This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Megan : So Aimee which season has been worst Season 3, 4 or 5
1792 days 1 hour ago
Amnesia_
Megan I love you but I think you have enough about Chanelle as tonight is about allowing me time to potentially enjoy my last night here with my favs! Get some action too ;)

I hope Cam is ok as well. I feel bad for him! He is lovely and I quite fancy him but X is looking fit!
1792 days 1 hour ago
Amnesia_
Do you mean 3, 5 or 6? I wasn’t in season 4. I’d say this one atm. Hopefully if I stay then it could actually turn out potentially a great season!
1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Megan : I came in here to show you my support but also my confrontational side with Chanelle was needed, I haven't liked her for ages and i'm so glad i nominated her last season, I just hope you can stay, Anyway you should head on in *Hugs Aimee* Im going to quickly have a cigarette and then i think it's my time to leave
1792 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
haha falling out with the queen chanelle
1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Megan : Falling out..... We were never friends in the first place Chanelle
1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
*Megan lights up her cigarette*
1792 days 1 hour ago
Amnesia_
No *gets emotional*
I don’t want you to leave!!
I need these girly chats that I have missed so much!!

Why is it that when you and Daphne are here my personality comes out? You are such a bad influence but I love it!!

*Hugs Megan tightly* I will enjoy tonight as it could be my last.

I love you and enjoy your time and I hope to see you when I come out!! (Maybe tomorrow who knows!)

Hope you have supporters that will support me this season xo
1792 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
yeah cos ur a peasant
1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Megan : Your not the queen, and will never be the queen, Your the peasant because you've signed up to do this show AGAIN, When will you learn that nobody cares about you or even likes you, because you think the show is all about you
I've got better offers then big brother and im doing well in life, Just saying, If they did Celebrity Big Brother, I'd be on there
1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Finishes her cigarette and Sips her drink* Aimee, You should go and get your fun *Laughs*
1792 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
would ya tho and if no one cared or liked me i wouldnt be in top 9 with adorbes right now would i i was wanting to sort our beef out
1792 days 1 hour ago
Amnesia_
Chanelle I feel that was a dig at me for not being in top 9.
1792 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
oops sorry u are adored in this house aimee even if u dont feel like it *kisses and hugs aimee*
1792 days 1 hour ago
adamslater19
Megan : Aimee honestly i don't know why you like her, She's bad for you
But as i make it my last night, Have a drink on me Chanelle *Throws drink at her* Laters *Heads back inside and goes out the door*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!