This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
This is ot for attention this is the real me yeah i have been a camera hog the four seasons i have been in but not anymroe yeah i wanted to leave sometimes but didnt cos i was strong i been betrayed, backstabbed and hurt this season but i stuck through cos i already been through it these past 4 seasons and now my 5th season i have been wanted to turn over a new leaf and be kind and not a bitch
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
and i dont like u either and trust me i can go back to the old chanelle at u cos trust me i got the voodoo for u bitch and i am not the one a
1798 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
Chanelle please just go back inside. Megan is here to support me not to argue with you or anyone in this matter. Please for me just do what I say, ok?
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Listen you obviously want camera time, To start on me, Aimee said she will chat with you later, So do yourself a favour and get out of my face and go cry somewhere else
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
no i dont megan its not camera time and i am the queen of camera time so trust me if it werent for aimee ur ass would of been whooped by now
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : the old chanelle, Bitch please, You haven't changed, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME, I PLAN TO CRY A LOT FOR THE CAMERA'S WAAAAA WAAAAA, Bore off
1798 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
Me and Megan have had our differences in the past but trust me she is a fierce girl and like me will say what is on her mind. Chanelle I love you pls just go inside.
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
bitch ur weak sauce bitch ur irrelevant bitch extra asss who will be only here for a day
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Yeah right, Bitch, I'm known for being confrontational and you placed where last season because you weren't even here, you were quiet so you got sent home, I've made it to the finals twice now, So sit down and shut the fuck up
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
gonna be the bigger person and just go back inside just dont roll your eyes at me
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Irrelavent, Im here today because i have better stuff then you, This show made me where i am today, Because i am what.... SICKENING
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
bitch no one cares ur not in this season and i am i am in top 9 single digits
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Yawns* Go back inside
1798 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Omg me at aimee finding out i havw a crush on her. Who tf ratted me out
1798 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
I made finals twice too!! I’m still here Megan lol

*Laughs with Megan*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!