This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1802 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
And yes-- it is your first pre-finals interview!
1802 days 3 hours ago
Amnesia_
I made it halfway so for a “legend” I don’t ever call myself that but from being in two seasons before with strong chances of going far this time around I felt the boys were intimidated by me immediately, hence why I was up a couple times before and also got nominated quite a bit at the beginning. I went quiet due to the fact I was being sick of constantly getting stick for no reason whatsoever. Not stronger guys this season just a complete lack of trust in the girls alliance not that it was strong at all. I knew it wouldn’t have ended well anyway due to previous girls leaving I knew I had to step up my game and become closer to the boys especially the number one man in this house. The previous seasons had much more powerful women than this one did but you know me, I am still a kind, genuine housemate and it showed (I hope!)

I’m gutted to be out at this point I was actually starting to enjoy my experience a bit more and definitely ended up getting more involved towards the end which I think might have got me excited but it is what it is at the end of the day. The public decide who they want to keep and who they want to be evicted. It is a shame the public haven’t seen much of me and it showed in this eviction I had.

I’ll learn from this season and definitely come back a much more out there housemate in terms of getting more into the game. I knew the alliances would not remain as everyone this season seems to be very temporarily than permanently with one another. It changes all the time who gets nominated which in a way is exciting but almost gets predictable which kinda sucked.

It has been a poor season so far and I know for a fact if I had a chance to become the intruder like my first season I was in then I would have absolutely made the finals and potentially win the whole competition.

Apologises for the long responses but I am so keen to allow you to know my thoughts and actions to everything that went on.
1802 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Twirls in and cries on aimee
1802 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I think Aimee we can agree me you chandelle and Nicole was probably the strongest girls this season but we just got overrun by men
1802 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
We LOVE long responses, Aimee! And your genuineness DID show-- I think you're the only housemate in this series who is both relevant but lacks any haters-- your one hater, Megan, actually became one of your friends!

Let's talk Megan, Chanelle, and, above all else, X! Your penultimate night was the night right before your eviction, and you kicked it into high gear.

The way you just phrased it, it seems like your going after X for a showmance was strategic, but when it was happening, it also seemed very sincere from you. Do you plan on keeping the showmance alive in future seasons if you both are cast again?

Also, let's talk that predictability. You yourself, and many others, have pinpointed the boys as running the show. Who are they, specifically, and why do you think that this "predictability" has occurred this season?
1802 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
@Yandere we will interview you after Aimee
1802 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
KK +3
1802 days 3 hours ago
Amnesia_
Omg I love Megan to pieces I feel we ended up realising how similar we are and I think that made us class originally but now it’s fab that we can just laugh things off now and she supported me the night before my eviction which was amazing. Chanelle was a great friend up until that nomination happened. I know she never wanted me gone but she knew I was vulnerable and at risk of being saved by nobody. John is who I think needs to go next. He is a weak housemate who doesn’t speak up until he needs to which is rare. The most he has done was have a go at Daphne and I for just simply being honest. X is special. X knows how to play this game and knows exactly what he is doing.

X to me deserves to win this season because he is the ONLY housemate still in that actually makes decisions on his own and doesn’t follow others opinions which they all do. It is predictable because unless you put some ex housemates back in, the winner is already obvious. Rightly deserved but it is not really a competition anymore as the best housemates are gone. Nicole, Yandere and I are examples of potential winners if brought back in

I feel without us not many viewers will actually care about the future evictions etc. Legends are legends for a reason. I see no legends remain other than x and perhaps Honey.

The boys are absolutely running the show - no wonder people are all saying it is boring and predictable. Never say never with x and I. It is genuine. Not a showmance at all surprisingly. I feel x would benefit if I was there with him and I know he’ll miss me so much. I’d absolutely love to return for another season with x! He is a legend and a deserving winner!!
1802 days 3 hours ago
Amnesia_
Clash*
1802 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
We'll have to see if any shake-ups happen before finale night! It is interesting this season, because I don't think the dynamic that we have now is like any other previous season.

Now-- let's say you return (which, I think nobody would mind happening again!). Are there any housemates this season that you immediately would not want to see? I don't think you have bad blood with anyone, but it clearly must have hurt to receive zero positive nominations when you are such a positive person in general! Have the events that unfolded this season led you to form less-than-positive opinions toward any of your ex-housemates?
1802 days 2 hours ago
Amnesia_
Very interesting dynamics this season has indeed!

Oh id love no bad blood because it is a game after all and live is too short to hold grudges. I wouldn’t wish to see John back for another season just because of his poor performances that he has done so far this season. If things change then I may change my mind but who knows. Only time will tell. I would say that I am genuinely a positive individual with lots of love to give out to those who want it! Honey I would say I cannot trust as much as I did when I was in there. She is playing both sides and those are the sorts of people I cannot have in my alliance for future seasons as well as Chanelle but she did feel super guilty afterwards so I do forgive them but will never forget what happened.

Chanelle and I will definitely learn from this season what to do for next one if we ever get the opportunity. If you ask me to go back in now or whenever I would say fucking yes am there.

You have changed my life for the better being on this for my third season and knowing that the public have never been against me up until this last eviction I had is outstanding and I am so proud of how far I have grown as a housemate and as a person!
1802 days 2 hours ago
Amnesia_
Life**
1802 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
I'm glad that this was such a positive experience for you! You've been a pleasure to have on every season, Aimee, and you truly are a legend!

Now, you've gone from intruder finalist to Host's Choice award-winning power duo partner finalist to free agent. Every single one of your seasons has been pretty different.

If you could go back and do anything different this season, what would it be? Do you have any final thoughts regarding this season, or the series in general (even though you did just already give some, it seems!)?
1802 days 2 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Hugs host* you are the best host ever! You really are fantastic at your job!

All my seasons have taught me so much about myself and what others can be like with me and also behind my back. I am quite a liked girl and I do mean well always even if sometimes I can come across a lil argumentative but this season made me know playing it freely means more opportunities that can come forward for me in the long term.

I would just have chatted to more housemates more frequently as I feel it wasn’t anything personal against me why nobody kept me in was simply because others are closer working than they were with me. There are no regrets with any season I’ve done. I think X is gonna win. Honey will be out next. Boys final for sure!

Thanks so much for having me, I’ve had the best time ever!

Love you and this game loads xo
1802 days 2 hours ago
Amnesia_
P.s once I stop being a housemate in this show, can I have a job working with you?
Would adore that and make sure to help as much as poss

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!