win immunity. both of those kind of made it seem like the best choice was to vote you out. hopefully that explains it x:
2123 days ago
lhooper902976
Satisfied answer Absol and so true
2122 days 23 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Most of my moves were made in the backround. I came into this game knowing no one and having bad relationships. So o went to zach and we aligned. I didn't have that much people on skype so I had to convince zach to evict certain people then he would spread the news around for me. I understand that this could get mixed up. I wasn't that social. Also another way I played a "cutthroat" game was throughout this game I had a f2 alliance with both zach and absol and was willing to backstab either of them. Also near the end of the game I became I target by tris and AJ, I didn't know we're James votes lied so I could have gone home anytime. But my strategic skills were ankle to convince everyone to flip there vote. I admit I'm not taking credit for the evictions but I played a big part and always knew who was gonna get evicted.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!