This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1788 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
I promise it won't take quite as long as a million weeks like last season!

Now, we've touched the general game, we've touched your game, and we've touched the love game.

Now, let's talk specific allies and enemies. Who will you miss in that house, and did you make any friends in spite of your being target #1 for lots of the game? Conversely, are you leaving with any #BadBlood (our fav phrase of this series)?
1788 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hopefully not!!

Like outside the game I like everyone but in game their kinda my #semiBadBlood so kinda yes and kinda no I will miss everyone though besides Malachi oof and IMA coin a new phrase #Vendettas ;) it'd basically a game of which sheep is X taking with him to the end
1788 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
We'll have to see what happens-- finale night is creeping up on us!

Now, to close off this interview, do you have any final thoughts on this season, or in regards to the series in general? How did this season compare?
1788 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
This season is worst kind of from last season cause almost everyone played their own game last season with this season like half was I love the series and I will be back for season 8 and here's what I think for the seasons I've been in

Best to worst
Season 5
Season 4
Season 6

Its the tea and can't wait for the reunion where me and the rest of the queens will go OFF at them sheep's see ya their ;)

Good luck and goodnight the queen stays queen adios

*watches from the screen and waves hi to honey and poor's her beer more*

https://i.gyazo.com/2021dda46ec62e4ae0f28cb60ec60fce.gif
1788 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Shakes ass at the housemates

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5c07bc7e041d7c1efd3508971b944e0/tumblr_mnu53svttb1rtta3uo6_250.gif
1788 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thank you Yandere! You're definitely one of the most MEMORABLE queens that we've had.

See you on finale night/reunion night when we crown the winner!
1788 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Thank you ;) and jae better hide the crown well or I'll steal it and wear it

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5c07bc7e041d7c1efd3508971b944e0/tumblr_mnu53svttb1rtta3uo6_250.gif
1788 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
OK I'm done anyways I guess I'm here all season jae ;) since I'm not technically in the house ;)
1788 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hello I'm Yandere and I will be co hosting with JAE XD and my twist is that everyone come backs into the game ;)
1787 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
*LOGAN exits to loud loud cheers and some loud boos*
1787 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello darlings the original king is here
1787 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
LOGAN!

You've held onto your King title since attaining it Week 1 during the Royalty twist. You're one of the most OG players ever, and you're the final season 1 housemate to be evicted this season.

How was it coming back after Code Red? Are you shocked to be evicted against Honey, at the same placement as before?
1787 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
It was quite a road since I haven't played in a couple of seasons so I had to adjust as I go. The start of this was very rough on me but, after nearly being a final nom week 1 I had to adapt and I did until I tried to make the big move in the game.
I kind of felt I was getting 8th again since it isn't easy when you have to spam against both X and Honey and I was simply not fast enough to get the votes to stay.
1787 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
It does seem clear that you had lots of opposition this week, AND in recent weeks, too.

Let's talk about making "the big move" in the game. What was that move, and why do you think others did not jump on board?
1787 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
It was getting out X of course.  I saw it bear the beginning he had to go and if weren't for catching on I wasn't getting targeted by everyone outside of boyritos, X could have went Hell week. When that failed I tried to get him nommed in these normal weeks but, the reason they didn't want to go after X is they probably was scared he would come back from the poll and make them pay.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!