This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Rasdhu

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Rasdhu

2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Absol you'll probably won't do this but can u please confirm that it's origanly my idea to backdoor AJ and TRIS
2132 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Absol,
Can you for Madison's sake, clarify what occurred during Ben and Tris' votes at least?

To Both of you:
The game is called Cutthroat Survivor. How did you embrace the cutthroat aspects of this game?
2132 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
MadisonViolet312
Absol you'll probably won't do this but can u please confirm that it's origanly my idea to backdoor AJ and TRIS

Well backdooring is Big Brother and back dooring involves someone not having any shot to save themselves from being evicted and being nominated after a Veto has been used. We are playing Cutthroat Survivor where there was never a Veto or HoH or nomination. Back dooring is the wrong term. Also, Absol told me you and Zach wanted me out and Absol spread the word, so it was a collective group effort to get me out. As far as Tris, you didn't come up with that plan.
2132 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
also it's "originally" not "origanly" I just thought I should educate you so you don't look illiterate :)
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I was willing to backstab anyone. I didn't just stick to to one person throughout the entire game I would make a friend then backstab them then go to another person then do the same.  So basically what I'm saying is I was willing to through someone's game out the window to benefit mine. Even absol said "we're like the villains of the game"
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I was usually the one telling absol who to vote while he told me info about other castaways
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
AJ WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASNT MY IDEA TO EVICT TRIS!? I ASKED YOU WHO VOTED FOR ME AND YOU SAID TRIS. SO THEN I WEJT TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE TELLING THEM TO EVICT TRIS
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Well AJ congrats no one gonna believe me :( you officially made me lose
2132 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Girl you didn't ask me, I told you Tris voted you to convince you to vote him out you were looking at absol to vote out at first, I can get screenshots if you'd like?
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
AJ I have screen shot prof that it was my idea to evict ben
2132 days 12 hours ago
Absol
i'll try and answer some of the quicker questions rn too-

to answer madison, for the aj/tris boots i have slightly different answers

in terms of tris' boot, both myself and aj wanted him out before you talked to either of us. watching him try and mess with zach's game and then making the absolutely boneheaded decision to send him to exile where we couldn't vote him out sealed his fate. the fact that you wanted him out too was just a bonus.

in terms of aj's boot, i'll give you more credit there- both you and zach came to me before i ever made the suggestion. that being said, it doesn't mean that you had control over that vote- i think everyone wanted to take out aj regardless, and i expected that coming into the f5 vote, especially once james won immunity. i had assumed that you two were much closer with both me and each other than you were with aj, so it made sense that both of you would gun for him at that tribal.

to answer aj's questions- i think the ben/tris votes were mostly directed by the both of us. i kind of considered aj the one who made the calls, and i felt as if i was doing the necessary networking to make sure we had the votes on our side as well as being in everyone's good graces, which is why we worked together so well up until his vote out.

and about the cutthroat question- i think i played an INCREDIBLY cutthroat game. i was always trying to do what was best for me, and ended up disregarding quite a lot of the promises i made to people. i was in majority for every vote i was a part of, and i had to fuck over a lot of people to keep that streak of voting intact. i'm a really competitive person, so i felt like this season was a chance to really flex my manipulative muscles and get everyone to feel like they could trust me until it was too late for them to know i was planning to fuck them over in the end, lol.

ill get to the longer form questions and maybe? write a speech, but i feel like i've done a pretty good job explaining my game so far so a speech might just be an unnecessary formality
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
There's my proof I asked AJ and Zach if they wanted to vote out Ben then they agreed and AJ told absol and took the credit
2132 days 12 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
It was my idea to vote out Ben then after I told them o convinced more people therefor I orchestrated bens eviction not AJ
2132 days 11 hours ago
jflora18
MadisonViolet312
https://m.imgur.com/owsUpzU,81trCQX
6 min agoMadisonViolet312
There's my proof I asked AJ and Zach if they wanted to vote out Ben then they agreed and AJ told absol and took the credit
4 min agoMadisonViolet312
It was my idea to vote out Ben then after I told them o convinced more people therefor I orchestrated bens eviction not AJ

I spoke to Absol hours before you about this plan, you didn't message me till much much later telling me we should vote Ben and by that point I had Zach and Absol down for the vote out.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!