This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Listen, You've made it to the final before, I think you should keep being yourself, But you know who the strong people are, They are the ones trying to control the game, you have to do whatever it takes to get one over on them, I mean if i was in this house, I know what i'd do, I mean *Whispers* I'd totally sleep with X, To get to the final *Laughs* but honestly your doing amazing Aimee, I was suppose to be on this season but i couldn't due to other work plans
and im doing good
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Chanelle, It's kind of a private talk, Just saying
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
guess im being ignored can i sit with u ladies please
1798 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
Hey Chanelle! Of course you can.

You know I’m upset with you and Honey though. I will forgive but won’t forget.
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
oops sorry ill leave u too it if it was private it should be in mail everyone knows what ur saying so it isnt really private
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I know ur upset i am upset with myself tbh :(
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
I cant forgive myself for doing this
1798 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
If only you and Honey were as loyal as Daphne and Megan are to me! I love you Megan - I am so fearful to have a friend like you here supporting me. You’ve given me such great advice. I might consider sleeping with X if he wants that. I’m sure he has had a crush on me quite a bit this season actually!
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i know right i feel so bad i guess im not a good friend *crying* i feel completely bad i just gonna go inside cos i feel guilty
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Well Aimee, He's definitely attractive i must admit, So tell me the gossip, Biggest bitch, Who's the hottest and who's a snake?
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Rolls eyes at Chanelle crying*
1798 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
I’ll chat to you later Chanelle.

I just want to speak with Megan and Daphne atm.

I’ll be fine *hugs*
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*hugs aimee* *sees megan roling her eyes* got something to say dont just roll ur eyes at me
1798 days 12 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
sorry but dont fucking roll your eyes at me when i feel bad
1798 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : I don't like you, and also don't square up to me, Because im one confrontational bitch on this show, Everyone knows me as a bitch, So don't get in my face

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!