This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1798 days 21 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Hugs the girls*

Hey. I am shook to be here! I genuinely thought I had a great chance of winning lol, oh well.

Third time unlucky!! Didn’t even make finals, shook.
1798 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*hugs Aimee and Daphne tightly*

Sexist men...
1797 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
*CHANELLE exits to extremely loud cheers and some boos*
1797 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Let me guess its gonna be Logan vs John or Honey next week and Logan sends one of them out so far my predict has been ON POiNT
1797 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Jae can we continue my interview?
1797 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
shut up yander
1797 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Twirls OK
1796 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
Now, in our after-hours segment, we will be continuing Aimee's interview!
1796 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
AIMEE! You're BBUK royalty at this point, but this is the *worst* you've done placement-wise. Did you expect this season to be such an uphill battle for you?
1796 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
I honestly have reflected my time now being out for a few days. It was definitely the most difficult season as I never had any loyal alliances with anyone really. I genuinely didn’t feel part of this group whatsoever. I felt a bit out of my depth this season which for me is weird to say because I always work hard and try to be as nice to everyone as possible. I knew there were some strong characters this time around who perhaps saw me as a threat due to my previous successions in my other seasons.
1796 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
Thank you for calling me royalty. I really appreciate that title!! I’ll continue to reign when I can. I hope I get another chance to show my true abilities and win!

This placement (10th!) embarrassed me seeing as my track record is impressive compared to pretty much anyone who has participated in this game ever as you have recorded and mentioned a lot.
1796 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
It definitely seems like this season, there's been an "in-group" that makes decisions, and outsiders who are forced to scramble.

You DID come in as a threat due to previous seasons-- and you had no Daphne this season! Were you truly a free agent this time around, or did you have any solid allies/alliances?
1796 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
I honestly can say from the bottom of my heart that I was a free agent and at first I loved it being free to choose who I wanted in an alliance or be able to make my own decisions without any influencers. I wished now looking back I made stronger alliances because the girls are literally leaving one after the other. Now that we know that Chanelle has left. It means that the girls left are gonna struggle to make finals in my opinion and rightly so as the boys have absolutely nailed this season especially X!
1796 days 22 hours ago
Amnesia_
It feels weird being interviewed this early in the game. I am used to this at the finale. X is gonna win for sure. Nobody else is really doing any real gameplay.
1796 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
The boys have been running the show all season, it seems! It could be our first single-gender final if Honey leaves.

Also, 10th may be your lowest, but compared to many other housemates, it's not too much of a fall from grace like we usually see with legends coming in-- you were over halfway on your way to finals!

Do you think that there was something about this group in particular that prevented you from forming the genuine relationships that you usually do? This season lacked any "Bad Bitches" esque alliance like we saw last season, where almost all of the strong "girls" in the game banded together and cleared house. Is there a difference between the girls this season and the ones from Bad Blood, or does this season just have stronger guys?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!