This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1301 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Pooh is like 'Daphne is here'. Bitch I had to go back and look at the Winner/Runner-Ups on the main page to remember who that bitch was. AND I WAS IN HER FUCKING SEASON.
1300 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
… If these people are moving in to become competitors, bitch I'm gonna have a throw-down with Jae. We just got down to 13, we got all this drama, and now you just letting these old bitches walk in the door? LOL This is not going to be good... I CANT FUCKING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT
1300 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
She just ... jumped in a bed …

*gulps*

Sis people have had sex in there...
1300 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
( I wonder who *looks around* )
1300 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oops hope jayson didn't hear that
1300 days 20 hours ago
paul028
i am READY for Daphne to join late, i am READY to finally work with her after 3 seasons, I am READY for #Dicole to RISE
1300 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Me when people call me Nicole's sheep @_@
1300 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ew why are Systrix and Daphne here. I’ve already been haunted by females in this game. I don’t need four more haunting me now.
1300 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
IF BITCHES ARE SCARED TO GO AGAINST ANOTHER BIG BITCH, THEN DON'T CRY ABOUT SHIT BITCH
1300 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Aren't you scared to go against X
1300 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
This just... really sucks. It’s part of the game. There can only be one winner. But when you’re already in the minority, abd you just get pushed further down after someone played with your emotions?

It’s fucking crushing. I am honestly just so depressed right now.
1300 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
This week has been a rollercoaster, i won the shopping task, got the people i want to nominated to actually be nominated, but i'm really sorry for what i did to Jayson, he didn't deserve that, i am a dick
1300 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Atleast his playing the game and not kissing Xs ass
1300 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
WHO IS TALKING TO YANDERE? THAT BITCH IS OUT, SHE'S NOT IN THIS GAME YO
1300 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Imagine being so dumb to put me and nicole up we aint threats honey the people playing both sides are nice for you to take out someone who is trying to win unlike yourself

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!