This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1793 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Yandere! What an impact you made on this season... yet, at the same time, it seems as if you were almost completely unable to make ANY of the moves you wanted to make!

Did you expect to be just as much of an underdog this season as you were last season? It seems that no matter what, people always gun for you.
1793 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
*SCREAMS YANDERE IS QUEEN!*
1793 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oh I knew I was out cause these men 1 have no balls every girl in this house has bigger balls than every male in this house and I did the moment I chose to side with the girls it sucks because if they actually played the game they would be nominate X and a sheep or flip flop I’m so glad I got this far on my possible last season ...maybe haven’t decided but this season IS FUcKInG PREDICTABLE!!! Play the game and make the moves the reason why I’m gone cause these men are scared that I will beat x and than send them out left right and center and I would had this season had real players of vets (looks at John and cam ) and really good rookies unlike the bad ones (looks at nopalitio and gumball) this season be so much better
1793 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Also Cam fuckyou for saying daphne is helping me from the vl when she clearly wasn’t you can’t play the game and the your the worst vet ever it’s fucking bb19 what do u men not get? :flips weave and smiles;”: don’t call a queen aka me a cheater when I know what the vl likes and it’s not sheep aka u Malachi nopalito and others
1793 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Continuing later bye
1793 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Wow! It does seem like the power shifts have been much less this season.

Lots of it, however, also seemed to stem from people's personal relationship to you. You were super flirty, explosive, and aggressive in your strategizing early on. Do you regret that now? Or do you think that it would have worked on another season?
1793 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Super flirty who knows? Explosive and agreessive behavior seems to work with X since he barks down orders to his sheep and they listen plus John flip flops so yeah I'm guessing 2 girls up next week probably
1793 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
And I knew I was getting evicted so I wanted a explosive elimination their scared f me and they should be cause if I see ANY of you sheep signnupo next season I'm coming in and going for y'all and x crystal clear from that
1791 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*AIMEE exits to extremely loud cheers*
1791 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*Runs on stage and gives Aimee a huge hug*
1791 days 19 hours ago
honeybunch1
omg not Aimee
1791 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*cries with Daphne and Aimee and sits down for interview*
1791 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Twirls and dances to Call me Maybe

*sings to Daphne* so call me maybe!!!
1791 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
HEY THIS IS CRAZY!
1791 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
So here's my number

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!