This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1300 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
I just don’t even see the point in trying anymore. I think STRATEGY. And right now there’s just no hope. No matter the power given, no matter what comes, there’s just no way out of this one.
1300 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Thats what me and nicole are thinking lol and lorenzos trying to say his accomplishing pulling a new sheep in to serve daddy X another win
1300 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
OMG Yandere you have an obsession with me, girl i don't want you
1300 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
you should be spamming for your life bitch
1300 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Me when i want yandere to leave tho and he is THROWING sooooooo good
1300 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Not what honey is saying and idc if i go cause i can't stand being in a house again with sheep lmao
1300 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
why are you throwing shade yandere
1300 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I can't wait to go since i can't stand Xs boyritos alliance and i hope my vote block prevails against the cocky X and his dumb sheep
1300 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
I have a question, if the final is between "X's sheeps" who are you going to vote?
1300 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
The one who played the best game out of sheeps and right now it isn't you
1300 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh what a wild crazy night  again every night is crazy
1299 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
I said it on skype, I'll say it here. Chance, Chanelle, Johnny, Lorenzo, Logan, and Christian did not deserve to be in this game. And they do not deserve to win.

*smiles*

Congratz X
1298 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
I feel kind of defeated, but hey. It's not over till that poll closes. *winks* I played the best fucking game I could, with some of the greatest friends AND rivals an All-Star could ask for. And … a few sheep. >:3

If this is it, I wouldn't change anything. *holds up packed bags* ALREADY prepared. Thank you Jae and Pras for everything, probably gonna be seeing you guys face-to-face soon.
1297 days 19 hours ago
FireX
So its looking like me or jayson is leaving this week unless a double is dropped in which case we both out. Its been a crazy season for sure and i have given my all leading up to this point and even more so in this poll. With 3 ppk soamming for me to go tho its gonna be tough to stay. We shall see tonight what happens. If i go i am glad my journey ends in all stars.

Back in S3 i never thought id come back let alone win this series AND be in all stars. This series is so much damn fun and makes ya feel all kinds of emotions. But at the end of the day its been fun and im glad i got to play as much as i have. ❤❤🔥🔥
1292 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Aside from 2 peoplw im not mad. I think a group of ppl played someone like a fiddle and its gonna be so good when he realizes that. This end the reign of X but i had a great run and i love this series. Ty to everyone iv played with and against. This is obvi my last season and im of my 5 season journey

BRING ME HOME JAMES CHEN AND KAT ICON

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!