This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winter BBUK 2018: Bad Blood: The Reunion

Topic » Winter BBUK 2018: Bad Blood:..

1960 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
adamslater19
The final was good, Daphne i think you deserved it between you and adelaide and honestly couldn't be more happier and im happy Aimee beat her S3 record of 6th
and 5th is a good streak for me
and Kyle did good only boy in F3

Love you Megan! <3
1960 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vQX31ZTuHL7MFY4/source.gif
1960 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
adeleadele
All im gonna say is Prask is a fake cunt. And if ur my ally in a season i would expect u too support me and if u had multiple allies support all of them. But u choose to single hadnedly want me to lose for no apparent reason so ur a cunt

BITTAR. Adele who cares. You came second you should be happy about that boo. I'm allowed to vote who i like it's not like i'm forced to vote you get a fucking life
1960 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Who's the least liked member of the cast? pretty much Zander
1960 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
Ik u would say bitter which u cannot even spell. I am happy sis i already said that, but ur a fake cunt that don't support your allies so not working with u again LOL. Idc who u vote but i would of appreciated support
1960 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
I would say congrats but honestly you played 4 damn times. If I graduated high school after 4 attempts, people would laugh in my face.
1960 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Actually that's probably x who's the least likable me and Adele actually agreed on spamming his ass out so boom bitch

1960 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
C'mon you're a fail
1960 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
I lowkey spammed like 10 people eek i barely spammed him out
1960 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Can we also talk about the girl power this season?

Not only did the #BadBitchesAlliance of Adelaide, Aimee, Daphne, and Emily (care to elaborate on that, ladies?) make the final wholly intact, but all of the females in the house seemed to unite at one point, until Kyle was the only guy left. Was that a plan from early on?

...and Yandere and Lorenzo-- both of you are STILL going at it? What exactly is keeping this bad blood going, and do you think that you two can ever patch things up?

Praskovya, you are getting called out by Adelaide for not supporting her! Why do you prefer Daphne to Adelaide, and is there remaining bad blood between you and Adelaide for a reason?
1960 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lorenzo you such a bitter person grow up child

1960 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
adeleadele
Ik u would say bitter which u cannot even spell. I am happy sis i already said that, but ur a fake cunt that don't support your allies so not working with u again LOL. Idc who u vote but i would of appreciated support

U know I said BITTAR as a joke right ik how to spell. you need to learn how to spell your and I was aligned with daphne much longer (wk1)
1960 days 9 hours ago
adeleadele
I can't spell for my life but at least i admit it sis.

Ok and? I was your last remaining ally
1960 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
This bad blood will continue cause Lorenzo is attacking me calling m a tranny person a fake and a lot of stuff so it won't be cleared up till he decides to make a apology

1960 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
..and Yandere and Lorenzo-- both of you are STILL going at it? What exactly is keeping this bad blood going, and do you think that you two can ever patch things up?

First, Who is Yandere?, i know Zander, Yandere is a tranny. I think HE did me wrong, and i believe he won't be here much longer because he's waiting to swallow the pills

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!