This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Rasdhu

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Rasdhu

2093 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Absol and Madison, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: Logan, Ray, Ben, Tris, AJ, James, and Zach, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to either or both finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

***Please mail your vote to ME (_JB_) AND JP (TwentyOnePilots) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.***

Votes are due on SUNDAY 8/26 at 6:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 7 PM EST!
2093 days 7 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
First off I just wanted to say I love you all and any moves made by me were not personal
2093 days 7 hours ago
Absol
ill have a speech up in a couple hours but i didnt write one in advance sorry x

feel free to ask me any questions about the game i played, ill answer them when i can
2093 days 7 hours ago
xMountain22x
So, since Absol, you don't have a speech yet, but I can ask a question, let me do so...I've agreed with some of the other houseguests that you've been a good player and expected to make it to this point, but I haven't seen many big moves from you...Can you prove me wrong and tell me the biggest move you've done in this game?
2093 days 7 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Why I should win:
I have worked my ass off in this competition. In the beggiining I made a small alliance. But every one in the alliance was voted off so... Throughout this competition I had no one besides zach so I had to go to absol and AJ for last hope. After that during bens tribal I had to convince people not to vote me off. It took for ever. And the vote ended up 2-3. I had a person backstab me (not naming any names) I had to try and recover from that. I came into this competition knowing that I'm shy, I'm bad at comps, and I'm not that smart but I over came those obstacles and now here I am . And the game about survivor is about over coming things and finding your true self. Even if I don't win this game has taught me, not to be shy, it's ok if you suck at comps and most importantly... You can make really good friends in a game about backstabbing and lieing. I hope this message will change the way you vote. Love you all <3 -Madison Violet, 2018
2093 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
MADI UR A PIECE OF CRAP ABSOL U HAVE MY VOTE
2093 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
My biggest moves:
In this ga,e I may have seem quite but in the backround I was orchstrating evictions for Tris, James, and Ben. That's right I was origanly my idea to evict Ben and I think that was my biggest move. It was risky but I took the risk and it payed off(sorry Ben <3)

Feel free to ask me any questions
2093 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Lol thx tris <3
2093 days 6 hours ago
jflora18
My biggest moves:
In this ga,e I may have seem quite but in the backround I was orchstrating evictions for Tris, James, and Ben. That's right I was origanly my idea to evict Ben and I think that was my biggest move. It was risky but I took the risk and it payed off(sorry Ben <3)

I want to know how you did this, because last time I checked, this was actually my idea and I went to absol about it, he got on board then I went to Zach and as I'm talking to Zach and getting him roped into the plan, you message me thinking to vote Ben. You didn't make this move, it never was your move, sure you wanted to do it but I lined up the votes and let you think you did that. Good try though.
2093 days 6 hours ago
xMountain22x
Well Madison. I have a question. Here in the jury, everyone thinks that you didn't orchestrate ben's eviction and you were a small part of it when the other's did most the work. Same with Tris and James. Can you explain why I'm wrong?
2093 days 6 hours ago
TMAN54445
MADI Y SHOULD I VOTE U  WHEN U GOT ME OUT IN 2 GROUP GAMES
2093 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
*grabs tea* actually sis a lot of people came to me saying "we gotta evict a big target" and they were pulling up zachs name so I had to campaign for people to evict a even bigger threat, Ben

And I I will admit that you were involved but don't take all the credit.
2093 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Ok I understand why people don't believe me because all of these conversations took place in pms. Absol and Zach can both confirm that it was my idea to vote out James and tris
2093 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Tris in the first group game Paul nominated you not me

In the second YOU BETRAYED ME and expected me to take you to f2 you didn't even say sorry
2093 days 6 hours ago
jflora18
Madison, Absol and I were talking about voting Tris DURING the immunity challenge. Once again you thought it you were just delayed, you're taking credit for moves you didn't make sorry sis. I can't say anything on the James vote, but I'm 99% sure that Absol / Zach's move more than it was yours
2093 days 6 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
The name of this survivor is CUTTHROAT, and in my opinion I played up to that title I made alliances then broke them, I was willing to backstab anyone and also I did really well for one of my first group games

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!